Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Dark CSI

Dark CSI Hit and Run

Woohoo! Can't wait to see this episode, delighted to have another Greg one. :)

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I think security would hold you back from jumping on him. :lol: Then they would lock you up. :lol:

I can't wait for tonight's episode either.

3. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Who cares :lol:

Me either, only 4 hrs and 35 min now :thumbsup:

4. Dizzney

Counting down already...sheesh. :lol: Silly. :p

5. sharp52092

What can I say? I'm excited and don't tell me you aren't counting too ;)

6. Szmile!

Szmile! Dead on Arrival

Security would have to move damned fast to hold me back if I was sitting only a few feet away from him to start with ;)

It would be worth having a criminal record for a few moments of illicit smooching with Eric :D

7. Dizzney

Absolutely great episode for Greg and for once it doesn't involve him getting hurt or in court or having a girlfriend. :lol: Just Greg working a case and finding out a big of his family history at the same time. Plus I loved seeing him help Henry in DNA! YAY! He is still the DNA genius!

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I loved this episode! So much Greg and his family history! I loved how Greg kept and open mind about the case while certain others jumped to conclusions about the situation. This is my new fave episode of the season.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh yes yes:D

I think security wouldn't have that fast reaction. That wild cat they'll get is fast one:lol:

10. Dizzney

Yes, last night was a great episode. Not sure it was my favorite of the season yet but pretty darn close.

I did like that Greg was keeping an open mind and was not jumping to conclusions. Shows how much he has grown over the years. In the old days he would have jumped to conclusions.

11. sharp52092

I think TTH is still my fave of the season though this one would be 2nd along with Bittersweet, MM, CSI Down, and CaC

Yes he would have done that years ago, shown how far he's come since and again we need to show more of this Greg :thumbsup:

Not Greg in danger, in court, in trouble, etc :shifty: it gets a little old after awhile

Loved that he was leading the case :D that doesn't happen often and this is the 2nd time this season :eek:

Got the line before the credit, third time it's ever happened :thumbsup:

Great scenes with Pamela Reed :) she should come back

The objectiveness reminded me of Grissom last night

12. Liv89

Liv89 Dead on Arrival

Hey Eric/Greg fans, im usually more of a jorja/sara fan than anything else but wanted to drop in on this thread and say that greg was awesome in Genetic Disorder. Also I thought Eric did an amazing job considering that he was only scripted to have such a prominent role the night before shooting as george had to pull out due to his fathers death. I have a new found respect for Eric and his character, great to see greg in the spotlight!

13. sharp52092

Hey Liv :) awesome post, and of course agreed :thumbsup:

From Interview: Liz Divine

This reminds me of the case with Gum Drops

Glad it worked out the way it did, I just don't see Nick being interested in geneology, I mean he's never had any interest in history or that I can remember of, Greg is the history guy :)

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's kind of what I thought too when I read that interview. I mean I can see him going "okay" if someone volunteered the info, but I can't see Nick taking time out of his day to make a schedule to find out more. But then again I suppose anyone could get pulled in to that sort of thing LOL. I guess it can kind of be sort of interesting lol. Maybe I just don't have any interest in seeking mine out further because when I was in high school, I had to research genealogy for a school project in a class where I couldn't stand the teacher. I mean seriously, what does genealogy have to do with an English class anyway lol.

15. sharp52092

Fits more into history class I'd say unless you had to write a paper about what you researched and found but I'm guessing you didn't :lol:

Had some "What does this have to do with English?" situations like that in English myself :lol: