Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

Deb Thank you sooo much I do not want to get into trouble but it seems every time I try to do the spoiler box it does not work and then when I try to fix it ,it does not change. I thought it was because the last tag is not capitalized. I did not notice I had a slash in the first tag. I will try a trial run and see if I can do it but not put any info in it so I dont get into trouble!

Do you remember the promo when she says "Find HIM"? I do not think we have seen that eppie yet. I think there has been a change in the relationship in an intimate sense. I wonder how TPTB will present it to us?
    Also in the promo Flack and Danny are chasing someone and they run past a dinosaur and slide across the table. And when Mac says "Please help" I dont think that was in Veritas was it? It sounds like good stuff coming.

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

It was Sid and it was in season three because Mac declined and said he had some place to go grrrr! "She" probably burnt the bird!!!

season 5 just a test to get it right
    Sorry black cat I dont know why it will not work.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You are a sunshine Lori! you take me back to my optimistic sense. THANKS (This is for real)

I bet the "Please Help" belongs to the episode
    5.05 because i don't think Stella is alone in that scene previous she was beaten. Maybe Mac finds her. I'm dying for waching Mac suffering for her :D :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

the other one i dunno!:confused: I'm lost i can't think in any episode:confused:

Debbie :D

4. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

hi lori!i laughed so hard when i read this,yeah,for sure SHE burned the bird! we already agreed She couldnt make coffee either!:lol::lol:seriously,mac should consider spending the holidays with us taylor girls.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for the memory Lori :lol::lol::lol:and sheriinh is right. We all agreed "SHE" doesn't figure out how to make good coffee either :lol::lol:(add to the combo the sex was boring and voilà! you have a very frustrated Mac :lol::lol::lol:

Debbie :lol:

6. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

'course the sex was boring!:guffaw:watched that particular epi again and mac doesnt look too happy sitting on that bed!!:devil:

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hi, :).. First of all, I'm very sorry for not posting here. I'm trying my best to sneak to my comp and stay longer. :lol: Sorry, Debbie :(. I'm having my final exam this week. It was horrible! :lol: Not bad actually. Well, I still have 3 more days to go. Actually 4 more.. Plus today. I will come here more often. :) I was reading all of your post here everyday. It brightens up my day. But I never get the chance to reply.

Hmm, Can you tell me what link is it through PM? The *NOT ALLOWED* link. I would love to explore too. :)

GAHX! That *SEX* makes me wants to *PUKES*! :wtf::wtf: I'm scared of Peter Lenkov's word. "Only the dead don't come back." :rolleyes:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* I'm late! The no posting on weekends rules prevented me from coming here sooner... *hugs everyone*

Oh. My. God! That's perfect! Maybe we oughta give that in a fortune cookie to Stella... can you imagine her reaction? Especially if Mac reads it over her shoulder!

Hmm, they look like they just did something secret just before the picture was taken... did you see the smirk on Stella's face? What do you suppose they were doing?

*snickers* Now if it had been Stella... well, that'd be a whole other story!

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

scheriinh:
    Hope Mac has a sweet tooth because there will be plenty of desserts!!!

Like he just woke up from a "NIGHT MARE"!!!

Asprine :Glad to see you are still with us! The good news is, there is no eppie to distract you this week, well maybe not good for us (sigh). I cant wait for this election to be OVER!!! I vote for MAC!
    Asprine:
    What are you talking about? We post to fast here!!!

10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lori.. I know.. I'm talking about the Peter Lenkov's interview. It was in CSI files. I'm starting my own topic. :) CSI Files ask something like "Is that "A person" going to come back?" << Forgot. Then Peter Lenkov says.. "Only the dead won't come back". So I'm scared that they will bring "Whoever we don't want to see" back.

:lol::lol: I'm not in U.S. But the news is all over here. :) I vote for Mac Taylor too. :lol::lol::lol: Yeah there's nothing this week to distract me.. But I can't wait for next week.

Maybe Claire haunted him. "Why you sleep with "HER"? You love Stella!"

Karu, if you ask me, I'll probably think sideways. :lol::lol:

Debbieeeee, whereeee areeee youuuu? I miss youuuuuuu..:D

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I just read that interview. He is talking about the "red head" and the "whinner"! I dont think we have to worry about either Quinn nor Jordon because the last exchanges Mac had with them did not seem to head in the direction of romance. As a matter of fact he seemed quite irritated with both. We know already that Quinn has struck out and Mac had a jeer on his face when Jordon accused Mac and Stella of leaking info, remember when Stell was on the desk? :thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Lori.. Thank you for reassuring me. :lol: I came back from my final exam for 30 minutes. I still have 20 minutes. :lol::lol: I have to run back there soon.

Yeah, Lori. I do remember the sitting on the tables. She's so interupter. LOL! Interupting Mac having a nice view of Stella sitting on his table. :drool::drool:. I guess I better go back now before I'm late for my exams. :lol:

13. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hey Asprine, welcome back!
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I never dreamt that might be the reason. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Too bad Claire didn't throw her to the floor. :guffaw:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:lol::lol::lol: Kikii, Thanks for the welcome. I'm glad to be back too. I can't wait for my exams to finish. Then I don't have to sneak here. :lol: I can stay here all night long.

Kikii, that was just my.. :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: If Claire throws her to the floor. I might laugh till dead. I guess.. :lol::lol::lol: I really have to go now.. 10 more minutes!!! *Runs back to my examination hall*

I'm home..AH~!!!! My fourth paper was HORRIBLE! :D *Sighs* I'm glad that I finished it although it's horrible. :D. This week no CSI NY.. I wished there is, I can't wait to see Mac and Stella in next episode. :lol::lol:

Take Care - Asprine :D

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hi guys, you cheered me up a bit, and i really needed it.. 'cause i got some bad news right before i were going to school today that my grandpa had died last night:(

aww a christmas eppy, that would have been soo cute, a kiss under the mistletone:drool:
    :lol::guffaw: bored in bed, they were watching tv:lol:
    ohh nothing i can't think off:devil:
    aww why didn't Claire throw her onto the floor:lol:that's a scene i would loved to see:lol:

Asprine, if you got more exams: good luck:D and if you're done with the exams hope you did good:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.