Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Dean, absolutely. I like Castiel too sometimes.

Up to season 6 now. Should be caught up by the end of the weekend, hopefully. :)

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

3. BabaOReilly

Holy poopsnacks... any of you cats still watching this show, or what? Because tonight's episode was a humdinger! :eek:

4. 915

915 CSI Level One

I can't believe how many episodes I missed this season. It's no fun. :(

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

LOL love the catch phrase at the start of your quote.
    Yep I still watch it (when the ball game isn't on), and I agree it was definitely worth watching and a big hello on the episode. :D

6. BabaOReilly

Thank god some of the regulars are still around- this thread is becoming a ghost town. ;)

7. BabaOReilly

By the way, Supernatural has been renewed for another season. As someone who originally wanted them to end it after the Lucifer stuff, I have been pleasantly surprised at how much quality writing continues on this show. :)

8. Destiny

Thats awesome to hear. Yep I still peep in and post. I noticed what you said about a ghost town, maybe it was the whole thing, now with the writing turning like it is, it will redraw some people back or bring in new folks. :)

9. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Just wanted to pass this on, for anyone getting the Season 7 DVDs this Tuesday, Best Buy has them on sale for 29.99, by far the cheapest price I have seen so far. So if you have a Best Buy close by, I think this is a really good deal.

So psyched for Season 8 :D

10. Destiny

Okay somehow, someway I missed the part where they moved the day of this show, sad thing is I've been watching it off and on, on the actual day it is on. My problem is lmao I didn't realize my days of the week were that screwed up. :D until I thought oh an extra ep, and looked it up (to catch what that eps first part was about, and realized it was the orginial day) my duh moment. Also explains why my days were either ahead or behind, but at the time thought I was on track.

Can not wait. Want to wait until the show officially ends before I order the dvd's, so that I can order the full show from start to the last episode. Expensive yes, worth it I hope so. :D

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Anyone else still keeping up with the show? I am a little iffy with the season so far. First of all I don't really like that Dean was stupid enough to make a friend with a monster from Purgatory (seriously Dean??) and I really don't like another year being skipped, only to have the show come back just like it did back in Season 6 with the roles reversed ... seriously are you writers running out of original material? Though I do want more "Monsters of the Week" type episodes, I love love love Crowley to pieces :lol:

:eek:

12. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I still love Supernatural just as much as I did when I first started watching, and I'm loving this series, especially with the addition of Amanda Tapping as Naomi, I absolutely love Amanda, she's one of my favourite actresses. As for Dean making friends with Benny, I actually don't mind that to be honest, I think if he hadn't made friends with Benny, he might not have gotten out of there. I dunno though, maybe he would have, who knows.

I've no idea when the next episode is, Taxi Driver, but I'm all caught up on it now, so that's good. I was a bit behind before on S8. Now I've just gotta get caught up on TVD and some of my other shows.