Ryan/Jon #22 - Our Favourite Dust Monkey

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by addictedtoSpeed, Mar 30, 2009.

?

What should the new thread be titled?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. All In the Accent

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The Incredible Shrinking T-Shirt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Get the Full Togo Experience Here

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. He's a Superhero in Training

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. Just Take The Shirt Off Already!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Waiting for the Comeback of the Purple Tee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  9. Dreaming of Wolfe Shirtless

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. Wolfe Gang

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  11. Our Favorite Dust Monkey

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Ryan/Jon #22

:lol: That was funny. My favorite scene from that ep though was when Ryan and Cal were at that site where Cal's dad hit the guy with his car and then there was that gator and Calleigh was going "Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!" :guffaw:

I love how Alexx was with Ryan once she got to know him. So was so motherly to him, it was sweet. I miss Alexx. :(

Ryan grabbing Cooper like that seriously turned me on. :lol: Those bulging biceps in that scene. :drool: And Cooper looked very scared. :guffaw:

The look on his face when he saw that body rise up cracks me up every single time. It was like a horror movie scene. He just ran from the room. Of course if it had been a horror movie he would have just stood there, people in those movies often do. :lol: the viewer's yelling "run, dummy, run" and the person is just standing there like a dope looking at the weird, creepy creature or zombie, whatever. :lol:

I second that!

Love Ryan/Frank interaction. They're so funny.

I love all of those too. :) But, I have to add the scene with the dog in "Target Specific". Thats one of the funniest things. "no no no! Sit! Good dog! Relax, just relax!" :guffaw:

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Love this scene too :guffaw: And i like fight scene in "And They re Offed" :drool:
    I can watch this scene... forever :drool:
    Of course he is! Don't mess with Wolfe! :devil:

3. GregNickRyanFan

Oh yeah, how could I forget the fight scene in "And They're Offed". That little attack sound he made was so sexy. :drool:

4. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Yeah, i love his voice, screaming when he fight or just talking, so sexy :drool:

5. GregNickRyanFan

He does have a nice voice. I really liked the scene in "Resurrection" where he yelled "So I released the body!" The look on his face was great too. :)

6. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

I watched today movie "He's Just Not That Into You" with Justing Long and i almost screamed on screen "Jon, why you don't play in movies"! I'd love to see him in some romantic comedy :)

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Jon would be great in a romantic comedy.We can always keep our fingers crossed for him that he gets a great movie role.Jon is cute and funny,he should be getting movie roles,lots of them.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Oh me too. I'd love to see him in any movie. But he'd shine in a comedy, especially since he's a naturally funny person.

9. GregNickRyanFan

Did you ever notice how similiar Justin and Jon's voices are? Sometimes I hear Justin's in a movie and I have to do a double take cause at first listen I think its Jon. :lol: Of course that's only if I'm not looking at the screen. haha!

I'd love to see Jon in a romantic comedy where he gets the girl. I could see him in one with Reese Witherspoon. :) Or even Jessica Biel.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

As much as I love the action side to Jon, I think he'd be wonderful in a comedy - he is sooo hilarious!! As for a leading lady in a romantic comedy I would put him with Drew Barrymore in a heartbeat. :p Could we get her in 'Miami'? No, maybe...please?!!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I haven't been posting here for while b/c of lots of things, but now I promise I'll be posting here a lot more :thumbsup:

First of all Jonathan rocked the house during this last episode, especially when he yelled in the middle of the crime lab thinking Billy had died.
    I just can't believe he's such a great actor & they're giving him something interesting.......now ;)
    The storyline was pretty good, though I felt it compromised Ryan's friendship with lots of people.

Now my fav. Ryan's episode
    His intrudction cracked me up, seriously. At first when he was so precise also with H & Delko I wanted to punch him especially when he showed how his guns were clean(yeah yeah I was a Tim's fan :lol:), but whenver there was a scene with Calleigh he cracked me up:guffaw:
    I love both the scenes you mentioned. When he told her the right mesaur I thought she was going to cut his head off!!! Seriously, he was fantastic in that scene :lol:.
    Then the gator scene, I do think that CarWash born in this one. Calleigh yelling like a mad he being so calm, it was just hilarious

From s3 I also loved 3x08 - Speed Kills just b/c of this
    Sorry but his face was just pierceless & hilarious at the same time :lol:

Sorry but at the time I was still hating Ryan :lol:

Of course the italian dubbing system ruined it so I totally agrre w/ you. Not to mention that his scream was :eek:. I loved their trip to the ER & I have to admit that I loved also the ending w/ Delko's comment about his timing to Ryan :lol:.
    As for Alexx there's no need to add anything else ;)

Ah that's exactly when I started to love the guy & his arms :drool:. Not to mention that Ryan actually helped our CSIs to solve the whole mole stuff.

I also loved 5x06 - Curse of the coffin
    This episode was just hilarious & I really can't get over Ryan's face when the body rose up :guffaw:.
    Loved also his scene at the cemetery with Delko & Calleigh, not to mention that his scene with Calleigh & the laptop cracked me up just for their faces.
    And what about him & Cal discussing about the curse and boom Nat comes out bleeeding. Ryan's face is just pierceless :guffaw:

From s6 I loved 6x01 - Lost son
    I mean that beard & those arms were :drool:
    6x02 -Cyberlebrity He was too cute as bodygurad. Awww our Wolverline.
    As for the rest of the season there was very few of Ryan & I didn't care too much about that season.

Thank god we had s7 with lots of good episode for Ryan. I'd say that they're all good for him & Jonathan as an actor.
    BTW, I've got one question for you. Do you think that Jonathan has problems with heights? I mean he was sweating like hell during "Wrecking Crew" when he was on the cane. Do you think that also Jonathan has the same problem Ryan has or was it just fictional? 'Cause in that case, another kudo to Jonathan :thumbsup:

Thanks also for all the lovely pics & I'll say I leave you with a nice view of our Ryan :devil:
    [​IMG]
    enjoy

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^^ 'Da boody shot!! He's on his head though -- that doesn't look comfy. All the same it's a boody shot & I thank you. :p

Okay girls, question -
    We all want some Ryan skin, but in what type of situation? I'd say shower but that seems to be taken :shifty: Hmmm....in the locker room... maybe changing clothes?! :drool:

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I definitely wouldn't care. I wouldn't even care if we got some random episode where he wakes up in bed with some girl. Though I really doubt that'd happen (phew). :lol: That's more of something that would happen to our pre-shooting Eric. :p

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well they just threw him off that van so yeah the head is down, but I do think that his head isnt' that important in a pic like that :devil:

Of course, not a shower. I mean that would be way too obvious & too Delkish ( :shifty: I guess I came up w/ a new adjective).
    Anway I thought that in "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" they were going to show him changing his clothes also b/c I remember a spoiler from CSI:File which mentioned that both he & Cal were going to change their clothes & get clean after their fire scene.
    Too bad we didn't have the opporturnity to see that scene :devil:

Maybe also while he's shaving or just getting ready to go to work ;)

15. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

On beach in shorts on his day off :drool: Or better, swimming and then all wet coming on beach :drool::drool:

Edit: Wow, you so fast here, while i write this post you write two :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.