NCIS #4: *Slap* Nobody Likes A Smartass

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by Destiny, Sep 8, 2010.

1. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

This show is amazing, the cast is probably one of the best ever they all know how to work together so wel! Everyone loves them at my school!

But i'm a little worried because its on the exact same day and at the exact same time as Glee. And if you've heard about Glee than you know that it is a big hit. Which could be a bad thing for this show because it could take away viewers. Even though NCIS is awesome and they have this super cast it's still got me worried

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well this isn't on a new day or time, from last season and they had pretty good ratings and following I don't think there is much of concern, but if you want to check out how they are doing, we have a thread "Top Rated shows" to see the ratings.

I have heard of Glee and honestly never seen it as I never found it interesting. So thats one they don't have to worry about missing this show. :lol:

Source: TvGuide

I want to know if we will see a good emotional scene on NCIS between Abby and McGee during Season 8.

ADAM: Executive producer Shane Brennan wouldn't budge about any McGabby moments, but he did offer a cryptic tease about what's next for Abby. "Abby is caught up trying to solve a psychological mystery that centers around the death of an enigmatic young woman," Brennan says. Who's to say Abby won't need McGee's help?

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  3. Destiny

Source: EW

Question: Do you have any scoop on why/how Robert Wagner is coming back to NCIS?

Ausiello: Tony Sr. gets caught up in a case that requires him to go on a date with (wait for it) Ziva!

:lol:

4. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

NCIS demolished Glee in total viewers, still nowhere near having to worry about it being cancelled.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm glad that the woman villian is dead. I was worried about Gibbs Sr for a while there, glad he didn't get hurt. I have the other episodes on tape, just haven't watched them yet.

6. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Exactly. These two shows can perfectly air together on the same hour. NCIS and American Idol also works fine the last few years.

So far, the season has started well, the episodes are good, exciting and with the usual humor. I'm glad they increased Palmer's screentime, I love him. Palmer and Ducky make a great team.

7. Destiny

Question: NCIS scoop, please!

Ausiello: Ziva’s about to get a major rival. Israeli actress/model Sarai Gavity (pictured) has just been cast in a November sweeps arc as Liat, a Mossad Liaison charged with keeping Ziva’s dad out of harm’s way. Before long, Ziva-With-a-Z is feeling replaced both professionally and personally, so she does what any smart, self-confident tough chick would: She has a knock-down, drag-out fight with the new “her.” May the biggest badass win!

Source: TvGuide

Exclusive: NCIS Enlists Scarecrow and Mrs. King's Bruce Boxleitner

Bruce Boxleitner (Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Babylon 5) will guest-star on NCIS during fall sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Boxleitner will play Vice Admiral C. Clifford Chase, a high-ranking Navy official who turns to Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and the rest of the NCIS team when his friend is killed. Chase believes the motive behind the murder could have national security implications.

Best known for his roles as operative Lee Stetson on Scarecrow and John J. Sheridan on Babylon 5, Boxleitner, 60, has also appeared on such series as How the West Was Won, Bring 'Em Back Alive, Chuck, Cold Case and Heroes. He also starred as the title character in Tron, a role he is set to reprise in December's Tron: Legacy.

NCIS airs Tuesdays at 8/7c on CBS. Boxleitner's episode, "Broken Arrow," is scheduled to air Nov. 9.

Check out an exclusive first look at Boxleitner's character below:

Click Here

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
  8. GregNickRyanFan

The interns... omg. The one was so afraid of Abby, that was amusing. Palmer didn't seem to like the girl intern that was working with Ducky... or at least he felt she was stealing his territory/job or whatever. The other guy was okay, but I liked McGee and Tony giving him all those little odd jobs to do. :lol:

9. GregNickRyanFan

I'm finally caught up on NCIS episodes. I knew the photographers wouldn't end up using Tony on the cover of the magazine. :lol: I expected them to choose McGee though, but they chose Gibbs instead.

Gibbs and that FBI guy were married to the same woman? I think I knew that, but forgot about it. :lol:

Tony saying something about chicks being into to British stuff and then mentioned Bond and Ziva saying she wasn't in to bondage. :lol: I'm surprised he didn't correct her. :lol:

10. squinn1201

squinn1201 Rookie

Ziva knocking Tony down at the end of Dead Air was totally hot! Loved the reference to Under Covers!

11. Destiny

'NCIS' Exclusive:
    NCIS SPOILER WARNING: Stop reading if you don’t want a major November sweeps plot twist ruined. And I repeat: Stop reading if you don’t want a Major November sweeps plot twist ruined. Everyone else, onward and downward…

A main character is going to have a nasty and potentially lethal run-in with a deadly weapon!

“The shocking shooting opens a door to the past,” teases executive producer Shane Brennan, “[and] explains a relationship which has kept fans guessing for several seasons.”

Some additional clues:
    * The team member in question is Tony. Or McGee. Or Vance. Or Ziva. One of those four.

* The shooting (and its aftermath) serves as the centerpiece of a special two-part episode airing Nov. 16 and 23.

* I’ll narrow the list of possible victims to three in this week’s Ask Ausiello.

& From TVGuide Online

Have you heard anything about Ziva's storyline on NCIS' November sweeps episodes?

ADAM: A special security team will be tasked with protecting Ziva's father (Michael Nouri) when he attends an NCIS conference. Also at the conference: former NCIS agent Riley McCallister, whose troubled past has given him a bit of a hero complex. It's probably no accident that McCallister is played by Michael O'Neill, who learned a lot about gunplay as a Secret Service agent on The West Wing and as the gunman who shot the hell out of Seattle Grace in last year's Grey's Anatomy finale.

12. Destiny

Source: EW (More on ^^^^)

Question: Can you please give me some good NCIS scoop, preferably about McGee?

Ausiello: He’s not the team member who gets “shot” in the big two-parter on Nov. 16 and 23. For those keeping track at home, that leaves Tony, Vance, and Ziva in the running. Oh, and I put SHOT in quotes because it’s not exactly a traditional shooting. The person will be wounded not by a gun, but by an explosive weapon.

13. whocares

whocares Victim

14. GregNickRyanFan

I liked Tony Sr. He was a hoot. :)

15. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Given that it appears to be 'all about Ziva', I'm less than excited by the prospect. I'll probably tune back in when it's more NCIS and less ZCIS.