Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I love that about that moment. It's so signifficant how he is squeezing her also like "I've waited for this for so long". I think it has so many meanings cause this is something that Eric has wanted for so long and it's finally coming true that he's just not letting go of her now. It's such a great detail :).

Mandystevens I love your avatar :)

2. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

What happened with TVguide? No way is Tara gonna get Eric!! She is Calleigh's !! Can't wait until 7.16 though !:drool: 2 days until the promo! 9 days until the episode!! and hopefully some awesome hiphugger moments!! Yay!! I'm so excited!! And obsessesed with the promo pics!!:)

3. mandystevens

mandystevens Hit and Run

I love your avatar btw.
    Well i hate Tv guide. Since the Tara thing. hahahhaha c'mon Eric would never want her over Calliegh. :lol: and yes 2 days for the promooo yyaaayyyy. you guys have to put on youtube :D and 9 days for the episode, we're getting closer everytime. :drool: and i'm obsessed with the promo pics too. i already put the HQ picture on my desktop. lol When the promo comes out i'm gonna be obsessed with the promo and why the episode air, i'm gonna be obsessed with the episode. hahahhahaha
    omgggg i need help :guffaw:

hiphugger17 thank you :D

4. SunshineSparkle

SunshineSparkle Victim

So guys, I am beyond new to this but I've been following you guys forever.
    And I have no clue how to put things in the spoilers box. :lol:
    But I think i've figured out where that fountain is everyone is speaking of...
    not gonna spill cause its a spoilers. but yeah
    and I must say its gonna be hard to finally see them together. as awesome as it that they're finally getting together. the amusement of the chase is going to be over. hopefully if the ship sails it will lead to even better moments.

5. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Well, if being obsessed with promo pics and all things Hiphugger means you need help then I think we all need major psych evaluations:lol:

hhhmmmm, yea the ring is definitely just jewelry:( It wouldn't fit the story anyway.....but it is still sad. I keep going back and looking at the pics too! I think we all have done that a million times by now:). It really looks like there will be a kiss.....but maybe that's just my wishful thinking.....Did anybody else see the pics for 7.17? Calleigh looks awesome as always! I don't think there will be any E/C moments in that episode because of 7.16 being so chock full of them(I hope:)). What are y'alls thoughts?

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

If you are obsessed than omg I must be on the verge of stalkerdom!! The pics, and no doubt the promo when we see it will have my computer billowing smoke :guffaw: Make sure when the looney bin comes to pick you up, you give them directions to my house...we can hang out during our stay at the funny farm! :lol: Tara can take a flying leap!! That TV Guide interview was such bull and even Corey seemed :eek: that she assumed what she did just based on how fast he replied to me to deny it!!

The promo will now doubt be played over and over and over and over and over and over again! :guffaw:

7. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

"The promo will now doubt be played over and over and over and over and over and over again!"?
    Clueless here cause i'm new on here and i havent read the rest of the thread - i'm guessing you guys are in the US, the promo has been released? Or are you just on about the promo pics?

8. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

The promo has not been released! But when it is it will be played over and over and over and over............. By me and all of the rest of us crazy fans!:) It should be released monday after the rerun of CSI: Miami. It should be anyway.......who knows what will actually happen......:shifty:

9. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Once the promo airs on CBS, will it be made available on the CBS website? Is that how it usually works? I haven't been so interested in promos before, but now I suddenly find myself INTENSELY interested in where it can be found after it airs.

10. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

Oh, i get you now! Haha god i'm slow :lol:
    Haha oh i hope it is! I hope there's some hiphuggers in the promo to keep me going! haha
    So how come there was a massive gap between the episodes being played? Like from ages ago to march 2nd?

Oh by the way, how do you get pictures on your signature? Or is it one of them "when you've been a member for two weeks" things?

11. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

I love you're avatar too :) What episode is your avatar from?
    I have to wait until Tuesday to watch the promo and the episode, because I live in Spain so when it airs I'm in bed ;) But as soon as I get back from school I run upstairs put my laptop on and watch the episode! I've had the picture on my desktop since the pic came out and when I got the HQ I was like WOW .. yay that's better!:rolleyes: I've also got the pic opened al the time on my computer and it's minimized and every few minutes I open it and stare at it for a while :drool:. I need a psicologist !:wtf:!!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw: You're so funny. Well if all of you guys are going to the crazy house I ain't staying here alone. We are taking this party to the funny farm as you called it. :lol:

I thought about this scene and I must say that I can't really decide what to expect. If they are together at the beginning of the episode I can imagine her telling him something in the line of "If we are going to be together you have to trust me" or something like that (because as far as we know he hasn't told her about his birth certificate), but if they are not together she could say something like "Don't worry, we (the team) will find the way to get you out of here". Of course, I expect some eye sex, because she's going to be so sweet to bring him his favorite snack, and he's gonna thank her and she'll be all like "There's no need to thank me, you'd do the same for me"... And then there comes the EYE SEX.

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

:guffaw: You're so funny. Well if all of you guys are going to the crazy house I ain't staying here alone. We are taking this party to the funny farm as you called it. :lol:

I thought about this scene and I must say that I can't really decide what to expect. If they are together at the beginning of the episode I can imagine her telling him something in the line of "If we are going to be together you have to trust me" or something like that (because as far as we know he hasn't told her about his birth certificate), but if they are not together she could say something like "Don't worry, we (the team) will find the way to get you out of here". Of course, I expect some eye sex, because she's going to be so sweet to bring him his favorite snack, and he's gonna thank her and she'll be all like "There's no need to thank me, you'd do the same for me"... And then there comes the EYE SEX.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post... My computer did it... and now I don't know how to delete it.

14. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Hey, I'm not going to go to the insane asylum for E/C. I'm not that obsessed. Oh, wait, they're already coming because of the F/A and Wedges obsession. So I'll be joining you. :)

I'm hoping for a hug and/or kiss in 716. After all, 719 will come out of nowhere if we don't have a bit of lead in. :D

15. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

It depends....CBS can be slow, I usually go to YT for Promos because CBS's video player goes very slow on my computer, and the promos are usually up on YT much sooner. The promos normally air monday after the Miami episode and friday before Numb3rs......Does anybody know what other times they normally air?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.