Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

This is fine with me too. :)

But, I liked your suggestion too, Destiny. It's true that this isn't the average show. It is, in my opinion, way above average for the most part. Of course there's always going to be little things on any show that frusturate viewers (like Dean/Anna for me lol), but that doesn't take away from the fact that this show is still very awesome. :D

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I'm still cool with either way. STILL No chick flick moments is good too.

I'm glad you didn't go with "Not you're average show and fans"... especially since it should be "your" and not "you're". Hah! ;) Sorry, English Teacher rears her ugly head. :p

Seriously, I think the title is fine. :)

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thank you keep in mind and maybe next thread will do the trick. :D

:lol: less then four hours of sleep last night, due to a family medical emergency, getting home through a blizzard, at 2 in the morning, getting the board checked, doing this thread lol I know you mean well don't worry no harm done, I am just surprised that was the only error. :p
    I still haven't taken a nap, so there maybe more lol. I had to bake and so on.

I am just glad you all are good with the title and now your on page two. :wtf: :cool:

4. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

:p

And not to be a pain in the ass or anything:
    I'm sorry but I'm not too fond of the title though, because it looks too much like the previous one. I wanted something brand new, something shiny :D I like it when we use quotes by one of the characters ("Helping people, hunting things, the family business." "No chick flick moments", etc.)

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I have to say that I agree with _Hush_ here, I wanted something new. But at the same time, I know that we can't always agree and like everything. So it would be impossible to keep everyone satisfied. I just wonder why we couldn't keep "It's a guilty pleasure"? I mean, most people voted for it, right? As we got that title before it got changed again. It means that a majority wanted to use it as a thread title.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2009
  6. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^I second that ;)

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Yeah I'm kind of bummed at the title too. I thought a lot of us liked "Eat It Twilight" :confused: I too thought it would be better to have something different, but ah well still going to come in and enjoy the thread :)

8. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

Re: Supernatural #4: It's a guilty pleasure

:guffaw: I love the dialogue!! I can see this happening.

That is a very good question. Something to ponder, right?

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The title will stay as it is, no one is going to be happy with every title all the time its a fact of life, the reasons as to why this one was picked has already been explained. If there is a problem then pm me, otherwise enjoy the thread and don't worry about the title, its a name the important thing is your love for the show and its characters, and the discussion you have with other fans. ;)

10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

TNT has quietly acquired the off-network rights to The CW's veteran drama "Supernatural."

Repeats of the series will air weekdays at 10:00 AM ET beginning with the pilot episode on Monday, January 4. Subsequent installments will follow in their original broadcast order:

Monday, January 4 - Pilot
    Tuesday, January 5 - Wendigo
    Wednesday, January 6 - Dead in the Water
    Thursday, January 7 - Phantom Traveler
    Friday, January 8 - Bloody Mary

Monday, January 11 - Skin
    Tuesday, January 12 - Hook Man
    Wednesday, January 13 - Bugs
    Thursday, January 14 - Home
    Friday, January 15 - Asylum

Monday, January 18 - Scarecrow
    Tuesday, January 19 - Faith
    Wednesday, January 20 - Route 666
    Thursday, January 21 - Nightmare
    Friday, January 22 - Benders, The

Monday, January 25 - Shadow
    Tuesday, January 26 - Hell House
    Wednesday, January 27 - Something Wicked
    Thursday, January 28 - Provenance
    Friday, January 29 - Dead Man's Blood

Also on the books is a special 10-hour marathon on Monday, February 15 featuring some of the show's most memorable episodes:

9:00 AM - Tall Tales
    10:00 AM - Hollywood Babylon
    11:00 AM - Folsom Prison Blues
    12:00 PM - Bad Day at Black Rock
    1:00 PM - Mystery Spot
    2:00 PM - Monster Movie
    3:00 PM - Yellow Fever
    4:00 PM - Criss Angel is a Douchebag
    5:00 PM - After School Special
    6:00 PM - Monster at the End of This Book, The

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=8423 :lol: I think that's awesome ;) even though I have all the episodes on dvd's I just might still have to catch these. After all the more the merrier :lol:

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Wow, it is a really hectic schedule. Well, two. First the Season 1 episodes, and the 10 hours marathon. I don't really share their opinion on the most memorable episodes though.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow! Well, TNT has Charmed and Angel, so why not Supernatural.

13. 915

915 CSI Level One

True hey a great way to introduce new people to the show right after all. I think angel blood would counter act the demon blood, but I'm wondering if that wouldn't be addictive to. After all we all know that demon blood is. That is just something I've been wondering because I wonder about such things sometimes weird I know.

14. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I just have a stupid question, as I am living in wrong country. But do many people watch T.V in the mornings 'over there'. I know that you have different time zones, therefore I wrote morning. I just noticed that the season 1 episodes will be shown at 10:00 AM ET. The marathon starts at 9 am. There could be a better way to introduce the show to others if they maybe chose another time. I have no idea.

15. 915

915 CSI Level One

Well I'm not sure I tend to wake up at around ten when I don't have to get up any earlier for anything. I can't say anything about anybody elses sleeping or TV watching habits. They probably have it start so early because they have so many episodes to show through out the day. Maybe somebody will just flip through channels and say this looks interesting and stay for the rest of the marathon.