Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Pusher mm yeah you could be right but I doubt she would've told him if they weren't on a case together.

I love the epi in which Horatio offers Yelina to protect her when she was a victim of a drive by shooting. And I especially love the moment when he looks towards Stetler and Yelina gets sad that he has to see that.

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ hey dear i don`t say that ur wrong, just was try to write my own opinion ;) u know that all peoples are different and see and understand the things in theirs own way. that`s why is fun to be here in this forum, right ?! - to know what the rest think over ur fav tv show and shipp.

and for the scene that u talk about is it from epi. 'Pro Per' ?!? (the little boy who have been witness to his mam murder and H ask Y to hide the kid in her house). i agree that Y gets sad in this moment and a little uncomfortably too ;) and what about H...he look so so broken even Frank have to ask him is hi ok :( for me after this scene come one strange (and maybe cold) H reaction toward Y in epi ' Hell Night" when Y call for H help with Ray Jn and he answer a lot angry :

Y: My mom said he never came home after school.
    H: What does your mom have to do with this?
    Y: She's watching Ray for this weekend while we're out of town.

3. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

i actually thought that Horatio would have an affair with Yelina... but i never see her in season 4... what happened?

4. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

In the Season 3 final, Yelina gets reunited with her husband who she thought got killed in a drug ripoff.

Yes the eppy with the child is "Pro Per".

Btw I said "You could be right." because you were convincing me that Y wasn't at all cold towards him. ;)

5. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I have never tought Yelina is cold towards H. She somethimes try to act like she doesn't care but you can see she does care about him(very, very much :D). And I'm a :cool:100% :cool: sure that she never would have dated stetller if she hadn't thought Horatio had a child without telling her. I think that was the most noble but also most stupid thing Horatio ever did.
    just thinking this : If he had told her the girl was Rays kid,she wouldn't be dissapointed or mad at him. They would have felt even less guilty about their feeling 'cause Ray had cheated on her. There was a big chance they would have started to date (it was the moment where their feelings had reached a maximum level!) maybe not date but instead start a relationship. By the time they both would have found out Ray was alive she realised she loved H more than his brother(H was honnest, sweet and would never let her down)
    They would be happy for ever !
    But no, H had to keep it a secret and Throw away his happiness, to spare Yelinas feelings! Noble but sostupid!!!
    BTW: I think she wasn't less hurt thinking H had a kid,than when she heard Ray had one.

Those episodes where the most frustrating of them all! Heartbreaking! I think here in Belgium those episodes going to be on tv very soon! I'll prepare and grab a lot of tissues!!!

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Nah not yet, it's gonna take a while cause they've just aired Rap sheet (Season2) on wednesday and on Sunday it's Season 4 so.. :) I won't be needing tissues.. I haven't watched all the H/Y epi's yet and I know she's coming back so no tear drops here ;) But I will cry if they don't get together in the next 2 years!

7. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

woow! If that doesn't happen in 2 years i'm gonna cry a river!!!! Even the thought brings me down!! I don't think I'll keep on watching if I know they never be together again but as long as there is a chance I'll keep on watching!
    After rap sheet how is their relationship 'till she finds out "he has a child"?
    Has he alraedy told her: " I thought that when she hadn't met Ray first..." or does this still has to come ?

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Well it's pretty much like all the epi's after that talk between them.. Please writers give us some H/Y spoilers :d

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

After Yelina went to Brazil with Raymond and Ray Jnr at the end of Season 3, the writers decided to leave them there for the duration of Season 4! Yelina and Ray Jnr returned to Miami in the Season 5 premiere 'Rio'. Raymond got killed in Brazil, presumably for good this time. We have only seen Yelina in the S5 season premiere so far, but she is likely to return for more episodes later in the season. :)

10. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Thanks everyone for checking out the new fic installment of mine. There'll be an update as soon as those plot bunnies start hopping again. Maybe they need caffeine. ;)

Sorry if I haven't been posting like myself lately. It's just that I've been planning a pretty special event and it's enough to just read through all the threads here in ship central. Still, I am reading, even if sometimes I can't find the time to post. So don't think I'm not lurking ;)!

And a belated, nonetheless big, welcome Maiel to this thread. It's great to have you with us and I hope to see you around here lots more! Everything you said is absolutely true.

11. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Don't worry HnM. We'll forgive you! :D I remember all too well how much reading was involved when I moderated here, so we always know you are with us in spirit. ;)

I've worked out that Sofia should have finished filming her new show by the beginning of December. Let's hope that this could be a sign of better things to come on CSIM. :)

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Let's hope her new soap "desire" isn't going to block the development of H/Y. They never should've written her out, cause now they might have trouble getting her back fulltime..

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

^ That has always been a concern, yes. The CSI:M writers really do only have themselves to blame for this situation. It was extremely shortsighted of them.

14. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Does Yelina live in miami after '501 Rio' or did she go back to Brazil. I know horatio said there was family for her in Miami but did she stay? How do you know?

I just watched simple man !The look on Horatio's face when he sees her enter :cool:, and speedles reaction,were even better than I hoped it would be! Yelina is so funny. It's so obvious she's playing with him :D. If I hadn't seen the episodes after this one, I would have thought that from that moment they are a couple! What else does Horatio mean with "you don't have to go there alone" ? :p

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

"you don't have to go there alone." with this Horatio means that whatever happends and whatever it takes he'll always be there for her.

I think Yelina is still in Miami, after Horatio told her she's got family there she gave him a little nod, she than walks towards the taxi but before getting in she turns to him again giving him another nod. Which makes me understand that she agrees she has family in Miami and the second one tells me something along the lines "I know I still have you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.