Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by gregsgirl89, Dec 2, 2005.

1. slower

slower Lab Technician

Well, I don't know about the rest of you; I refuse to be cynical. I know there are fans who don't want them together; I chalk it up to several things: Those who are vested in another ship and think another couple will take too much away from their ship, those who feel the writers don't know how to write a good pairing without going all dramatic on us, and those that feel this is a crime drama and not a soap opera. All valid arguments. JMO

I still think they are adorable together, they still share a great chemistry and I hope they will be together; eventually.:)

2. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Oh slower, you sumed up everything I wanted to say :thumbsup: LOL :lol:

I agree, though I also agree with you Goonie - whether their relationship is romantic or stricly friendship, they get along great and always make a great scene or two per episode :thumbsup:

I honestly don't know why some people purposely hate on a shipper, I mean I'm not EC's biggest fan but I respect their fan's right to follow any pairing they choose.

Sigh....It's a crazy mixed up world, we're all going mad from this drought :eek: Lol, that's it Ryan and Natalia have to get together - for the sake of humanity's sanity!!!! :guffaw:

3. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Ryan gets injured while investigating the scene with Walter and ends up in the hospital.

A nice locker room scene with Ryan and Walter.

*kicks rock in dirt* It should really be Natalia... darn it... But maybe this will be yet ANOTHER way to hint more at their possible relationship and undeniable compatibility. Come on, TPTB... you are giving yourself SO MANY CHANCES! Why aren't you taking it?

4. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I hear ya Gonnie, but I do hold hope that their will be some RaiNy scenes during this episode. Spoilers say the team inter-change a lot which means Nat and Ryan will work with eachother at some point (I'm hoping it's after the accident, so she can question if he's okay and show concern :adore:)

I have hope that TPTB are leading to a Ryan/Natalia relationship, (some of my reasons are spoilers so, bear with me :thumbsup:)

* - The obvious chemistry

* - The subtle moments of care and affection (i.e, hug during Jesse's memorial game, Ryan calling her 5 times when she went missing, the concern after the meth lab explosion)

* - The infamous "conflicted look" he gave between Nat <-- :luvlove: and Molly <-- :shifty:

* -
    I have a feeling Molly and Joe (Nat's new love interest) are gonna lead to Ryan and Natalia getting together. I mean, Jake was a cataylst to EC, maybe it's TPTB's style. :thumbsup:

5. Gooniegirl3333

Eeash, I actually hope that's NOT what they are doing. Jake wasn't just a catalyst for EC hooking up, he was a catalyst for all the drama those two went through OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I don't want constant drama for my favorite pairing (only in my fic). I just want them to realize how perfect they are together and have a relaxed, peaceful relationship.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I just watched the epi where Jesse died last week. Ryan and Nat were so cute together in that basketball scene. Jon and Eva have so much chemistry together.
    I also dont want this Joe guy to be a catalyst for a relationship. I really disliked Jake, mainly because I associated his character with all the unnecessary E/C drama.And it was totally unbelievable, so that is the last thing I want happening with our pair.
    Ohh, Nat being there for Ryan when he is injured would be great. I really hope that happens. He has been there for the rest of them in their hour of need, it is time he got a bit of sympathy in return, and Nat would be the ideal one to comfort him......

7. slower

slower Lab Technician

I am with you all on this! I really hope Natalia is with Ryan at the hospital. From what I have heard he isn't hurt too bad b/c he has a locker room scene with Walter. Don't get me wrong, I really think it should be Nat. I like Walter and Ryan's friendly banter; but I don't want to see a locker room bonding scene with them. TPTB GET A CLUE!!!!:scream:

As for this new guy in Natalia's life; I do beleive it is a catalyst for R/N's feelings for each other to surface. I do not want it to be a drama filled relationship for them.

8. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Wooohooo, it's good to see this thread a-buzzing again :thumbsup:And yes, I do agree with everyone - I most certainly do not want another EC or H/Marisol pamademic for Ryan and Natalia :shifty: :shifty: A subtle romance like GSR, DL, Hotch/Haliey etc.. A casual reminder here and there, a kiss or two and possibly a storyline per season. Certainly not a dramatic, over-done wishywashy relationship that destroys them both :(

T'was watching CSI: My Nanny (Season 6) and I never noticed all the RaiNy scenes in this epi!! :) Though Nat only works in the lab during this episode, she has two scenes with Ryan which I adored!!! :adore: The chemisrty, the banter, the body language oh it'll set your RaiNy hearts on fire!! :devil: AND Ryan winks at her, hehe :devil:

If I find these scenes on youtube I'll post them up here :)

9. Gooniegirl3333

Bumpin this before it falls off of the first page.:(

I LOVE that episode. They were totally cute and flirty with each other. It makes me wonder if the writers planned on these two characters hitting it off so well when they casted Eva or if it was a sweet happenstance. Something I always wanted to ask the writers.

Maybe it was the actors' idea? They played around with the way the characters interacted and the writers/producers liked what they saw?

10. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

I think TPTB wanted to see a reaction from the fans before making a pairing out of the two. In season 4 RaiN didn't have a lot of support because a) Natalia was only new and was still aquiring a fan-base and b) Most people were fans of Eric/Natalia at the time. :rolleyes:

It was the same with EC - they flirted with the idea, analysed the reaction and then made it official. I wonder if they will follow the same pattern with RaiN :confused:

It could be a romance out of opprotunity though. Jon and Omar have a good comidic skills and bounce off each other well - so Ryan and Walter are getting all the comidic scenes and are portrayed to have a good "bromance" going. The same could be said for Eva and Jon. It was noticed in season 5 and 6 how close the two are, so I believe that's when TPTB began thinking that these two could make a relationship.

And, as I've said before, there's evidence there. Not only between the actors but the scenes/senarios they're put in together. Even the introduction of Molly seems to be a ploy to get these two gorgus kids together ;) Like I've said, Jake was the catalyst to EC, perhaps Molly will be the same (coughcough CONFLICTED LOOK coughcough) :guffaw:

11. Gooniegirl3333

So, Shane (aka vegaslights) did an interview today with Jon and asked peeps beforehand on Twitter for Q's. I asked where Jon feels his character's and Natalia's friendship is heading, a possible romance or not. Hopefully, the question was used and we can possibly get more insight from the actor himself!

The interview will be posted on CSIfiles come Monday, =).

12. Gooniegirl3333

I spoiler-boxed it jst in case, *shrugs*

Aw, I'm happy with that answer. At least we know their friendship isn't being forgetten, :adore:

13. MelxxWhoLuvsYa

MelxxWhoLuvsYa Rookie

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :) That is very good news!! :thumbsup:

Lol, I only noticed now, but it seems Jon confirmed my theory I posted awhile back. "Omar and Jon have a good rapour = Walter and Ryan becoming best, comidic friends. etc.."

Oh I don't care if it's in a spoiler box, PEOPLE! READ THE ABOVE BOX! It'll set your lil RaiN hearts alight and cause many flashfloods of gawking and possible drooling!!! :drool::thumbsup::drool:

Okay, so there's the obvious connection between Ryan/Jon and Natalia/Eva; there's the little hinters, the conflicted look, the EC repeat of a romantic-set up and now BOTH actors have acknowledged the great relationship there. (Jon in the above interview and Eva in another interveiw in which she states her beliefs that Natalia will fall in love with Ryan due to his support during her hearing loss scare).

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: Mel likey Season 10 already!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

14. Gooniegirl3333

Ya know, I'm actually get very excited for season 10 now, especially with these two. I'm just hoping this will be the year the writers finally hand us something to really, truly work with, :).

After all, we deserve it after waiting so patiently all of these years!

15. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

This ship may get me to watch Miami again.I like these two.