Grunberg Tweets Live During 'CSI'

Discussion in 'CSI Files News Items' started by CSI Files, Nov 21, 2014.

1. CSI Files

CSI Files Captain

As CSI Files previously reported, Greg Grunberg will guest star in this Sunday’s brand new episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, “Road to Recovery”. Due to an NFL doubleheader, the episode is scheduled to start at 10:30pm ET (9:30pm CT)/10:00pm PT, with more potential delays for ET/CT viewers. (Please note that a long delay could […]

More...

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Considering what happened the last two times we had a doubleheader, I'm just going to assume the episode won't air this week (or next week, since it's another doubleheader). Still, maybe we'll get lucky and it won't be preempted.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

CBS, I couldn't care less about someone live tweeting that I've never heard of and from the pic I saw on twitter don't even recognize! :(

Would it be too much for CBS to make a "special note" in the press releases for the episodes that are starting at 10:30 so that we as fans actually notice the start time as being 10:30? They did make a "Editor's Note" that the date had changed. And this episode would have aired on a week that didn't have a double header - so not only did the original date change but that change made a time change too!

Susan