Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athens

athens Coroner

Congrats on the new thread ;)

There are some pictures for the eleventh episode which show the team ,Hotch and little Jack in a funeral but no sign of Haley.In another picture Hotch is also wearing black. At the moment they are tiny so not much can be seen.I don't know, it would be tragic if Haley was the one to die because Hotch will be blaming himself...It could also be the US Marshall's funeral and they all went as a sign of respect.I sure hope so that the 2 deaths are those of the guy who protected Jack & Haley and the Reaper..And something makes me believe that it would be Hotch who'll take his life.If that's what happens...

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hmm are you referring to the pics I have linked to below?

"While Agent Hotchner takes a leave of absence to contemplate his future with the BAU,"

I don't think that statement means that Hotch/TG is leaving the show, more that if Haley is the one who dies, that he has to decide how he is going to raise his son and travel as much as he does.

in the Youtube Promo for 100 I linked to if you look at these times, it looks like Haley maybe on the floor.

Time: 0.09 second: You see Haley in full standing there watching the reaper sitting across from Jack.

Time: 0.14 second: You see a woman on the floor, how do I know its a woman, by her feet are heels, why do I think its Haley, look at the pants she is wearing in the first time, and the pants that are wore in the second, awefully close.

Also here is two names on the guest star list for ep 101
    Haley Hotchner... Meredith Monroe
    Jessica Brooks... Molly Baker

Okay at first I thought well it couldn't be haley because I didn't see her sisters name at first then I re-looked and there it was Jessica was intro'd in the 1x19 ep Machismo where Hotch came down stairs and there was a happy birthday sign and she was standing by Haley. We also know she lives near by because in the ep "Seven Seconds" Hotch and Haley were already separated and she was staying with her sister, and Hotch stopped by after work to see Jack.

For those who do not remember Haley's sister here is a Youtube fan vid Time: 0.30 seconds in (also time: 1:13 in 1:26 direct shot of her)

Also from the pics below I see Reid is off the crutch and to the cane.

101 Promo Pictures *spoilers*

One more bit of trivia:
    Bo Crese - the episode writer - is a pseudonym for the entire writing team: Breen Frazier, Oanh Ly, Chris Mundy, Rick Dunkle, Erica Messer, Simon Mirren and Ed Bernero.

Now thats cool lol.

Youtube Video Haley, Jack and Hotch (Beautifully done)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  3. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Fine, Alex. Just know that this means war.

The fact that Lila was mentioned in 'The Performer' made me very proud of my show. I was like, Continuity? What is this madness? Lolz. If Elle shows up, I think I will, like, explode. I miss her.

Okay, electra. I liked that part a lot. It was a cute. And I definitely meant to ask someone for a screencap of that hug/head kiss.

"100" I don't want to say that the writer's wouldn't go there, because they might, but then I would hate it. Because Hotch is already damaged enough, kthnx.

So, I'm hoping that the death besides the Reaper (Because, face it, we all know Hotch is going to kill him) is not a Hotchner.

I'm almost positive Hotch is not leaving. Almost.

Ahh, Destiny, you posted as I was typing. But I don't have a lot to say, except I hope that the promos are misleading and thanks so much for the pictures! (Which also scare me a little)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2009
  4. Half

Half CSI Level Two

*smirk* Wouldn't have it any other way, Bryn.

I don't know. I mean, Hotch is damaged, but technically not as much as some of the others are. Plus, it might create an even more interesting plotline, being then he would have custody of Jack.

Those promo pictures make me suspicious. The entire team is at the funeral, which is a good sign for all of them. But, there's one shot of Hotch where he's sitting on a bench and staring at a grave (there's a grave marker but the picture is too small to see the name) and he looks so sad. Plus, there's another picture with Hotch and Jack looking at a casket (btw, Jack Hotchner is adorable in a little suit), and I really can't see Jack being at a funeral, in this situation, unless it was Haley's.

I just saw the pictures for 100, and I really like them. But, of course, they're completely non-spoilery. The two biggest spoilers are that Reid has a cane and Hotch confronts Foyett. Which, yeah. There's one picture of Hotch standing holding a gun with the shadow of another person next to him, which is probably my favorite because it's kind of a cool picture.

5. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Lol. Side note. The first episode with Em is on, and she was awkward. It's funny.

And Gideon was a freaking jerk to her. I now hate him even more.

"100" The sad part is, I know that Haley's death would make for some awesomesauce storyline, but it would make me way too sad. I always liked Haley, and have been harboring a secret hope that this whole Reaper thing would put them back together.

Plus, it makes the most sense given the pictures. I agree that it would be rare for Jack to be at someone else's funeral, or Hotch to look THAT sad and thoughtful at a grave unless it is Haley's.

Jack Hotchner is the cutest thing in his little suit. I want to give him a hug.

So, Haley's death would make the most sense, and make for incredible storyline, but I would hate it. I can only stand so much sad.

Can you send me the pictures for 100? I haven't seen them.

Good Lord, is it Wednesday yet?

6. Destiny

nope its not sorry.

I just watched Lesson's learned makes me wonder

"If"they didn't somehow have (IF haley is the one to die) they didn't have this in the back of their minds for the a future ep if they needed it.

basically (lines are not exact) In "Lessons learned" Morgan and Hotch are headed to the mall, where Haley is suppost to take jack for his pictures and Morgan asks if there is a problem and Hotch tells him, and morgan tells him to call her, he says he can't breach of security, and morgan said screw that "if you lose Haley and Jack your life would be over.

You know what would have really made this ep if they could have gotten Gideon and Elle even just to be seen at the funeral. Something is wierd about the picture, I have been to many funerals (more then I care for) and family is always front and center, and in none of the pics to I see Haley's sister (could be its not out yet or they won't show them) but it would seem to me she would be right there next to Hotch and Jack.

Some "100" Promo pictures, More "100" Promo Pictures

For anyone interested 100th Party pictures

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Well, if you had an agent under you flame out like that, and then someone else come in and be all like "Hi. I'm your new team member" completely out of the blue with no warning, would you be warm and fuzzy to her? I know I wouldn't. Watching the first couple of episodes when Emily came in, no one on the team was very welcoming toward her, particularly Hotch, Gideon or Reid, who were all quite hostile to her.

Anyone coming into that type of close knit environment is going to have problems, even if they're hand picked. I mean, look at Rossi. He ruffled quite a few feathers when he came in.

And FWIW, I still miss Elle and Gideon. I have no problems with either Emily or Rossi, but there's just something about the originals, IMO.

8. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

I was wondering the same thing when I was watching it. I couldn't help feeling a strange sense of foreshadowing, but at the same time, Hotch (in a way) already did lose Haley and Jack when they got divorce. Of course, it's not as final as this, but I was wondering the same thing.

9. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I haven't really thought of that scene as foreshadowing. Whenever I think of that scene in that episode, all I think of is JJ wanting to call her family in Amplification but anyway.

I thought someone was missing from those pictures. But isn't it possible that the pictures purposely hide Haley's sister so that we can't be certain that it's Haley? Because, in theory, if the marshal not!Goetz got killed Jack could go to the funeral.

10. Destiny

^^ regarding the last paragraph that could be true, and similar to what I said as to why. :lol:

11. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Yeah. I could just wait until Wednesday to see, but where's the fun in that?

"New(er) 100 Promo Pics"]Emily sitting in a car
    Don't Fear (The Reaper)
    Hotch with a gun

I love that, with this show, the only things we really ever get are promo pictures. Which are some of the most subjective spoilers ever. Jerks!

12. Destiny

^^ You do know those pics aren't showing up, it says "No hotlinking allowed" sometimes people have hotlinking defined as linking to a site even via url, they do this out of fear that people will try to post the pic itself so they pardon the pun kill two birds with one stone.

BTW Here are the pics you just described ;)

Hmm ohhh the theories that could come from this. The pants in that one time frame, look not only like the ones Haley was wearing in the other time frame. :lol: What I love is Haley isn't a blonde in party pics, she has auburn colored hair in a bob style I believe, but in the party pics in the similar pants she has blonder hair and shorter style.

What if the reason we see Haley's sister in the guest list, and yet not in the pictures, could it be that she was for safety sake living with Haley and Jack and she is the one who died. As to then why wouldn't Haley in the picture, she could be in the hospital with injuries. Or one or the other isn't in there because they couldn't attend the funeral because it was too much for them.

13. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Oops. I just remembered that I usually upload the pictures to my Photobucket and then link from there. Heh. Hehheh. ...Sorry.

All of those are possibilities. It's also possible that the person lying on the ground isn't dead. Which then brings up whose funeral that is. (Because there's no way the team would be at, let alone be sad at, Foyett's funeral.)

The hair could simply be that she's wearing a wig to help disguise her identity. If someone was trying to kill me, I'd certainly be changing as much of my appearance as possible.

This is getting bad. I'm staring at those pictures trying for the life of me to find clues. :lol:

There's something in the background of the picture of the Reaper. I'm trying to figure out whether it's a couch. It kind of looks like furniture of some kind, but then it looks like it's too close to the floor (the wall and the window are my points of reference), and I get confused.

I'm also trying to figure out 1) why Emily's sitting alone in the passenger seat of one of the SUVs and 2) what the SUV is parked in front of. It looks like some sort of stone wall, but by the car door there's what looks almost like a garage door or something, which makes no sense given the apparent height of it.

And yes, I am putting way too much thought into this. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
  14. Destiny

^^^
    No I just was pointing out the Haley hair color and style Show vs party, preferre the party one better lol.

Em could be just sitting and watching, well I know this much she is orginially in the sadan car with Hotch, in the 100 promo pics I posted earlier you can clearly see her in a car with him. Yep Double checked and its the same pic just that Hotch isn't in the car. Looks like they are staking out in front of some metal building.

Youtube video of still pictures

I would see no reason to kill Haley off either, I mean they rarely showed her and if they wanted Hotch to feel he lost something they did that as it was said via he divorce. Hmm wonders, wonders.

More should be coming out as it approaches, though I have to say that in that one (youtube) pic of them standing in front of the glass door, Rossi sure looks good in jeans. :lol:

I was watching the promo again and when Garcia looks like she is screaming, if you listen closely you hear a gun shot, I wonder if she knows Hotch went into the house and thinks it's him that got shot, you know how emotional she is. - And I could see JJ being upset a bit if it were Haley, but as far as I know Emily didn't know her all that well, and she seems to be just as upset, I mean a collegue sure and the situation, but something just doesn't seem right.

Now if Hotch is wrestling with the reaper, then why is Rossi motioning outside the house, Em is seen standing in the house and morgan turning from it. I HATE splice and dice with promos but they are good.

In the CTV promo, if Haley is suppost to be in hiding (nice car by the way) unless the reaper took them to their house, one would figure that she wouldn't be living in the same house (morgan says something like "their at your house") In the CTV promo Haley gasps or something and Hotch throws his phone while driving.

*Sigh* see their good, splice and dice sucks. :lol:

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

All the great spoilers that have been posted, mostly by Destiny, I think, have made it too tempting for me to avoid them! I am too excited about this ep 100. I am nervous about ep 100!!! To me it looks like...
    "ep 100" Haley is definte lying on the carpeting and is probably dead which will be so sad for Hotch

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.