Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

According to the new TV Guide, we'll soon have a new episode (I believe November 17) diving deep into the character's personal lives and we'll see Eric's mom. Also, a character dropping their kid off to school.

Don't know if this has been posted, just thought I'd share.

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Why Eric again? :wtf: About school, sameone said it's Ryan, but wait a minute, his kid? :eek: He like H now? :lol:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It's Ryan and his nephew supposedly. Maybe he just recently got temp custody of his nephew and that's why we've never seen him before. But, Ryan's also supposed to have a niece (who would be 14 about now) too whom he bought the ipod for.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh surely they won't pull another "son out of nowhere" story. :rolleyes: Even though Im quite guilty of wishing Natalia had a daughter in hiding :lol:
    I hope that they just try & make it look like it could be Ryan's kid, then find out later it's his nephew. Maybe he's his parental guardian for a while?

5. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

i know it, about ipod and niece, but there write "Their kids" or maybe my Engish so bad and i read it not right? if i did, sorry :rolleyes:

6. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Orla_Dark you read it right. She put "their kid" but it could have just been a mistake, we really don't know who it's going to be, but I think most bets are on Ryan's nephew.

I like the idea of Ryan having temporary custody... as long as it was temporary. I wanna see Ryan interacting with a kid that can talk.

7. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I agree. The temporary custody storyline would be best. While I'm tempted to say that I want Ryan to have a secret son...it would be too cheesy to have them reuse that. I think it would be funny if the team thought it was his son for a while though. :lol:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah and they'd all be like "Why didn't you tell us you were a father?" and then Eric would be like "Who's the mother? Erica Sikes?" and Ryan would be like "Oh My God, of course not!" :lol: OMG, I totally have to write a ficlet about that. Hehehehehe.

9. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

If I were a betting person, I'd say the son belongs to Horatio - I keep wondering if somehow someway he's going to get full custody of Kyle - Julia was rumored to only be in three episodes (unless that's changed) - so perhaps something happens to her and Kyle winds up with H... would be cool to see Horatio fully engaged in Daddy Duties... he's such a great guy he'd be the best father.

10. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^ As long as you add in the OMG part, I would read it..hahahaha!

So is this also on the TV Guide website or is it the issue in stores? I am going to the grocery store today...hmm...

I kinda hope it's Ryan's son. It would be cute.

11. Fabrinka

Fabrinka Dead on Arrival

:drool: this was THE BEST episode in last time which i saw! PERFECT scenes with Julia, great Elizabeth as actor, and so sad/romantic scene with Horatio.
    1*

12. bulletgirl

bulletgirl Rookie

Oh god not that again, surely they wont do that again!! i mean they cant repeat the same thing, i bet its just Ryans nephew. Lets put it this way, id be very dissapointed if they wrote the same story again:shifty: anyway 705 was probs the best eppie so far :thumbsup: im expecting 706 to be even better :)

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Although Im all for a Ryan story, I hope it doesnt turn out to be his kid. I mean, they've done it once and that was more than enough for me. I hope they are more creative than that. Now if something happened to his sibling and he was the kids (his nephew) temporary guardian, that might be more interesting.
    And I definitely dont like the sound of the whole Delko family storyline. Now we just have to get Natalia an evil twin, and we will have covered all the dodgy soap storylines.

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I personally think it is his nephew....there is nothing to say that his sibling doesn't have more than one kid. And that he doesn't have more than one sibling for that matter.

15. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Well, if they could make it different in the fact that Ryan actually knows he has a kid. H didn't know and all of a sudden he has a teenage felon on his hands.

LOL at Natalia's evil twin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.