Mac/Stella #13 -Office sex just waiting to happen...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Oct 11, 2008.

?

What should Mac/Stella #13 be called?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2008.
  1. Office sex just waiting to happen...

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. 'Cause Mac has a room mate!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. 'Cause loosing her is never an option!

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. 'Cause a catfight can only increase their fire!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Making it Official.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heated Arguments Set off Fireworks!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  7. 'Cause Their Kids Will Be Gorgeous.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  8. They are destined to be forever.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause their love is the real thing.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  10. 'Cause their love can stop the fear

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Re: Mac/Stella #13 -

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm gone for like only the weekend and you guys open a new thread!!!!! :scream::scream::scream::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well, I made it any way.
    Really? She is actually hiding something from Mac. I'm guessing it's Lindsay's pregnancy and she doesn't want Mac to know yet. lindsay usually goes to Stella for girl stuff (the few occasions that she has needed it) and it's just figuring out what to do with it right now. It actually could be his birthday right now and Stella doesn't want him to know that she ordered a huge gift for him. :lol::lol: I mean, this could be a year or two ago that Mac discovered he had a step son.

Anyway, I think the Office Sex just waiting to happen is winning.:lol::lol::lol::guffaw:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Gio and Steph---> there is nothing but good from a catfight. I was thinking how many promising scenes if this catfight continues along all S5. Finally something was written for both of them and not just for one of them at one time :D

MacsLady--->
    You have described perfectly why i think they are living together. I can tell, despite of evident Smacked scenes as we had at the end of S4, they are going to explore or at least they are going to suggest this stronger bond between them. Because they act as normal couples do. Besides there is a reason to the tension between them

They can't be the best friends for years now and sudennly they suffer these akwards moments between them just because it is written. IThere must be some reson to this behaviour! :D
    Jenn-> Just the last effort dear. Good luck and you are going to do great :D I'll try to send you all spoilers i have as soon as i can (I'm not posting from home now)

And--->
    We should have listened the song "Just in time". I feel if Mac and Stella wouldn't be living together by that time he would have accepted her offered. I'm sorry RHL you are sooooooooooooooo lost:lol::lol::lol:

Vave--->
    By the time the stuff about the baby is revealed i hope they will be together to get the "news" at the same time :D. personally i would prefer is related to something Stella is working on. I don't want anything of this case related to the new baby. We will have enough of this the whole season:vulcan:

Upps. I forgot to ask Steph when this poll is going to be closed. I haven't voted yet:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Debbie :D

ps: Good trip Anj!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Come back soon and learn a lot! :D

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

lol, i were on the site: TV.com (forum were they talk about csi ny) and i were on the csi:ny pics thread and i've been laughing soo much that my stomach hurts:lol: (now back to the topic:D )
    soo true soo true, Stella wasn't interested to talk to The fireman, and like you mention ^up^ MacsLady, she was more interested in that brett guy than the fireman..
    Debbie, you're wrong about that nothing good comes out of a fight, 'cause we always got the make up sex:devil:and that's something good isn't it?:devil: they just never play the scene on the Tv 'cause it's too HOT!:devil::D
    ahh so it was the RHL that i saw walking out on the field when i was out for a joging earlier to day:lol::lol: (ah that was a bad joke:lol: today i've been in this mode that im laughing about everything:lol:)

And AnJ my smacked twin:D i hope you'll have a great trip, we're gonna miss ya:D *Hugs*

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hmm... I'm not sure I want it to continue all season... :lol: Maybe for a few episodes, but not the rest of the season, I don't think I'd be able to deal with Mac and Stella fighting for that long... :lol: I hope after it, that we're going to get some really cute make up scenes, we totally deserve that... It's the least TPTB can do...

The poll closes at around 2am GMT on Oct 13th, they new rules state that the poll can only remain open for 48 hours... Hope this helps. :D

Andrea, Honey, I hope you have an awesome trip, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. I'll miss you loads my dear. *Big hugs*

5. lilou

lilou Rookie

It's not say that there ll be a catfight in episode 11. Only that Stella hide something to Mac. Like we say they already hide something to each other and there had no fight. Just "Why did you tell me. I had need you..."
    The only reason for a fight is if Stella do something wrong for the lab (like Aiden "play" with evidence). I really don't see Stella do something like that. Especially if the 5.06 fight is about Mac choice between technoligie and one of his member (and spoiler say Stella). We know she loves her job but Melina say that Stella want keep technologie and Mac want keep his member. If like we think the member is Stella. She prefer that the lab keep technologie and lose her job because she knows that lab need technologie. So I don't see her do something wrong for the lab four episode after.
    I think it'll be somethink links with a case but private at the same time. In this case there is a greek man. In 5.05 she' s beaten by a greek man and I think it's links. But a the same time Stella is greek. Maybe she discover that the guy had a link with her past or her family and doesn't say it at Mac. And if she try to hyde something to Mac and IF they live together sure he'll see it. Maybe this story is much for show us Mac and Stella new relationship how they know each other and feel when something is wrong more than before. And how they are "affect" by living together. There had no fight when Stella didn't tell him that she may had HIV. Just a wonderfull scene.
    Melina was clear about Mac and Stella fight. It's only about finance crise. She doesn't say. "Mac and Stella will have many fight..." She only talk about the crise.
    So i'm positive.

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Me too Lilou!
    Meanwhile it would be inconsistent from Stella to do something which could affect the lab, i totally agree this could be related to someone or something from her past. I WANT THAT! Actually i wonder if the "beaten" part was exagerated and Stella will be beaten "just a little bit" and she will try to find the responsible by herself:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Again, spoilers say it is related to certain case (the stuff she will keep from Mac) so we don't know. Besides we are still in darkness because producers are wasting their (and my) time in other seas:vulcan::klingon::scream: Never mind! as long as Stella and Mac can explore their new relationship it will work for me:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

ps: Please girls write to Ausiello and participate inside the Spoiler thread :thumbsup: talking about our fav couple:thumbsup:

ausielloscoop@ew.com

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=57207&page=10

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

See, now that's a good point. Now it confirms my thoughts all along that THEY ARE living together. She came to him after the fire, after she realized she didn't want to be alone. I mean, consider all that she's been through...
    -Frankie
    -her sister (that someone brought up)
    -the HIV scare
    -the fire
    I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out. :rolleyes:

I'm really liking that Stella is hiding something from Mac. Of course she would never hide a piece of evidence or something crucial to a case, but something more personal. I'm tending to go with Lindsay's pregnancy as well. :rolleyes: (Sorry I'm not a D/L shipper). It could also be that she has fallen for Mac and doesn't want to be unprofessional about it. Just a thought for my fellow SMACked friends. :D

OOO and thanks Aspirine for those wonderful wallpapers. They are gorgeous!

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I do enjoy the idea :D Somehow "living together" is affecting their relationship and it could be helpful to make them realize their mutual feeling. I hope it's NOT related the matter you mentioned but it's likely anyway:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I hope it will be related to this Greek guy and a case (if he is a relative of hers would be much much much better)
    previous spoilers talked about a love interest. Hopefully the Greek won't be "The one":thumbsup:

ps: Where the heck is Asprine? And Linda? She always comes here to celebrate a new thread!;)

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I'm on it Deb!!

No CSI this week (sigh). They could have picked a different night or time!!! Now what will we do?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori!!!!! :D
    The argument between Mac and Stella will be in 5.06 but Stella will keep stuff from him in 5.11. If you ask me, i think the fact she is hidding things from him is highly promising

[/SPOILER="Season5"] [/spoiler]

Dear, here you have the spoilers tags. I don't want you to be warn by mods;) Remember delete the slash from the first tag

Hugs Debbie :D

11. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Hi, everyone. It's a bit quiet here lately. I found this when wandering at TV.com.

Hope it would boost up the spirit. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Yay, thanks for the pics Shell. :D I'd love to go and see the set... *Sigh* If only I lived in the US...

Oh, as for the spoiler tags Lori, I don't think they work unless both the first and second are in lower case, like this [*spoiler] [/spoiler] except remove the *, hope this helps.

I was wondering if one of the mods would be able to change the thread title for us please, the poll is closed now. Many thanks. :D

Heeey Heather, *runs up and hugs you* glad to see you back with us... Oh I love the idea that they are living together... *Day dreams* If only... :lol: I think it would be alot of fun if they were, I doubt they'd not be together if they were living together... If they were living together they'd soon realise their feelings for eachother... Oh if only she'd took him up on his offer... *Sighs* I hope his offer's still open, then when things start to get better, she might take him up on it. :devil:

13. lilou

lilou Rookie

I'm a big smacked fan and I want to Mc and Stella together. But I really don't hope she hide that she fallen for Mac. We are in big D/L moment and I don't want their story begin between this story. And like.
    -Hey Mac. I'm fall in love with you!
    I love smack but I don't want they are together now. Maybe at the end of the season or at the beginning of season 6. But not now. This years must be the years of changement, the evolution. I want to see their "searching each other". I want more and more great Smac scene. Beautifull scene but not a kiss love scene. For now of course... The evolution, the change must be visible and take time. Yes we see that become more tense between us and more confortable at the same time but I want to see more. It's so muche funny if she hide something about a case/and her past. and she finally say it at Mac or well something like a hiv scene.

14. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Does anyone know when we will get a promo for next week? I really don't wanna wait til like friday. Grrr.........

Anyway, OOOOooooo! Here's a thought! How do you think Mac and Stella spend Christmas? Or have we already discussed this?:shifty: I would join in on the spoiler discussion but I have to press "Quote" each time I wanna read one.:rolleyes:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kikii--> you are right. It's too quiet to our usual talktative mode :D Thanks for the links I'm trying to download the pics to photobucket because that addy is not allowed :)

Steph---> Aparently we have our new title YAY! I msurt confess the one i picked didn't win but we still have hundreds of titles and threads to be named :D
    Interesting point. I do tthink they would realize their mutual feeligs but neither of them woul know how to deal with them. So we would be as we were at the start ;)

I would LOVE to watch fans' face if it is discovered they do live together :D Some day girls, some day!

Lilou--->
    I only hope this DL story finishes soon (very) so Smacked could be developed. I wouldn't want the beginning of theirnrelationship at the shadow of another polemic relationship:scream::scream::scream::scream::vulcan:

Vave--->
    hey dear! :D In S 1 i would have bet they spent Christmas together:cool::cool::cool: Actually ther was some episode wher one member of the team was worried about him and how he spent Thanksgiving (well i'm not sure. Maybe it was S2)

I do want a Christmas episode this season. It would be very sweet:drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.