** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  2. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Great article! Thanks so much :)

3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

If there's a delay for the the finale then I'll be pissed. Especially since they're airing a repeat of The Good Wife at it's regular 9 PM slot before Miami. :shifty: The Masters are on until 7 so I'd say a delay is very likely...

4. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

why is the finale airing so early? Shouldn't the season end in may like most shows?

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Because there are only 19 episodes instead of a normal 24 like most shows get. If we had a normal season we'd have like five more weeks of episodes. But not this year. :(

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

Thanks. First time on here since 2009 lol.

7. Montydog13

Montydog13 Victim

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the extended promo mjszud.Ryan looks and sounds miserable . Horatio doesn't seem supportive or reassuring but that may be how the video is put togetger .
    Looks to be an action packed episode

10. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

We're used to misleading promos, aren't we. Could be that Horatio is saying "you put the lab in jeopardy & I want you off the case" to Samantha, not Ryan. One can hope anyway. ;)

12. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That's exactly what I thought too,that he may be talking to Sam. CBS/Miami is really great at the misleading promos.

13. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Being Canadian, I can't see the extended promo so can't tell exactly what is seen or said.

It is very true and very possible though, but it could also be being said to Ryan because Horatio doesn't want Vogel to have any grounds for challenging evidence that would clear Ryan. Remember the case where Natalia's ex was killed. She was not only off the case, but Horatio made it hands length for the entire day shift, until she and Valera were cleared.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

It was the tone in which it was said. It wasn't said with the thought that he didn't want Vogel to have grounds for a challenge,it was said with pure (and accusing) anger ( which David did very well BTW)
    If it is Ryan that he is speaking to in that tone,I would think any type of relationship between those two after that would be shot to hell, you really had to see it.
    The look on Ryan's face is one of shocked surprise and disbelief,but I'm thinking maybe Sam (or whoever) is standing near him and it is that person H is talking to.

15. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

I really hope horatio was referring to samantha... I would hate to see Ryan treated this way. And I can't stand Sam anymore. Unfortunately on Friday I'm leaving for Italy and I won't see the episode, so please cross your fingers even for me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.