Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

In my opinion:
    Ryan took the best route.
    He's awesome.
    Wahoo!!
    And I'll miss Mark and Billy...

I need to see Ryan and Dave chill over a couple beers sometimes. How great would that be?

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Totally agree with you Wasabi. :) I don't know so much about Mark, but I'll miss Billy. Hopefully he'll be on again. Is it my imagination or did he look bigger in Power Trip than in WISC? Maybe he just had shorter hair this time. :lol: I would like to see Ryan get custody of Billy if something happens to Mark.

I also agree that I'd like to see Ryan and Dave hanging out. Maybe shooting some hoops. :D

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

For some reason I didn't expect it to be as bad as it was. When the whole tooth pulling speculation came out, I was like...No. That is totally not a possibility. But gosh.....And I didn't realize there would be that much blood.

I was so stupid at the beginning of the episode, for some reason I thought the guy that tumbled out of the car wasn't Ryan...I think because his shirt looked white and when he was on the ground the light hit his face weird. I was like, man...who's this dude. When he woke up I saw it though.

I laughed when he woke up....it's terrible, but he just kinda looked funny the way he just suddenly woke up and jerked.

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

The torture scene lost it's oomph slightly (for me) when they aired the majority of it in the previews. It was shocking to see the first time, but once the epi actually aired, the "thrill" of that moment was gone.
    All the same, it was fabulous to watch Ryan in pain....& I mean that in the best way possible - I'm a sucker for blood, guts, & drama, what can I say. :D

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I wasn't quite sure who it was at first either, figured it was another part of the storyline, oops! It was funny the way he kind of woke up. And the way he was walking around. Poor guy! I don't think I would be able to get up after that let alone clean myself up and go to work!

6. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Flack, I love your banner!! It so describes Ryan to a tee!! :)

Since we're two days from a very exciting episode featuing our favorite CSI, I think we should have a picture drool/discussion session (I prefer picture drooling to be honest).

I was thinking about how cool it would be to see Ryan show his more sensitive side. I mean, I would love to see him actually fall in love with a woman, getting married, being a dad :). With his protective streak, I think he would be amazing in all three. After what they've put them through this season, he sure needs some happiness in his life.

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks! GregNickRyanFan made it and I just asked to use it. She did a great job! I love it! It really does fit Ryan. Thanks again GNRF!

Oh I can do this one! Runs off to pull up Ryan pics.

I would like to see his sensitive sign but not by falling in love. Call me selfish but I like my guys unattached. HeeHee! Now if he got custody of Billy that would be a great storyline and show his sensitive side. That smile when Billy came up to him at the end it was just :adore:.

BTW-I'm going away for the weekend. What episodes do you think I should put on my Ipod to watch? I have a 6 hour drive up and back! :wtf:

8. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I agree MJ. A lot of the shock was taken out by showing the scenes in the previews, which is something that many fans watch without having to delve into spoilers and such. But on the other hand it was nice to not be so surprised that I couldn't focus on what was going on. Double edged sword either way.

9. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

Flack, I have seasons five, six, and a few episodes of seven on my Ipod. My opinion, take them all!!! :)

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

LOL! How many does it hold? I have an Ipod Shuffle but am borrowing the hubby's Ipod Nano so I don't know what to expect. I know I'm taking the latest episode with me and I really enjoyed Resurrection so I'll probably bring that along.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

You should add Wrecking Crew to the iPod. Watching Ryan be scared crapless is really funny. :lol:

12. GregNickRyanFan

Fallen, you're welcome. :) I have another idea for a banner. Would it be okay if I use some of your caps on it? It's kind of going to be the same type theme (with the words), but a slightly different saying. :)

I wish I knew how to make videos cause I'd gather up all the funny Ryan scenes and put them together in one video. That thing with the dog last week has got to be the funniest scene. Wrecking Crew second. The scenes in Won't Get Fueled aGain come in third. :lol:

Can I just say that I loved that we got a Ryan smile at the end of the episode this week. I was afraid after the pulled tooth that we wouldn't get that smile for a very long time. And the fact that he smiled at Billy was just. :adore:

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Oh yeah, that's a good one too! I love that part! Then the part when he brings the av Hummer to Calliegh and does his cute 'are you ok' head tilt thing. *sigh* Not to mention the clothes were great too! Thanks for reminding me! See, that's why I asked you all!! :hugegrin:

GNRF that's fine! Please do use the caps! I made them for all Ryan fans to enjoy! Oh, and share with us when you are done too please! :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  14. GregNickRyanFan

Something else I loved in the episode was the way Billy came running up to Ryan. It was the cutest thing. :lol:

Love the sig and icon, luf. :D

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

That was cute! And that smile, ahhh! Ryan would be good with kids!

I was just watching One of Our Own and noticed this on Ryan's left arm. It looks like it's from his tatto (Jonathan's). Maybe the make-up department didn't cover it all? What do you all think? It flashed by so quick I barely caught it. I capped it, lol, I'm such a nerd! :lol:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.