Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

:censored: I was hoping that it was Lindsay!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :censored:

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I wouldn't have minded it, but with me it'd have been a big shipper thing. Mac's the better choice overall, I think.

3. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I'm not trying to cause a dispute here, but Mac's had too much of this type of thing happen to him, so Lindsay should have something like this happen to her.:p

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Maybe, but this is the big season (potentially series)-ending episode, and Mac is and has always been the lead character. I mean, it's Gary Sinise! :lol: If we could guarantee another season, maybe, or as a mid-season finale, but I couldn't see anyone but Mac being at the center of a potential series finale.

5. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, that's what I was trying to come up with...brain's tired at the moment. Thanks, Faylinn.

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Great choice, i want to see this episode

Thanks Fay.

Thanks Nel2h for pic :D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  7. MacsGirlMel

I read that it will start with Mac in the hospital and then go earlier, but hopefully the whole ep won't be that. And I'm not sure where they got their info from.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Great. They are doing it again. Just like they did with Jo and last year with Mac. :shifty:

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Jo panicking :D I so want to see that. The hallucinations I'm not so crazy about. They just did that with Horatio and his wife so meh. But injured Mac sounds very interesting. And I'm with those who want Christine to be missing ;).

10. Rena

Rena Rookie

Alright. After spoiling myself during the last couple of weeks, I can't help but reply to the news concerning the final of Season 8 ;) To be honest, I don't know what to make of it. I mean, it's Mac again. I agree with those who think it's a bit too much of Mac getting injured since S7 just ended like that: a near death experience that made him leave the lab for - whooaa - one episode in S8. Then on the other hand I like seeing Mac spring into action (I use the word like though what I mean is love :)). So, well, I guess I'll have to wait till March to decide whether or not it's a good plot. But I'm pretty sure they won't let him die.

I'm just concerned about this Christine storyline. Though I'd like to see Mac with someone nice (which does not include a British accent that makes you feel watching BBC News), I never liked this pop-up love interests such as Aubrey, who suddenly disappeared from the show for whatever reason. It was very nice but then so damned obvious when they first met.

As for the cliffhanger: from what they made up for Miami I can imagine that it ends up with Christine being pregnant, like Mac was actually rushing to the pharmacy/drug store to get a pregnancy test for her :lol: ...just kidding...

11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Hopefully the finale isn't as ridiculous as the Miami one was.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  12. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

:guffaw::lol::guffaw::guffaw:

13. MacsGirlMel

I just hope it isn't rushed...love on TV is always too dang fast.

And I'm gonna scream if they pull anything Miami on us.:scream:

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Producers in Miami MUST have known they were going to be renewed. It just doesn't make sense.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yeah, the spoilers I saw suggested that we would see Mac injured and then go back to see the events leading up to that.

It's overdone, but I understand why shows do it - anybody who happens to catch the beginning of the episode could be pulled in and stick around once they see that exciting first minute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.