Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Re: Dislike a ship??

Don't see it, sorry. Not gonna get me to agree on adorable. Which of course, I don't like Sara either. so..

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

csiemily, CathStokes is a hard core Catherine fans with along with Nick.

Catherine is my favorite first before Sara. I didn't like Sara then, now I do since Nesting Dolls.

Nicky is my all times favorite, Followed by Grissom, Catherine, Sara and Greg.

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Hahaha... :lol: :lol: awesome...I'm not much of a Sara fan either!!!!

Oh...and as far as snickers being adorable...the name is yea...but that's it. Catnip all the way...Catnip is smokin....HOTT! I mean check out the middle pic of my banner. :devil:

4. CathStokes

SNAKES! .. yeah I know that pic anywhere!
    Nick smilin' is Mea Culpa. he's smilling at Cath ;)

5. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Yep...I like catnip for a big valid reason other than the chemistry they share. First off, when they are around each other...their character persona doesn't change. They are still the old Cath and Nick.

Now...with GSR...they both changed. Grissom isn't the old Grissom. To me they have destoyed his character, and made him act in ways that isn't true to his persona for the character. Again that is just MO...but to me he has seemed so ungrissom like this whole season. I'm beginning to wonder why he is even a supervisor because he seemed to lose his own awareness with his own team. I just don't care to much for him like I used to. Its sad to me.

Sara of course went from desperate to getting what she always wanted. Yet, she seems to have lost herself in this season as well. Everything has been GSR related, and to me she doesn't seem like she has an identity anymore. Not to mention both Grissom/Sara character has become sort of unloyal to the team.

That is what I don't like about GSR...and why this ship...is one I have a Very hard time tolerating.

6. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

im really confuse right now.. ive been gone for only a day then.. whoah!! :eek: where are all these posts coming from?? hehehe.. :D

i ship Sandle.. it is adorable!!
    greg is growing up.. so, i think he's mature enough for sara..

i do like your banner hestia its cute..

SoNic is cute but i dont really feel the love between the two.. :(

7. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

is there a ship for Wendy and Greg? i also like these two..

8. sexycatherine

sexycatherine Victim

Gill+Sara=no chemistry

Gill+Catherine= total chemistry and very hot

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

There's a thread here. :)

10. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I'm still a hardcore SNickers fan, but CatNip's growing on me. I think they have a very strong friendship, but i never thought of it as anything more than that, but recently, i've been beginning to see it. But, i'm still a hardcore Snickers shipper, and always will be! SNickers rules! lol!

Peace x

11. luvincsi

luvincsi Pathologist

[/QUOTE] There's a thread here :)

[/QUOTE]

thanks a lot!! ;)

12. csi_love

csi_love Police Officer

I think SNickers is cute but I always saw Sara and Nick as best friends.

CatNip, however, is really starting to grow on me this season. But (I think it was said a few posts back) Cath does have chemistry with pretty much all males on the show.

The only ship I really dislike at the moment is Gofia. But that's probably just because I don't like Sofia...

13. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Oh absolutly Hestia. They are so cute together and I don't even ship them much.

You damn right there Waiting I miss old Grissom :( Now and again we see little flashes of it, but it's mostly gone. Not what I call character development IMO.

I just can't agree with that, yeah ok, they together now but I don't think it was always planned tbh. Why was Lady H etc brought in? And in the early seasons I watched a documentary about CSI and Marg said (and I quote) As for Grissom and Catherine...who knows?! I don't think they'll ever get together though. Gutted.

I kinda like Snickers, it's probs my second ship, I think they have the same kinda relationship/chemistry that Grissom and Catherine used to have.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah!! SNickers and PureJoy!! tee hee:p yeah.. the past season(s) there hasnt been alot of SNickers and PureJoy moments... but that's becuase Grissom and Sara are together... for now!!! mua ha ha ha haaaaa!!

i dont think cath and gris will get together, but.... i dunno... i still really like it!! haha:p Sara and Nick... i can deffinatly see that happening!! Grissom and sara are way to much like father and daughter... it kinda disturbs me. Nick and Sara... they LOVE each other!!

as for CathStokes.. harecore CatNip fan. NIICE!! i'm a hare core SNickers... and always will be. i dont get offended easly so... dont be afraid to disagree:p lmao

15. CathStokes

I don't really know what to say on Purejoy. Squishy whip my ass four days from Sunday if I say anything bad, but she knows all of my opinions on that. so.. *goes to next subject*

I don't agree with you on Nick and Sara LOVING each other. I mean they do care about each other, of course, but not like that. In a friendly,bro/sis bond type thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.