** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

So some interesting spoilers for Sunday's finale:

What can we expect between Calleigh and Delko in the CSI: Miami finale? — Jennie
    ADAM: Executive producer Barry O'Brien says the 10th season-ender is all about family — specifically for Calleigh, who will take the necessary steps to finalize her plans to adopt two young children. But Delko will very much play a part in Calleigh's new family. "It's about saying, 'You're not going to be alone,'" O'Brien says of Delko's actions. "He will make a declaration that holds a lot of weight with both the adoption agency and with Calleigh. ... I think we're taking that relationship to the inevitable place we've always imagined."

Source: TV Guide

2. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

So the finale previews focus on Ryan and Sam, and the written stuff focuses on Eric and Calleigh - but what about the TEAM as a whole?? :wtf: It's like they're all on their own when the chips are down and no one's there for anyone else b/c they all have their own drama - and if this E/C thing pits Ryan against Eric and Cal again I'm gonna be pissed. The E/C thing has been dead since the beginning of Season 9 - all of a sudden here it comes again. It's no secret I don't like the E/C thing, and I don't think the writers are going to make anyone happy at this point, so I wish they'd just leave them as friends and move on. The focus needs to be the TEAM, but the writers can't seem to get that concept. :rolleyes: Also, Natalia, who had a great chance for some awesome storylines, has dropped out of the picture mostly. Again, no team spirit. :shifty:

The writers don't seem to have a clue about what's going on - there's not much continuity at all. Sometimes I wonder why I care about these characters anymore, as I hardly recognize them - one minute Ryan's being leaned on and depended on, the next he's mistrusted; one minute E/C is off, the next they're on, like middle school kids; one minute H is the understanding boss, the next he's repermanding one of his most loyal employees.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Jesus. I can't believe Ryan is under scrutiny AGAIN. Isn't there ANYTHING original and new planned for him? Why is his integrity constantly being questioned? I seriously hope that at least THIS TIME the episode will end with everyone acting like a team and regaining some trust in Ryan, instead of the writers leaving everything up in the air and never tying up loose ends...

And Delko. Gosh. He can pretty much do anything reckless and uncalled for, but it always gets played up in a positive light. Don't get me wrong- I'm not hating on Delko, here. I'm hating on the writers. They always make him out to be the hero despite him doing things as questionable or more questionable than what Ryan does.

I've stepped away from CSI Miami for a long time. Coming back to it with relatively fresh eyes, I almost mistake Ryan for an actual criminal. His character is build up with no pay off. He's just pure anxiety. Many things happen to him, but he never goes anywhere as a result. He's just like: WELLP I GOT KIDNAPPED AND SHIT AND NOW MY TEAM HATES ME GUESS THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN NEXT WEEK.

It's rubbish.

4. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

I accept how hard it must be to write a finale not knowing if it's going to be the last ever. All I would say is that it's got two of their best writers on it, and spoilers are ALWAYS misleading. And a finale has (almost by definition) got to end with Horatio. Whether he's pulling his team together, or in despair at the team being ripped apart, remains to be seen. But I wouldn't write this episode off yet.

5. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

I'm hoping we'll see lots of Horatio, because the way their talking this Finale up I'm not sure we will. I am not counting on a big Horatio at the end team ending though, because the way the writers love to show 'Mommy' Caleigh and the emphasis they have been putting on that, it is far more likely that we will get a Calleigh and kids or Calleigh and Eric end scene. They seem to think that doing that (while pushing Horatio and the rest of the team into the background) will make all the fans happy.

And while my favorite character is Horatio, I like Calleigh very much, but I like the feisty, take no nonsense, bullet girl we all really loved, not so fond of the sappy 'Mommy' thing. Also, if they wanted a big ending with good demographics, they should have brought Kyle home after all the one episode where they promised Kyle, but didn't deliver, got great demo. It got a 2.7/2.6 which the first number would tie the best demo from season 9 and was way above anything else this season.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  6. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

They should have brought Kyle home and kept him home a long time ago.

7. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Hi Vegaslights,

What episode are you talking about? Reading what you wrote, I'm lost.

Peace
    Jimi

8. DCHC4ever

DCHC4ever Prime Suspect

Have you seen the 'sneak peak' on Latest from CSI Miami? I don't know how to post links, but go there and watch it if you can. It's really neat, but gives the game away. Not that I didn't know that for some time. It can be viewed in 2 perspectives: 1) the characters letting loose after a hard time or 2) the actors giving themselves the only end of series party they'll get IF CSI Miami is NOT renewed.

My disappointment is the usual lately, NOT enough Horatio in the scene.

9. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

OK so here's the link you were talking about :

Sneak Peek - Beware Spoilers Ahead!!

All I can say is :eek::thumbsup: Great scene! It seemed like the last scene of the show, and it looks like Sam may be out after all!! Woohoo!! Only sad part is that Calleigh isn't with them...not cool :( She's been there since day one, would've been nice for her to be in on the team spirit, especially since she's been so disjointed from the team. The one thing I always said w/the E/C thing is that if they could weave it into the team unity thing, it could work. Seeing Cal and Eric together and happy w/the rest of the team, and everyone being cool w/it or maybe even joking about it, would've been nice. Great scene if it proves to be the last one, but sad Cal is missing.

10. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Completely agree! Everyone who's been concerned about Ryan should watch. Yes, I suspect it's the last scene. I found myself with a fond smile on my face, but a feeling of sadness, watching actors doing the best they could to say goodbye, if indeed they have to.

Watched it a couple more times - lots of emotion there, on and beneath the surface... And the music? 'Sun Going Down...' If it is all over, it's not the ending I wanted, but possibly better than I hoped.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  11. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

If this is the last scene I'll be disappointed that Calleigh isn't with the rest of the team... Emily is one of the only two people to star in every episode, I think she deserves that much.

12. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

If it isn't the last episode of the series(Which it really looks that way) it would provide some pretty good storylines for the next season. But I was hoping for the last scene of the series to be way different.

13. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Ditto, and I'm sure the cast feels the same.

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I'm glad that for the most part,the last scene is a team scene.Too many of the previous finales was missing the team feel. Glad Tom was also included.

15. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I'm not going to watch the video because I'll probably cry. :( LOL. I just hope we get renewed for one more season...I'm crossing my fingers. CSI: Miami is my favorite TV show and though there are other great shows out there, nothing will ever top CSI: Miami for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.