Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Don't get me wrong, I love supernatural, but i don't like to watch it in the morning. I doesn't have the feel of morning program, mornings are for mindless television that i don't care about. I prefer to watch it after a long day.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I usually don't even turn on the tv during the day unless it's to set up programs for later or something. Generally I don't turn on the tv before 5pm. Unless I turn it on only to watch a tape/dvd. I think it would be better if TNT would put Supernatural on at like 11pm or something. I mean the first season especially was like a new little mini horror movie every week. And everyone knows that its no fun to watch horror movies in the daytime! :lol:

3. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Actually, I'm kind of excited about this. Because now I have something to watch in the mornings... :lol:

I don't really have a problem with watching the show in the morning. But I think part of the reason they're doing that is because (if I recall correctly) Angel is on from 6-8 and Charmed is on 8-11 (for now, anyway). So I think they want to keep all those shows together.

Although, I'm kind of surprised it's TNT that got the rights first. I would've put money on SyFy getting the show. *shrugs*

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought so too. Or maybe Chiller.

5. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

I think this schedule is a great way to get other people that's never watched the show to become fans and follow it as exclusively as we do. Since I know it doesn't get that much recognition and or promotion on The CW channel. I for one am excited. I'll have something to do in the mornings now Lol

Also, a whole 10 hours of Supernatural in one day!! *sigh* that's like heaven to me.

6. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Re: Supernatural #4: It's a guilty pleasure

I never really thought about angel blood, i did read a great fanfiction once where the cure to Sam's addiction was Dean's blood. I wish i could remember where i read it cuz i would post the link....

7. lyric

lyric Dead on Arrival

8. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

Thank you for the correction in that :D I will definitely have my dvr ready for those episodes, even though I already own the seasons on dvd :lol:

9. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I don't have many details yet, but according to Chad Lindberg, then his character Ash (aka Dr badass) will be coming back to Supernatural. Which is weird, because he died. But hey, others have died and come back alive later. Anyway, I am really looking forward to it :)

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Well, technically they assumed it was Ash because they saw an arm with his wrist watch on it... That always leaves people open for coming back- as in, I wanted to escape and have everyone thing I was alive, so I left my watch on so-and-so's arm. So you never know. :)

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I was one of them who assumed he was dead too. The place was burned down, and no one ever heard of him after that incident. Especially not Jo and Ellen who knew him very well. And as they found an arm, I assumed they never could find the rest of the body which was probably in many pieces. But alive? Nah, I never thought so, as he would go to a hospital and then try to tell Jo and Ellen that he was fine. At least, I hope he would do that.

12. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

That makes sense, in a bar with poker he could have lost it in a poker match or the demons may have wanted the brothers to believe he was dead cuz he provided usefull info.

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

I'm curious how they would explain his whereabouts since season 2 since he disappeared assuming he is indeed alive unless he comes back into the show as a ghost or something which with Supernatural it is entirely possible.

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Nah, I don't think Ash lost his arm in a poker game. As he was fine before the accident. When it had burned down, his arm (or someone else's arm) was lying there with Ash's watch. It must have happened there. But I believe that the demons possibly could have used Ash and gained knowledge that way. You could be right about that.

Right now, we can only guess. As the episode with Ash will be filmed next month. There is no further information, which means that we have no idea if he is still alive. The brothers maybe get some flashback, or Sam maybe gets his precognitive dreams back. This time he may get a similar dream where Ash is included? Or maybe Ash is actually still alive, but have been hidden somewhere during all this time for unknown reasons.

I think it will be really interesting either way. I am so curious and am really looking forward to that upcoming episode.

15. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Oh I assumed he was dead too, for sure. Never occured to me that he wasn't. I'm just saying it's not like that sort of loophole hasn't been used in the past. I was thinking he could have gotten a little wary of the demon game after that and went into hiding with his computers and his PBR's. :)