I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Perhaps DJRideout can answer this. She's the queen of all things Hodges! :lol:

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Sorry for the delay in a response (I got a new dog...Aug 26th, and working overtime, etc).

Now I wouldn't really call myself queen of all things Hodges :lol:, but Hodges is right handed. Though I must confess, I needed to scan through past episode photos to verify my answer. But I finally found a photo to put my mind at rest. The actor does many things with both hands that I doubted myself and had to check first.

As for another lab tech opposite of him, I am not quite sure I am fully understanding the question. There has been some tense moments between Hodges and Henry, since Wendy left, if that is what you were referring to. But nothing like what Wendy was.

Hope that helps some :)

3. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Thanks for answering. Sorry for not being clear, I meant if Hodges is right handed is there another tech whose left handed?

4. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

I believe Hodges is right handed. I think so is everyone else.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  5. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

When did David (Phillips) get married, I was watching the episode where he goes to his high school reunion and I was surprised when his wife appeared, I was like WHAT, when did this happen. Admittedly, I've not been watching as much as I used to, at least until now, and I've probably missed a chunk of S12. Is it shown or is it just mentioned sort of in passing.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

It wasn't shown. There was one point where Nick (I think) said David should get a girl and he replied something like, "Thanks, but I'm engaged." I think later then David has mentioned "my wife" a couple of times. And he mentioned once that they were expecting. But this episode was the first time she was shown.

7. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Mentioned sometimes, we never met her until Dead Class.

They got engaged in season 5 I think, and married sometime in season 7. In Toe Tags he apologizes for being late, meeting with the wedding planner, and there's so many days left until the wedding. And I don't think it's mentioned again until Leapin' Lizards, where Warrick advises him not to mention the career first to the new wife

8. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

^ Ah right, cheers guys. I wasn't sure if it had been shown or not.

9. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

11. Gr8gunz

Gr8gunz Victim

I haven't seen CSI since Grissom left. I hear that he and Sara are now divorced. <grrrr> Does Sara now have a new love interest?

12. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

We don't know if they got divorced, she never said they did ;)
    And Doug is an ex not really a love interest

I think we'll have some answers to our questions next season

13. Frosch

Frosch Witness

I think the last official line was that Gil and Sara were not divorced but were taking a big break from their marriage or something to that effect and that there would be no new love interest for Sara.
    I think that idea was quickly shelved after the proverbial 's..t hitting the fan' when it was implied that GSR was over.

I hope we'll get some happy news this season.

14. christine

christine Civilian

Hey everyone!!
    I have been looking for an episode of CSI for about three years and I very much need help finding it. If my memory is correct, the scene that I remember is that a woman is being stalked in a cabin and Catherine Willows is helping her out and tells her to turn the shower on to act like she is showering, but tells her to go upstairs. Then the killer that was watching from the window sees that she puts the dishes away and hears the shower turn on and heads inside. Then he opens up the bathroom door and shoots through the shower curtain. When he opens that shower curtain, he realizes that the girl isn't there. Moments after, a bullet flies inches away from his face and then he turns around and Catherine is pointing a gun at him and says these words "Next time I won't miss". The killer then surrenders.
    I hope that somebody can help me, thank you so much.

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

hey!! I'm so sorry it's been like 5 months, but if you're still looking for this episode it's 12x12 Willows in the Wind.