"Turn, Turn, Turn" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 1, 2009.

1. csifangurl

csifangurl Hit and Run

The more info I find out about this, the more I want to see it. ;)

Though I agree this will probably be hard to watch when Nick has the emotional breakdown.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Not as hard as seeing him scream and cry while he was in that casket in Grave Danger. Man that broke my heart.

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

CBS.com has posted another video last night with Nick with his beautiful brown eyes,a chocolate cake with birthday candles, a black t-shirt and he is looking good!

This video even excited more about this episode...I am pumped for some real Nicky angst!

4. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Totally!! I loved the time warp special effect in the clip. Very cool.

I also find myself hoping that when this season's dvds come out, this episode has commentary. *crosses fingers*

5. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Here is the link on YouTube for those of you who cannot get on CBS.com.

6. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Here's a link to Entertainment Tonight's set visit, this should air tonight on their broadcast but if you want to watch it now...here you go

Taylor Swift on CSI

Click on the picture of Taylor and the video pops up they talk to George so enjoy

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Growls..darn CBS and it's protectionist attitude!!:scream:

Thanks anyways Dizzney!:)

8. Nicksfriend

I love his accent! But as a Southerner myself...I really don't get his accent because we all talk like that all the time and when someone says it...that's cool.

He looks more handsome in this episode...maybe thinner but maybe not...something is different....maybe he shaved.

Great guy,I am so looking forward to this epi!

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

[​IMG] Can someone please give me a quick rundown on what he says? Pretty please! I'm an impatient person and my stupid computer boots me offline every time I try to get on the ET website. I just can't wait till later and I'm on one that will actually let me see it! :lol: (Not to mention ET's online video's are usually a little longer than what they put in the actual show.)

Susan

10. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

This episode looks so cool i like the way that they do the reverse time. So excited!!!

11. Nicksfriend

I'm not very good at this so bare with me,

Starts off with the clip of David and Nick "Stab to the chest ,single wound,Nick is smiling before they get started.
    then Thea Andrews on ET is doing the interview with Taylor first,she is talking about her character and about shooting all week,she talks what it was like being a dead body and that dead bodies on CSI are really real people but if they have a bad decomp they use a dummy. then she shows her wound to Thea, a puncture wound,lifts her coat back to show the fake blood, talks about how they make a blood pool.

Then George is interviewed briefly,Thea ask him if he knew that this was Taylor's first acting experience and he says"No,("She is loving it," George tells Thea. "To be that young and successful musically, she must have followed her instincts. I keep telling her to do the same here."

Okay then she asks how is Taylor doing and he states that she is loving it, in a girls voice "I want more blood, I want a big pool." he is laughing,he is sooooo cute.

Then back to Taylor:talks about doing a scene the day before with George and suddenly it dawned on her after working with him all day,'Hey I'm working with Nick Stokes,wow, that's really cool.'

She talks about asking for advice from George and he tells her she is doing awesome, then he gives her some tricks of the trade,then she talks about his southern accent,which surprised her,she didn't realize that he had an accent(told you if you are a southerner,it is hard to distinguish,it sounds normal)

Then she talks about the transformation of her character and the different hairstyles,Taylor states her character is a victim of circumstances.

That is about it...lots of good looking George though....he looks so good in this epi.

Hope that helps!

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thank you Nicksfriend. That will keep me happy till I can actually watch it. :D

At least I did get to watch the one on CBS this morning (and I even got the sound to work). The fangirl in me agrees - He is lookin good! ;)

I don't know what this computer has against the ET website (and photobucket for that matter) except probably windows '98 and IE6? :(

Susan

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

She is so cute and adorable. I want to adopt her! And I loved how she say she will be doing a scene and she'll look at George and suddenly realize she's working with one of her favourte characters and say, "Woe!"

And George sounded like he did a great job working with her, mentoring her. What a great guy!

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved the gang giving him the cake. Too cute. I am so stoked for this episode! (no pun intended :lol: )

15. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I actually counted the candles on the cake....how much of a loser geek am I? there are eleven. and i love the star they put on it.

And I wonder if it was an actual cake or like a fake? it looked good.....I want some cake now.