Criminal Minds #4: We Take Care Of Our Own!

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Tonight's episode "Profiling 101" was the best in a LONG time! Excellent! Most of the episodes in the past couple of seasons have been average and this one was such a stand out. IT really set the bar higher for future episodes. I love that it was retrospective. It was well done. It wasn't ridiculous as I was afraid how it would turn out: that they would miraculously catch this killer now. In the final scene, Rossi is disturbed, bothered and frustrated. It looks like that this case is going to haunt Rossi for the rest of his life despite catching the killer. This implies that a case doesn't close with the killer's capture. It still goes beyond that. I hope somehow he can catch a break from the psycho's psychological torture. That's 60 more years.

Just want to remind everyone that the season finale of Criminal Minds next Wednesday is 2 hours! Also, please watch CSI: NY season finale on Friday 9pm/8c. CBS labeled it as "the episode that could end it all." Looks like it's going to be an emotional one. It might be the last episode ever so please watch how a good show ends. Thanks!

2. ragincajun

ragincajun Prime Suspect

ITA!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

3. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Write me down for enjoying the episode as well. One of the best in a long,long time!!

4. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yes it's the best maybe since "Mosley Lane" of season 5? I enjoyed "Lauren" of season 6 but it's just a little bit above average.

5. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

The next couple of episodes will be the last ones featuring Paget Brewster. She is leaving the show for good this time and I quite frankly can't blame her.
    She and A.J. Cook were treated like crap by CBS.

6. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

The finale was amazing. I wanted to share details, but I don't want to mess it up for anybody. I loved every minute of it. I am so sad it is over. I am going to miss Paget/Emily, but maybe she can make a guest spot next season. I know the rest of the cast and some of the producers are trying to make it happen. My crush on Rossi got bigger after all he did for JJ. Just awesome.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I definitely agree with you, mrsjrewing! I've been really bad with getting home late, but I only missed the first 20 minutes. That was an awesome episode--especially Paget/Emily & AJ/JJ. :)

8. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Wow! Suddenly I felt like the writers were on steroids while writing the last few episodes of the season! Excellent finale! I love JJ even more. This definitely is a set up for her to take the lead female character beginning next season. I especially enjoyed her fight scene with Lady X. I even replayed it a couple of times! Well done. I'm going to miss Emily. That was a quite a send-off. I'm glad the writers didn't recycle typical send-off scenerios for her.

9. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I enjoyed the ending too Geeno. It's nice to see her get a send off with dignity.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Henry saying "I love you three" was adorable. LOL at Jack asking if Beth could sleep over. LOL at Reid and Garcia's costumes. Loved Rossi telling Reid and Garcia that he loves them both.

LOL at Garcia comparing her and Kevin to the Pres and VP.

Reid playing with Henry was adorable.

11. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

I enjoyed the ending of the episode. Nicely done and it was nice to see the writers give Paget a gracious exit from the show.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I agree. It was so much better than her exit in "Lauren."

13. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

Yup,I'm still steamed about how all that went down. It is one of the few times that fan outrage (I'm sure the other stars helped too) got a network to change course.

14. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I agree with everything you guys said about the finale :thumbsup::hugegrin:!!! the JJ/Will storyline, Emily's sendoff, the short glimpses into the characters' personal lives, the whole case,... it was all just fantastic :D!!!! I'll really miss Emily :( :(, and I hope she'll at least make a guest appearance at some point, but I like the idea of JJ being the next lead female; she's definitely earned it and she really kicked ass in that episode :bolian:!

15. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Loved, loved the finale!!! It is definitely in my top 5! I think it's right up there with 100. I will miss Emily a lot :(. But like you guys have been saying her send off was really well done and I'm happy about that.