Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcadian7

arcadian7 Witness

I don't think Susie isn't such a bad lady to loose custody of Madison, unless something happened to her. I loved the interactions between H and Maddie - just too cute! He's awesome with kids - the guy needs a house full of them even if they aren't of his flesh and blood...

I'm totally confused as to why folks would want a DuCaine pairing to happen. Sorry - I just don't see it... I see tons of respect but nothing of 'that' nature. She's definitely got it for Eric... I'd join the hiphuggers on that one... I don't think she's into older guys H's age despite the fact that Horatio is a REAL man and not a boy - he certainly knows how to treat a lady like a lady.

2. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

we all have our opinion, i see her with Ryan or Jake or with some guy not from police. NOT WITH ERIC, I GONNA BE SICK :( *throw*
    Sorry, just my opinion, maybe thay should drop it and leave it for fan imaginations :rolleyes:

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Right, steering this thread back on track....
    So the next episode involves the mob? Doesn't sound particularly interesting. At least Valera is in it.

4. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

There's a thread for "Wrecking Crew" right [thread=57329]here[/thread]. Maybe we should discus it there...

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Yep, it would be a good idea since it's already open. :)

Also, let's try to keep the shipping debates to Shipper Central, please. ;)

I didn't have too much time to comment on this before but this bit kind of reminds me of the end of 'Innocent', I wonder if that's the style they were going for. And I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but given the date that this episode airs (November 17th) and where we stand at the present moment, it's looking like 'Gone Baby Gone' should be the episode with the team in the opening montage. That is, unless they decide to air an a repeat in between for whatever reason.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oh man I can't get to watch stand your ground tonight, so I'll the promo. I hope HCrazy'll have it ready for me. Pwretty please?:(

Yeah, let's talk about wrecking crew!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I thought that it said it was in 'Power Trip' (the 8 year old serial killer case), it was on that link for the 'Billy' casting call, & I thought him dropping off the kid was in that epi spoiler. :confused:
    How dare they keep me waiting :vulcan:

8. Finch

Not sure, but according to Futon Critic, November 17th is 7x08 which is tagged here as 'Gone Baby Gone'. It's very possible they could change the episodes/scenes around though.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Just saw the promo for "Wrecking Crew". Looks preeetty good. For any Ryan fans, the brown leather jacket is back, this time with white underneath.

*ahem* So yea, it looks pretty good. I hope HCrazy gets it up soon for everyone who hasn't seen it, and so I can watch it again. :D

10. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

I also saw it it looks good ,surprised that it looks like calleigh gets punch by another woman lol

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

She's supposed to be slapped or something in this episode. Wow, I didn't notice that in the promo. I may have seen a different one though since I was watching CTV, which is a Canadian channel.

12. Finch

Wrecking Crew episode and promo discussion should take place in the episode thread so we don't have two discussions about the same thing going on in two places. ;) Thanks.

ETA: Posted the same time as DeaditeSlayer below. But take note of the above, y'all.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I hope we don't get any repeats during Nov (before thanksgiving anyway), but we probably will due to the whole election thing. So, airdates are probably just estimates.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  14. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I read that just today & it floored me, then again I wasn't suprised either. It does sound all too familiar with DC/EP/KA. It's more logical than the excuses of thier schedules causing the lack of interaction:rolleyes:. What a pity.
    Personally, I don't hold it against DC though, or EP; some people (just like in real life) don't always get along.....if this is even the duo that's being spoke of here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.