** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re-opening for now.

A refresher of the latest spoilers:

Ellingson Returns to 'Miami'.

Episode 12 is titled 'Friendly Fire'.

2. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Leviathan's post on the matter was spot on.

No one should give a damn if a fictional CHARACTER is insulted. I will grant that the sexism is the type of things that makes one roll one's eyes, but that is not against the rules. Much better IMO to give specific criticisms about actions the character takes than to generalize anyhow.

To EVERYONE: starting with name-calling and yelling (via words) is unacceptable. If you can't disagree without shouting and calling names, you need to log off until you can. I can see where the sexist comments would rile some, but explain why it bothers you CALMLY.

In future, insulting fellow posters (and there are several flames in this thread) no matter what the provocation will garner a warning, and if I feel that you're not going to stop, I can and will remove people.

Please remember, it's a compliment to the writers that you love or hate these characters. Also know that not everyone is going to agree with you. They're going to love a character you find dumb or hate one that you love. That's how it goes. If you find yourself getting angry over it, you need to go take a walk until you're calm again.

Have some common courtesy. If you wouldn't talk a certain way in public to another poster, don't do it on here. Even if you WOULD talk that way, don't do it on here.

Remember, this is a discussion board. It's not just a "positive affirmation" board. Sometimes, posters won't like events and they should be free to say why. But keep it respectful, OK?

No more names, no more anger. You all love the show, so keep cool and talk about the stuff you love. Worst case, if someone's opinions gets your goat and you can't read it without smoke rising from your ears, slap 'em on ignore if you can't control yourself.

And chill guys!

3. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Thanks for re-opening this thead. I am super excited about Kyle coming back! I've been wanting to see him again for over a year. So looking forward to seeing he and Horatio again :D

4. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

5. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

KYLE BAK! Wot more could I ask for? :D

6. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Great news about Kyle:thumbsup: I'm soooo happy!
    But, writers, please-please-please - I don't want Kyle to be in serious trouble.

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Wow I've missed whole bunch of fuss from earlier on this thread :eek: Oh goodie we're back:)

Wow really? Goodie Kyle's back. That's great news. I've nearly forgotten about him since I last saw the boy. I don't even remember.
    I've been, for some time, thinking it'd be great to see him following father's steps and becoming a csi himself and see him working side by side his old man. Wouldn't that be cute?
    Actually I kinda hoped to see him bit more around since he started working at morgue.

8. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Good news that Kyle is back! I was beginning to think he had been forgotten.

9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Absolutely great that Kyle's coming back. Now, writers, don't screw it up! You all know how good DC is at the big emotional stuff - so give him some... He loves it, we love it... So don't disappoint us.

10. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I don't care WHY Kyle's back, I'm just glad he is! Hopefully the two of them can share some much overdue father and son moments.

11. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

That would be extremely cute!! but I doubt itll happen :l xox

12. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

I've wondered what career path Kyle will take once he is discharged. It would be nice if he became a police office like Horatio, but I don't know if Horatio would allow it. It is an extremely dangerous job that takes a lot from you; I can't see him wanting that future for his son.

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Well I don't know. Considering he was in Afghanistan....... But I wish to see him more, just to see how things between him and H goes on.
    I'm bit wanting to see more of their father and son relationship, and to see more of father H. Even if that sounds silly:lol:

14. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Has this been Posted yet? It's a Sneak Peek for episode 7... I didn't see it on the previous 2 pages, so I decided to post it anyways.......... (I'll delete this if it has been posted)

Ooh Kyle is coming back? I was beginning to think that the writers forgot Horatio had a son...

15. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Glad to see Kyle is coming back. I wonder what will be in store for him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.