Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, it does. I mean, I like Eric and I'm all for the character development and whatnot and meeting the parents (even if its just the Mom) is cool, but... couldn't they have thought of a different storyline instead of questioning his parentage? :lol: And now suddenly after 30 yrs (give or take a year or two) someone's coming after him because of his true parentage? Huh? That's just a little too far-fetched IMO. :lol: I mean, first Horatio has a teenage son he never even knew existed and now this. It's just sometimes I can see why some critics think this show has jumped the shark. :lol:

The thing with the rest of the neighbors sounds interesting though. Thanks for the info, btw. :D

2. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

*sigh*

It's a storyline for him, congrats to Adam and all, but....haven't we had an overload on Eric development since...oh, the beginning of the show?

What about Ryan? Why couldn't they do a story like this but insert him instead?

GAAAAHHHH It's Eric, Calleigh, and Horatio.

Those are the only people in the universe who matter apparently.....

We haven't seen ANY of Ryan's family, let alone maybe hear about them, but Eric's drama is all out of the bag!

I'm not even making sense I'm so mad!

3. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

okay so this is getting kind of ridiculous and way too soap opera-ish even for Miami. Also I agree as much as I like Eric, I think the writers should give the other characters like Ryan and Natalia bigger storylines for at least an episode.
    The episode sounds a little interesting, but I'm not sure how it will turn out. What happened to the nice season 1-3 Miami! What were the writers thinking when they came up with this idea?!

4. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Wait, Carmen? What happened to Clorinda? Apparently Eric isn't the only one who doesn't know who his family is. :lol:

I love Eric, and I'm not usually one to turn down the opportunity for a bit of angsty Eric. And since Eric has always been written as having such a close relationship with his family, I've wanted to at least see his mom for quite a few seasons now. But you know, this storyline is kinda just too much, lol.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Forgive the disjointedness of my post, lol.

My first thought when I read the spoilers were "hm, interesting." :lol: I'd be interested to know who these supposed people are that are after Eric (if anyone's really after him at all. Spoilers change and such)

Getting to see some of his family is great continuity, references back to what were given in season 1, also good. However, the uncertain paterinity is remiscent of Clavo. :/ Another recycler. Not to mention Days of Our Lives 101.

So I'm on still a little the fence about it. It might be really good depending on how they decide to handle the whole thing but there are so many ways it can blow, too.

6. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I gotta be honest I am on the fence about this episode as well. I love Eric and all but lately it seems every storyline is about him...after a while it gets a little boring.

Granted we don't know why all of sudden he has decided to question his paternity but considering how close he supposedly is with his family, it just seems out of place and redundant.

If handled correctly, the episode could be great but IDK what the writers seem to be thinking lately.

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Maybe Eric's real father is like some big drug lord from Cuba, hence the people trying to kill him.

But I agree, this is getting toooo soap opera-like.

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for the spoiler delkolover:thumbsup:

I'm tired of Eric, seriously:scream:. It's all about him, his bullet (he works w/ a bullet in his head), his falling in love w/ Cal, his pshychiatrist, him getting people in danger, him being not ok, his cheat sheet, his life &,now, his family:rolleyes:.
    Although I've always been curious to see what is famile looks like, I don't want to see it now. I'd wait at least 2 more years 'cause seriously it's all about Eric.

I'd prefer to see Duke Dquesne back instead of seeing Carmen Delko or whatever it's her name:lol:

9. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

whaaat??! Ok this one is going to be weird. I mean, I love when they get into the characters a little bit, but this is getting very soap opera-ish. Miami has always been my favorite and nothing is going to change that. I too would like to see more of a Natalia or Ryan story line. Maybe even a Frank story line. I can't wait to watch it, though.

10. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

oK that spoiler seems way over the top to me. Maybe his questioning his parentage has something to do with the episode next week with the therapists. Does that even make sense? :wtf:

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

What the :censored:, are you kidding me!!??!!

Agreed, & agreed!!
    I immediatly thought of 'Identity', which I liked but I don't exactly care to see it again on another character. Where did TPTB pull this one out of, aside from thier arse!! Are they gonna take it a step further & this so-called spoiler of him having a brother he didn't know about surface too.
    This one seems way too much.
    I could see it played out with Ryan or Natalia since we don't know much about thier parents, but for the most part, as Delkolover mentioned, we already got a "feel" for Eric's family & it never came across as shady.

So here I'll start speculating, maybe it has to do with when he was shot - something he found out in the hospital blood related or something :confused:
    Possibly when this Russian Mob incident comes up, maybe one of them says something to Eric about his parents that raises his suspicions. I don't know - I have a hard time grasping at this ....ick.

12. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:rolleyes: Another Eric storyline? Oh... yay? :wtf: I don't even like the storyline, I always pictured Eric as having this really nice family, being close to them and everything. Now they're going to ruin my image by having him questioning his parentage. :( I guess it could end up being good, but still... I want Ryan/Natalia/Frank storylines. Even though I'm a huge Ryan fan, I actually really want a Natalia storyline. She never gets anything and I really like her. You'd think they'd try to even out the storylines so all of the actors got even screen time.

13. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

I love this! I think it's nice for Eric to have another big storyline. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I love Eric, but I do think that after this they should lay off all the storylines being about Eric, Cal, and Hoartio.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yesterday I watched "Deep Freeze" & I saw Ryan for just one minute:wtf: in the ice pack scene.
    I think that sometimes it would be fantastic if Eric appeared just for one minute in an episode. Don't get me wrong, but I noticed that Eric Delko has too many storylines on the show.
    I know he's one of the most important characters of the show, but, since it's CSI:Miami & not CSI:Delko, I'd love to see a little bit more of all the characters especially Natalia, Ryan & Frank.
    Since s4 it's all about the guy:rolleyes: w/ his sister & all the stuff, then the bullet & then the allucinations or his love for Calleigh.
    S7 began w/ Eric asking H why he didn't choose him. Well I would have answered "You're not the only one who works here".
    I can't believe that Eric appeared more than H in these first two episodes of s7 &, from what I know, he's even gonna have more storylines/dramas.
    It looks like Eric is gonna become the new H. I want something more about the others.
    I mean in the credits we have
    1)David Caruso
    2)Emily Procter
    2)Adam Rodriguez
    3)Jonathan Togo
    4)Rex Linn
    5)Eva La Rue.
    Not to criticsize, but I'm just seeing Eric Delko being the protagonist & all the others who are there for him:lol:.
    At leat H always being there to arrest the killers had a sense, but Eric & all his dramas are non-sense;)

Plus this storyline is completely opposite to Eric's character. I wouldn't have never imagined it could happen w/ his family till now :lol: .
    I could have imagined it w/ all the other members of the lab, but not w/ him.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Oh, you know TPTB will make it awful. His real Father will wind up being some kind of phsycho Cuban fella who kills people. :rolleyes:

Well, TPTB could just top it all off with thier soapiness by Eric's real father years ago raping Natalia's mother & they find out they're related :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.