Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

You do know there's a marathon of episodes on A&E right now. No new episodes of course, but you can get a little CM fix. :)

2. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I marked them to record. I love marathons. I am so glad they are Rossi episodes and not ones with Gideon. I like Gideon, but I LOVE Rossi. LOL

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Putting this in a spoiler box even tho it doesn't really go into any detail. Just sorta mentions... things. :shifty:

What happened to Reid's headaches?

Susan

4. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I am just glad the headaches are still in the producers' minds and I hope they give us closure on that before the seasons out.

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

yeah, I was wondering what happened with that issue, it kind of disappeared last season. I'm really intrigued to see what happens; poor Reid!! :(.

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Here is the summary info. on this week's episode:

“True Genius” – A series of murders in San Francisco bearing the tell-tale signs of the infamous Zodiac Killer have the BAU wondering if the notorious serial killer has returned. Also, Reid ponders if he should be doing more with his genius abilities, on CRIMINAL MINDS, Wednesday, Jan. 18 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Best-selling crime novelist Patricia Cornwell guest stars as herself, as a guest at a violent crime seminar attended by Reid and Prentiss.

I think his will be an awesome episode. As someone who has always been interested in the unsolved Zodiac Killer murders this case will be something I look forward to seeing. I am wondering how exact they will be about the case or if they will go for drama and add more to it. I also look forward to the Reid side story.

7. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Definitely looking forward to this next one, and Patricia Cornwell is one of my very favorite authors! Reading her books is what got me interested in forensics in the first place. :thumbsup:

8. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

I loved this week's episode "True Genius". I really enjoyed that they tied in the real Zodiac Killings and kept the facts correct. The two guys talking through the case at the crime scenes was creepy. I really enjoyed the scenes about Reid and that they had the birthday party at the end. Rossi giving Reid the kisses on the cheeks was great. I was glued to the television the whole time. Made my boring week so great.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The end with the party was great. And I just have to say I love how Emily is being the one they are leaning on lately. First Rossi and now Reid. She was great with Reid and the "reverse psychology" :lol:.

10. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

That was a really great episode; it was so cool at the end when they celebrated Reid's birthday :D!!!

Yeah, it really seems that way, hiphugger :); Emily's chemistry with everyone really has developed over the seasons, I love that she's become like the mom/big sister of the team, especially towards Reid. Loved their moments together last episode :D!

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

interview with showrunner Erica Messer

a couple of snippits:
    There's also some stuff about Hotch and possibilities for the season finale.

Susan

12. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you so much for posting this!!!

Prentiss and Hotch are definitely my favorite characters and this interview had a lot about them so I'm :D. I'm really looking forward to listening to Prentiss in therapy and know more about her side of the story and what she went through. I'm so glad that she and JJ are back :).

Also, in a shippery note, reading this...

...as opposed to the usual "it will never happen" totally made my day. It's the first time they haven't said "it will absolutely not happen". So yay :thumbsup:.

13. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The next episode sounds great. I hope we get a Rossi themed episode soon.

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Omg, thanks for posting this Blackflag:D:D!! I'm so excited for this episode, I adore emily and aaron and I've always liked their interactions :hugegrin:!!! even though I'm glad they'e having some fall out after her show down with Doyle, I really hope nothing bad happens with Emily this season :(.

I've always had mixed feelings about them getting together, Emily is a lot like Hotch and I like how she kinda looks out for him at times, but I think there would be so many downsides if it ever happened.

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

One of the best this season. Loved everything about it. I was confused like crazy but that's what made it great! It's so great that we got to know more about what Emily is going through and what she's doing (or not doing) to deal with it. I laughed so much when Hotch read the file and said she was going out with a guy named Sergio :lol:. And then when she said he was the perfect man because he didn't hog the covers and pooped in a box. Emily and Hotch's scene were awesome :).