George/Nick: Texan Charm #13

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I loved the tone of his voice in this scene too... made the whole being startled by finding the skeleton in the wall scene more believable :)

I really enjoy watching George playing Nick these days... I just finished rewatching CSI season 1 and I have to say that Nick isn't the only one who matured and grew over the years... George did too! He has gotten better and better over the years :)

And Stealing Home showed it very well!

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I was just looking at some of the pictures in the Ward - my goodness, he has some beautiful lashes.

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Happy Birthday George :) I hope it's a good day!

5. CSIFAN11

CSIFAN11 Dead on Arrival

Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday to You!
    Happy Birthday dear George!
    Happy Birthday to You!

Have a good one!! :)

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nick had some good bits last night, but not nearly enough. My favorite part would have to be when he was working with Brass in the car and going after the guy. Reminded me of several of the older episodes when they did that. :)

George. The hair. Please. :shifty: You're just messing with us, we know. And we know from other pics that it's only going to get longer! What did we ever do to you?? Okay, so you're still hot...again, even if you're trying not to be. ;)

And finally....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

The hair was fine I thought. It didn't bother me that much.

Oh and Happy Birthday, George!

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Happy Birthday George!!

For me there wasn't enough Nick last night, and way too much Morgan (I just don't like her). I loved Nick and Sara working together and wished they were the ones who brought Harper back to his father - they were the ones that found him. I also loved Nick and Brass during the car scene.

He just didn't have enough to do last night - he's becoming a background character.

9. blackflag

Now that I've shoveled out the front door... :rolleyes:

[​IMG] George!​

Loved the Nick & Brass in the car scenes. You can go all the way back to season 1 and enjoy these scenes. :luvlove: And George, you're still doing some running despite what yout said in the chat. :lol:

Loved Nick admitting he was spoiled by computers when he was processing the fingerprint. And while I do like the brother/sister relationship that Nick & Sara have I found myself wondering why Mandy wasn't there helping. She is the fingerprint labrat!

:shifty: And yes I also wish that it was Nick & Sara that brought Harper home to dad. They found him after all.

The hair ... I prefer it shorter, but it's not too bad ... yet! :shifty:
    Just don't let it get to close to the eyes!!! I love your dark chocolate brown eyes. :adore:

Susan

10. Smokey

That's because you like the long hair. ;) You're going to be REALLY happy soon! :lol:

I actually do like Morgan. She just seems like a natural part of the team to me now...not as obvious as they are making Finn out to be.

And I have thought the same thing about Nick, Sara, and Greg. They are background characters most of the time now. Really, really sucks after 12 years of great work by them.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

After 12 seasons on the show, he shouldn't be a background character and it is a real shame that TPTB are treating him like one.

12. blackflag

:shifty: Everyone else is out shoveling so I've capped Nick's first 2 scenes...

I loved Sara calling "Hey Galileo" and Nick answering when she spotted Saturn outside on the path. :lol:

The biggest task isn't going to be capping. It's going to be getting the caps light enough to actually see what you've capped!

Susan

13. Smokey

Yeah, the darkness of this one annoyed me, even tho that was the plot. We need Nick out in the sunshine for nice, pretty caps. :)

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Happy Birthday, George!!!!!! :D

Hope you have a fantastic day!!!!!

[​IMG]

And yes, I agree, I'm tired of Nick being treated as a background character. :rolleyes: He is one of the most loyal cast members they have and this is how the treat him. :rolleyes:

I agree, as well, that Nick and Sara should have been the ones to bring the boy back to his father.

15. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I couldn't agree with you more, Speedy! :)

Tptb seem to really trample all over their loyal cast members :(

But now onto happier things... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, George!!! [​IMG]

I hope you have a nice sunny day and a great piece of birthday cake :D