CSI: Cyber

Discussion in 'CSI: Cyber' started by Faylinn, Aug 7, 2014.

?

Will you watch CSI: Cyber?

1. Yes, absolutely!

15 vote(s)
    44.1%
  2. Maybe, I'll have to wait and see.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Probably not, but I might change my mind.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. No, absolutely not!

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  1. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

CSI: Cyber episode from 25.03 was up from 1.4 to 2.3 and from 8,15mln to 11,45mln.

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Not so bad but the show is still in deep danger...
    Honestly I can see CBS cancelling it..

3. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I think that Cyber should be a show in summer (June - early September)... with max 15 episodes for season.

4. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

The DVR numbers are impressive, but I think the true test for the show is the international market. If the is demand there, CBS may very well renew Cyber for another season just to see if they can get it enough episodes for that lucrative syndication income. Shows like CSI, NCIS, and Criminal Minds are tapped out of syndication because new episodes do not bring much money for them; however, new shows like Cyber, NCIS NOLA, and Scorpion could bring the bucks in a couple of seasons.

5. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

I wrote this in Criminal Minds theme cause of mistake. But it shows that Cyber in Canada have great ratings.

http://dexterbrown.ca/2015/04/09/canadian-tv-ratings-march-23-29-2015/

And another ratings, Cyber was second after NCIS. Cyber had 2,36mln, when NCIS had 2,5mln.

6. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

AVERY AND HER TEAM INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF A WOMAN WHOSE ELECTRONIC DEVICES INDICATE SHE WAS ALIVE FOR THREE DAYS AFTER HER OFFICIAL TIME OF DEATH, ON "CSI: CYBER," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 15

"The Evil Twin" – Avery and her team investigate the murder of a woman whose electronic devices indicate that she was alive for three days after her official time of death, on CSI: CYBER, Wednesday, April 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: How did the victim order room service + a movie 2day if she died 3 days ago? #CSICYBER team investigates 4/15 10pm http://bit.ly/1GQZZSI

REGULAR CAST:
    Patricia Arquette (Agent Avery Ryan)
    James Van Der Beek (Agent Elijah Mundo)
    Peter MacNicol (Assistant Deputy Director Simon Sifter)
    Charley Koontz (Agent Daniel Krumitz)
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)
    Hayley Kiyoko (Raven Ramirez)

GUEST CAST:
    Justin Bruening (Evan Wescott)
    Kelly Albanese (Adel Foster)
    John Allsopp (Hotel Manager)
    Kristopher Higgins (Shane Tillman)
    Heather McComb (Elaine)

WRITTEN BY: Pam Veasey
    DIRECTED BY: Rob Bailey

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

If somehow Cyber isn't renewed, I hope if CM: BB is picked up, James can be on that show.

8. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

WEDNESDAY, MAY 13
    CSI: CYBER (9:00-10:00 PM)

“Bit by Bit” – Avery (Patricia Arquette) and the team investigate when a power outage in Detroit is used to mask a jewelry store robbery-homicide in which the jewels weren’t the target.

CSI: CYBER (10:00-11:00 PM) – SEASON FINALE

“Family Secrets” – Avery (Patricia Arquette) confronts the hacker who released her patients’ information when she was a psychologist, and Krumitz (Charley Koontz) confronts the man who murdered his parents.

Well season finale - predictible and of course they need do this if show will be cancel but personally I (as show writer) don't touch a Avery past in the final, but leave for another season (if CBS will pick up).

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE CYBER TEAM INVESTIGATES WHEN A HIGH SCHOOL VICTIM OF INTENSE CYBERBULLYING BY HER CLASSMATES PLEDGES TO RETALIATE, ON "CSI: CYBER," ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, APRIL 21

"URL, Interrupted" – The Cyber team investigates when a high school victim of intense cyberbullying by her classmates pledges to retaliate, on CSI: CYBER, on a special night, Tuesday, April 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: A high school victim of cyberbullying pledges to retaliate! #CSISYBER on a special night 4/21 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1CBe5XK

REGULAR CAST:
    Peter MacNicol (Assisstant Deputy Director Simon Sifter)
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    Byron Mann (Jordan Tan)
    Brandon Ford Green (Detective Felix Garcia)
    Ashley Jones (Arianna Peterson)
    Irene Choi (Zoey Tan)
    Booboo Stewart (Owen Campbell)
    Nathan Gamble (Aaron Sifter)
    Roxanne Beckford (Isabella)
    Ana Mulvoy-Ten (Jennifer Mayfield)

WRITTEN BY: Kate Sargeant Curtis
    DIRECTED BY: Kate Dennis

10. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Well I think that the situation of Cyber is clear - after season finale it will be cancel. Last night rating is 1.2 in 18-49 (worst score in show history) and 8.38 mln.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...e-loses-steam-fresh-off-the-boat-flat/393058/

The only thing which could save show is airing abroad in Canada and other countries but I'm not sure about this. It could possibly have a better numbers on summer but who knows.

11. monketsharona

just to compare when CSI was put at this time slot sooner this year it did 10,38 (demo 1.6)

Cyber is probably dead. Though I could see CSI being renewed (at least for a final season). If CSI is renewed, the question is to know where CBS is going to put it, maybe on Friday ?

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

THE CYBER TEAM INVESTIGATES THE ABDUCTIONS OF YOUNG WOMEN WHOSE SOCIAL NETWORK PAGES ARE BEING KEPT UP-TO-DATE, ON "CSI: CYBER," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 22

Editor's note: This episode replaces a previously scheduled episode.

Patricia Arquette's Sister Rosanna Arquette Guest Stars as Trish McCarthy, The Sister of One of Avery Ryan's Former Psych Patients

Episode Written by Series Co-Creator and Executive Producer Anthony E. Zuiker

"Selfie 2.0" – The cyber team investigates the abductions of young women whose social network pages are being kept up to date. Also, Ryan helps Trish McCarthy cope with the death of Trish's sister, Ryan's former psych patient, on CSI: CYBER, Wednesday, April 22 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Patricia Arquette's sister Rosanna Arquette guest stars as Trish McCarthy, the sister of one of Avery Ryan's former psych patients. The episode was written by series co-creator and executive producer Anthony E. Zuiker.

CHEAT TWEET: #RosannaArquette guest stars with her sister @PattyArquette on #CSICYBER 4/22 10pm ET/PT http://bit.ly/1N50n7A

REGULAR CAST:
    Peter MacNicol (Assistant Deputy Director Simon Sifter)
    Shad Moss (Brody Nelson)

GUEST CAST:
    Michael Irby (Dr. Ortega)
    Rachel G. Fox (Elizabeth Marks)
    Jason Williams (Male Hiker)
    Coley Mustafa Speaks (NY CSI Tech #1)
    Jonna Walsh (Missy Bowers)
    Lisa Darr (Judith Bowers)
    Pascal Rafeal Petardi (Dr. Eddie Palermo)
    Rosanna Arquette (Trish McCarthy)
    Grace Phipps (Vanessa Gillerman)
    Aja Evans (Juliet Gillerman)
    Brett Rickaby (Jasper Cross)
    Patrick Cavanaugh (Craig Tipton)

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producer and co-creator Anthony E. Zuiker
    DIRECTED BY: Eagle Egilsson

13. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

For me CBS should put CSI LV on Wednesday after Criminal Minds without announcement about final season cause maybe show will rebound but Sunday seriously damage ratings for show. From Cyber the there's two episodes I'm interested about - this with hacked plane and season (series) finale.
    I still regret that CBS don't get a Miami a short, final season even in summer. Some of plots were not end and it was very eh sad.

14. Rena

Rena Rookie

Well, I hope they won't cancel CSI:Cyber. The last two episodes were really good, IMO. It's interesting to see how diverse cyber crime can be.

15. monketsharona

CSI was still doing good with Criminal Minds before being moved. CBS did a mistake I'm pretty sure they know it (Stalker and CSI Cyber are doomed on former CSI's timeslot). And CSI did pretty bad on Sunday (though CSI's numbers seem pretty good comparing to Battle Creek)

Next year they'll probably put CM spin-off on Wednesday. CSI could return on Friday (if they cancel Hawaii 5-O) or on Tuesday after the two NCIS series as CSI did far better than Person of Interest.