Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

If this is true, I'm actually disappointed. You'd think that after such a turning point last week, that this episode would be a huge follow up. But, I guess we'll have to see. And if there is nothing, we'll just have to go through another thread in the next 3 weeks guessing :D

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

The ep was pretty good....Diddy wasn't too bad and in the end he turned out to be a decent guy. The whole team seemed to get equal screen in working the case which was nice. Also, it was cool to get a night scene....something we sooo haven't had in like forever!!

Considering the real lack of E/C in this ep as far as romantic stuff goes I truly hope our scenes are in the ep two weeks from now b/c there really was absolutely NO lead in for it....imo it will seem it as though it will come out of left field. They really changed this ep from the original spoilers I got....so lets hope 716 doesn't change AS much as this one did.

I guess they are going to leave us hanging until ep 719 for anything concrete. :(

3. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well That was differant. I still would have like some E/C moments Now will have to wait 3 weeks till the next new Episode! That just sucks. Delkolover tell Cory I can't believe he left us hanging for 3 weeks. We'll all go starcraven mad by then! AGGGHHHH!

4. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Just as was reported, there was nothing in the episode, no E/C moments. Eric and Calleigh had several scenes together, but there were no looks, no smiles, no innuendo, no double meanings... nothing.

It's just as I feared and as I said in an earlier post... that my thought is the writers are going to have the "average viewer" (those that do not know the E/C spoilers) thinking they aren't together yet, and then BAM, they'll surprise the "average viewer" in 7.19 by showing they are *already* together... that they've been together all this time (since 7.14). If I were the "average viewer" I'd be frustrated as hell and I'm sure Kristine's review for this episode will show some frustration as well... as it did in the last episode.

It's going to be a long 3 weeks (hopefully only 2).

As for Diddy... or whatever he calls himself these days... I hope he's keeping his day job.

Delkolover... how, specifically, did the spoilers change from what was actually in the episode? I wonder to what extent they changed, maybe give us some idea as to the chances of the future spoilers changing.

5. CalleighEric

Yea, I know one thing, I'll go crazy if I don't find anything to do. 7.16 better be an amazing E/C episode; because if he finally admitted in 7.14 that he couldn't imagine his life without her, then they should be going forward. We've been waiting for this forever, and now that it's so close, I really want it so bad to happen now! :lol:...I'm crazy. I just hope we get something good.
    But I did notice that they did have a lot of scenes together tonight, but they were all professional.

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I have a Fanfic going from last weeks show, But I'm not really sure about it! does any of the Fanfic writers want to help me with it. I'll let you have it and you can tweek it and post it if you like it. I a not very good a spelling and plotting things, If you want it please PM me. It' s E/C with Speed thrown in it based on 7X14 an its already pretty long.

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Well...its gonna be a long two weeks ladies....:scream:

Although I am happy that we had scenes of them working together, I was disappointed that there was no flirting or long looks or even a hand brushing. I did like that they had Eric's voiceover when she was looking at the pics....just makes me think that she is always thinking of him :lol: I am really hoping that 7.16 does not disappoint and the spoilers that we have received have not changed too much. I'm still hoping for that first kiss...hopefully sooner than later.

8. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

I had a thought as I was lamenting the lack of Eric and Calleigh romance. What if they are trying to show that they CAN be together and still be very professional. Now, I believe that they are already a couple at this point, but would any of their coworkers think so? Nope. They worked together the entire episode and were totally professional. This is the Eric and Calleigh version of being on the D/L.

Just a thought...:rolleyes:

9. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Well yeah! They are on the down low, but they were alone there at least a couple of times that they could have thrown something in there for us! A look, a how are you feeling, a are you sure you can get those boxes by yourself from storage, a see you tonigt for dinner? There was plenty or places to slip that in.

Did any on notice that snazy new dress clothes that Eric had on tonight? Maybe Calleigh dressed him when they got up that morning for work! You have to admit he hasn't worn that out fit before and at least he wasn't in that same old grey suite he usualy has on. Maybe Calleigh is injecting a Stelth since of style into his life! Lol! Just an observance I made!

10. CalleighEric

That's what I was thinking too, and it makes me feel better that someone else is thinking it too. :rolleyes: Although it isn't my favorite scenario, it is quite odd that there would be absolutely nothing after last weeks episode. I mean, after what Eric said, how could you not just want to kiss him and hold his hand all the time? Maybe they really are just trying to act professional, since there was absolutely nothing on them being romantic in this episode...:( In m opinion, it was almost, too professional...;)

Oh, but I did notice that look eric gave calleigh and ryan after calleigh said they had to go back to the crime scene and look over everything. That eric smirk he gets...hmm...maybe we're onto something

11. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

Suprisingly, I thought tonight's episode was awesome.:) It's going to be a long couple of weeks though.:(

Eventhough it's going to be a long couple of weeks to wait until 7.16 and other episodes we know have E/C in them.. At least they had a few scenes together in tonight's episode. Which is just enough to get me through.

12. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Hey, guys! I've been lurking around here for a while and thought I'd start participating in some discussion. I'm Ally, btw.

Now, to stay on topic so the mods don't kill me:

I will admit, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get any cute E/C scenes involving our two lovebirds flirting or making mentions of their personal life. But I'm not letting it get to me. Realistically, Calleigh is a very private person, and Eric would obviously respect that considering how much he cares for her. I can so see them agreeing to not bring their relationship into the workplace setting, especially since it's so new. Although if delkolover's spoilers are true (and I hope they are!) they may indulge in more intimate conversation in the future ;)

13. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

They would also not want it to get to stetler. :eek:

I think that TPTB is trying to give the other chracters in Miami a part because the last few episodes have been about E/C (and I loved it!:adore:). But I guess they decided it was time for a brake(quick I hope, *lifts eyebrow*). So I do not mind that this last episode was professional, but the next one better have something!:mad: Grrrrrrrrrr.

Welcome Ally! I'm glad you are not lurking anymore.:)

14. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Welcome to the board silentdisco feel free to voice your opinon her about our favorite couple we always enjoy new peoples opinons.

I think we were discussing Electric or disposible razors earlier & wide or thin mirrors if you can follow along and would care to give us and opinon go ahead with it! sence we didn't get in E/C scenes to talk about tonight I guess that will finish this topic of interest that was started up earlir this afternoon! so pink lady bic or manly electric razor!! I say desposible cartrage razor. with a thin mirror would be great anyone else! Lol!!!

15. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey SilentDisco. Welcome to the good ship Hip Hugger. We are one big happy family here, so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Okay, I know that we lost out on a lot of possible Eric and Calleigh love, but all in all I'm not unhappy with it. We did get a couple of HEAVY DUTY Eric and Calleigh centered episodes, so them just working side by side was okay. Remember, if they keep each and every episode centered on the two of them then CSI Miami slowly becomes a soap opera. Now that is something that I know none of us wants to see happen.

Just another humble opinion...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.