Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*JUMPS UP AND DOWN!!* #22!! OMGOODNESS!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE DID IT SNICKERIES!! EEE!!

continued from: Nick/Sara - -#21- - Nick Knows Kung Fu

Nick/Sara Thread #20-- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine
    Nick/Sara Thread #19-- Public Declaration of Love
    Nick/Sara Thread #18 --Cemistry can't be written off
    Nick/Sara Thread #17 --NATURAL Chemistry
    Nick/Sara Thread #16 -- Team Lust!
    Nick/Sara Thread #15 --Just Fine!!!
    Nick/Sara Thread #14 -- We shoot, we score!
    Nick/Sara Thread #13 -- On the Train to Snickerville
    Nick/Sara Thread #12 -- Tasters Choice Moment
    Nick/Sara Thread #11 -- She's gonna getcha!
    Nick/Sara Thread #10 -- It's Time!
    Nick/Sara Thread #9 -- Jumpsuit Lovin'
    Nick/Sara Thread #8 -- You've got Me
    Nick/Sara Thread #7 -- Sexual Chocolate
    Nick/Sara Thread #6 -- Not Married...Yet
    Nick/Sara Thread #5 --Tricky Nick and Sunshine
    Nick/Sara Thread #4 -- Got Lace? (Been deleted.)
    Nick/Sara Thread #3 -- Butter That Toast! (Probably been deleted it.)
    Nick/Sara Thread #2 -- TEH Chemistry! (Thread's been deleted.)
    Nick/Sara Thread #1 -- Snickers- Sweet and sometime a bit nutty! (Thread's been deleted.)

JUMPS UP AND DOWN!! EEEE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! #22!! and so much more snicker love to come in season 8!! congrates you guys... KEEP THE FAITH!! :D

#22-- Sara's Nick's; You can't Deny It!!

[​IMG]

2. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

I haven't been here in aaaages! But great timing, because there's a new thread!! :D

Yaaaaay! We got lots of SNickers!! I couldn't actually watch the episode, cause I don't have cable right now, but thanks to you guys I know everything that happened and OMG, if that's not love, I have no idea what it is. Nick found her!! So happy!

Now I can't wait for Sara to find out that it was him and not Grissom (who did almost nothing btw). I was thinking that maybe they'll be talking about it and Nick will say something like "And I was so happy when I found you..."
    Sara: "Wait. What? You found me?"

:) :)

And they'll live happily ever after :p

Congrats on the new thread!! SNickers for everyone!!

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

yeah! Party! New thread, woo!

Yum - I'm sorry you don't have cable. You missed an awesome show. Have you checked out the clips on youtube.com? if you haven't, you need too! :)

4. YumSnickers

YumSnickers Victim

I know, it sucks! When I moved out of my parent's to go to college my Dad said "No cable, you're going there to study not watch TV" :mad:

But back on topic. Yeah I kept checking over and over again waiting for someone to upload clips of the episode. They're all so cute, specialy the flashback and how he's crying awwwww, he loves her so much :)

5. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You did it, emily. Yaa, new thread on number 22.

We all know Grissom will take a credit, but Sara will find out the truth that her cowboy save her. Congratulation on your thread #22.

6. MegBreanne

Quick question about Snickers fanfiction over at fanfiction.net . . . I can't for the life of me remember the name, but there is a story in which Nick and Sara are dating and he gets into an accident, and then Sara finds out she's pregnant, but Nick doesn't know - and when he wakes up, he thinks it's barely post GD - and has no idea about him and Sara ever being together, and when he finds out she's pregnant and the father is "unavailable" he gets pissed? I hope at least one of you knows which story I'm talking about . . . anyway, I want to know if the author is here (if you are, please update! I'm dying here). Of course, if the author isn't here, and you know who it is, or a way in which I can email or PM them, I would be eternally grateful! :)

Now, I'm trying to work on my update, but it's just not coming easily . . . I'm so distracted by the latest Jorja news . . . *sighs* Trying to stay optimistic . . . someone slap me so I will keep positive!

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

The story is called Anything for you by Sara Duquesne. She hasn't been in here for a while now. I guess she lost intersted in CSI and she hasn't finish the story or she's busy with school or whatever she does.

8. MegBreanne

Thanks hun. I will try and find her . . . :) I really appreciate your help. I've been thinking of the story for like the last month or so and decided to try and find it tonight . . . I think I scrolled through seven pages or so at ff.net and didn't come across anything -- though I think I may have just missed it because I was perusing versus looking hard . . . :) I'll try and get in touch with her tomorrow. But as for right now - I do believe it's time to head off for bed. Been a long day (I'm so ready to quit my job - but my damn investment in the lottery corperation, once again, did NOT pay off. Urgh. Working in the real world blows . . . ). . .

9. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

Wahooo!! A new thread:)

I agree Snickers should happen:) They diffently have a potential to make it so.

Snickers just appears more natural. The I am going with her seemed so forced on Grissom's part.

Meg so sorry to hear you are sick:( I am just getting over pneumonia myself. I know all about coughing out a lung;)

I see we modified the title. However it is still great.

I wish we could get another interview with George and question him about snickers:)

Well, have a good night all.

10. Misery

Misery Pathologist

HELLO!!!

It's so great we finally managed to get to thread #25, but it's SOOO worth it, cause we have the best beginning!

New season, new snickers thread, new snickers scenes!

Here are my favorite moments: (click for bigger image)
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

What I really loved is that Nick was the only one, along with Gris, who had a flashback. At least I think so, I was too shocked with it to notice if anyone else had one too. :D

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*claps* so happy you guys like the thread. first time doing it... haha!!

Misery, LOVE to pictures. and... (as i said in the other thread) LOVE your icon!! so cutee!!

i know!! nick and grissom were the only knows. Grissom, obviously had one because they're going out. but his was so short and they didn't show him have any emotion after it. and then they showed NICK have one (completely unexpected for me) and that was just AMAZING! like, sara has had moments with all the team members... but they only make nick and grissom? i think there's gonna be something happen between the trio. some people, including us, are thinking that there might be a love triangle between them. but, of course.. we all know who will win in the end. once sara finds out how nick feels.. it'll be NO competition! :D

YUM!! i haven't seen you in the LONGEST TIME. how are you? so sad you didn't see the episode... BUT!!! we do have the snickery clips for you. pandora uploaded them. i'll give you the link:

Nick finds Sara
    nick's adorable scene
    the csis find the car

wow, the last 2ish pages went by so quickly! it took like, 2 days for them to be gone! GREAT JOB YOU GUYS!! we said we wanted to get a new thread for season 8, and we did!!!

OMGOODNESS! YUM, i'd LOVE it if that scene happened.

Nick: I was so happy when i found you...
    Sara: wait... what?

haha...

and then sara goes to grissom and says: So, how did you know where i was?
    Grissom: *thinks of a cheesey, romantic answer* My heart will always find yours.
    Sara: *forces a fake smile. now she knows grissom's lying and is trying to take all of Nick's credit* Grissom...
    Grissom: *smiles* We followed your foot prints and rocks there.
    Sara: Funny... i stopped making those half way through my journey, and my prints faded away. *silence* i used a mirror... and NICK found me! *storms away, completely mad at Grissom*

haha... i'd love that.. :D

wow... that story you were discribling, meg, sounds AMAZING! i'm gonna try and find it. help you beg for an update. haha :D

did anyone notice that it says Sara Sidle/Jorja Fox isn't in the next episode?

i'm so anxious to have a conversation between nick and sara. the TPTB cant get around it.. they HAVE to make them have a conversatoin.

12. Misery

Misery Pathologist

And let's not forget that it was Nick who wasn't ready to give up when he was in Natalie's house. And he found a clue!!!
    If he hasn't been staring at sketches of Sara he wouldn't have found the address of a place where Natalie picked up the car. :D :D :D

13. seattlegsrfan

seattlegsrfan Police Officer

Are you guys aware of the Dollars for Sense campaign to fight for Jorja to be kept on CSI?

14. MegBreanne

Jorja is in the next episode. She just isn't at work. I'd go into more detail, but I don't know how to make the spoiler boxes. But have no fear - I did see her in the promo for next week.

I was cruising the CBS website forum - and there are people speculating there too about a Snickers/GSR triangle. I just cruised through a few posts and they seem against Snickers, so we need to post there and make sure CBS hears us.

Apparently, in the USA Weekend mini-magazine, there is a best and worst list of TV couples and Grissom and Sara are #1 for worst. Too forced or something. This is what I heard from a friend. Can't confirm this because I don't live in the US and can't get the mag - but serious, this is great! :)

Gotta go to work. Running late. AGAIN!

15. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

I'd like to take a moment and second the post made by seattlegsrfan. To lose Sara is to lose CSI. This isn't about 'ships anymore guys... right now we're fighting just to keep Sara on the show.

www.dollarforsense.com