Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

DITTO! If they pull what they pulled with the 714 promo....they will definately be getting a nast email again from me about it. Oh yeah that is right, I emailed them last time and let them know how disappointed I am in the fact that they pretty much ignore Miami when it has been the most popular for years!!

I think though, last time it was a big whoopsie...someone obviously forgot to edit in the coming attractions when they put the ep up for replay! The fact that it was availble on the iPhone site tells me someone just forgot to do something. Hopefully, should it happen again, the iPhone site will be our savior again!!

So anyone who has access to the iPhone site better be ready to share should we get screwed again :lol:

27hrs and 20mins til the promo!! :lol:

2. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

I am so excited about Calleigh and Eric getting together. Did anyone notice that in Smoke Gets in your Eyes after Calleigh woke up and said to Eric "Will you stay with me", Eric said "As long as you want me to". Calleigh sort of looked up into the air as if to say, "Finally!". It was so cute!

I think that we will most definitely get some lip-action in 7.16! The way they are standing in the pictures. Their hands are carressing each other and he's leaning into her. I'm sure that he will kiss her. It is probably after he gets out of the jail. Also, I know Stetler will find out eventually. Maybe in the season finalle. I think the entire team suspects something is going on between them not just Ryan. I don't think any of them will say anything. I think Stetler will either catch them in the act, or discover pictures that were taken of them together. (I don't think that the person that was photographing the team from And their Offed is done yet. I think they will get some photos of Eric and Calleigh together)

3. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Yep, definitely Sunday. If CBS screws it up, we may just have to riot in the streets! Just in case, everyone pick out a riot outfit, something you don't mind getting smudged, torn or burnt!

4. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Should I bring my picket signs? I have some firecrackers in the garage.......:devil: or maybe just a fiery letter with a Seriously! at the end:lol:

Does anyone else have any ideas?:)

5. delkolover

I DO!! :D However, I really don't feel like getting arrested or having a record for destroying private property so that idea is out! :guffaw:

I'd say protest by not watching the show but THAT will never actually happen b/c E/C is finally going CANON!! :D

6. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

i love how you guys already planning a riot and the promo hasnt even aired yet:guffaw:

I'm not going to be able to focus tomorrow! I cant even fathom has this promo will look...eric and calleigh are such a good pair. makes a girl jealous;)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  7. Maria-EC

Maria-EC Hit and Run

Maybe they will start the episode, showing Calleigh and Eric embracing, and then just before they kiss they go "8 Hours Earlier" I mean, they have done that before right?

8. anamarya

anamarya Witness

a riot? isn't that a little bit extreme?:rommie: they may actually have it right and release the promo on its due time..... so come on people... lets have some hope

anyway we;re way beyond post 800 so the only thing that I hope going to bed in an hour or so is to find the same thread in the morning... cause with this madness you never know...:devil:

9. delkolover

It is not a bad idea but I honestly hate when they do that b/c I feel like they give away the ending when they do that!! They give away the climatic moment and then flash back to what led to it but I always feel kind of bored b/c I already know the biggest moment or secret in the ep!! :lol: Everything else then feels like filler.

Of course, I never feel that way when it is E/C but why waste the "ending?" and a possible wtf moment ya know? ;)

For those of us who have been posting and waiting for this for 7 long years rioting is soooo not an extreme thing to do!!! :lol:

10. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

This is news to me, I must have missed that before... that they ignore each other at crime scenes. I thought in 7.20 Calleigh greets Eric when he shows up at the crime scene (this after they were shown together that morning getting ready for work) and its the looks they give each other that make Ryan wonder more about their relationship. Perhaps they do ignore each other (darn... that makes for fewer cute little E/C scenes) at crime scenes until Ryan says what he does in 7.19, so then they figure that was the wrong tactic, and in 7.20 they're back to normal at crime scenes. Isn't 7.19 the one where Eric & Ryan are going through the guys camera and find the picture of Calleigh and the trainer, and then Eric & Calleigh meet in the morgue?

11. emmalouise

emmalouise Victim

I know the press release said that calleigh and eric's relationship 'moves to the next level' but I honestly thought that they'd drag it out a little longer - I'm still expecting them to!

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

A riot? So, we are already planing illegal activities just in case a promo for a TV show doesn't air... Talk about crazy... By the way, I'm all for it! :lol::rolleyes:

The writers will probably make a cliffhanger with EC... I agree about Cal leaving or something like that. But I doubt they'll make her leave MDPD, I think they'll just make her go to the night shift and get her back at the beginning of season 8. Eric will probably offer to transfer himself (and that is going to be unbelievably cute, IMO) but at the end she will be the one to do so.

I missed the thing about them ignoring each other at the crime scene, too. Jennifer, you're right, 7.19 is the one where they meet to discus the picture with her and the horse guy.

13. csimiamilove

csimiamilove Dead on Arrival

But wait.. if in 7x20 i think is what people are talking about.. eric gets upset at pictures with calleigh and teh horse trainer? is that what we think is going on? why would he get mad or upset at that when all we saw was them going for a ride.. am i missing something?

14. delkolover

When Eric and Ryan are going through the camera of the guy who took pics of them and see the one with Cal and the trainer....Ryan thinks the horse was the target and Eric sees the trainer and thinks that maybe he is. Ryan says the pic was from 2 months ago and jokes that Eric has some competition. Eric plays it off like he does know what Ryan is talking about and Ryan scoffs and tells him that he has noticed how he and Cal have been ignoring each other at crime scenes. Eric again, tells him he doesn't know what he talking about. Ryan tells him whatever and they go back to looking through the photos. When they get to the next set of photos and see that they are all pics of the team....they realize that they, the team are in fact the targets....not the trainer or the horse.

After a scene or two Eric calls Cal and tells her to meet in the cold storage room where he tells her that they are being watched. She immediately assumes that someone knows about them. Eric tells her that it is not just them, the whole team is in danger. When he shows her the pic of her and the trainer he tells her that the trainer could be in danger as well. She says she will call him and pulls out her phone. Eric, seemingly a little jealous at this point but it is hard to tell b/c emotions in spoilers are hard to make out, that she should. Cal sensing his uneasiness tells him that it was just one afternoon. He asks her why is number is in her phone and she tells him that it was before them and asks if they can discuss it later that night. He agrees to talk to about it later that night and she leaves.

Obviously they "work" it out b/c in the opening sequence of 720 they are sharing a bathroom;) So while TV Guide felt the need to stir the sh*t with that mega minute about "trouble in paradise" b/c of the pics, we actually KNOW better:lol:

I think if the writers wanted to make E/C a cliff hanger then they would have waited for us to either find out about them or get them together at the end of the season and leave us all summer long wondering "what if" Like they did at the end of season 5 with J/C. However, that is not to say that Marija is wrong!! I could see Stetler finding out in the finale and separating them....If that happens, I DO see Cal beating Eric to the punch and transferring or even the extreme, quitting, before Eric gets the chance to do so....just b/c that is how Cal is.

Then in the season premiere, the two shifts have to work a case together and H shows Stetler that they can be professional and still work a case together while being together. He will then demand his team back. And of course he will get what he wants b/c he is H :D

15. anamarya

anamarya Witness

what i was trying to say with extreme was more about consequences... like the fact that they don't have TV (or internet) on the detention center:devil: so the whole think may back-fire... but i'm all for a good, peaceful protest if and when is necessary:rolleyes:

i agree with the idea that if one of them will transfer to the night shift for a while it will be Cal. Eric is this managing the head injury and has the money problem so she will insist to be the one taking the fall

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.