Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Greetings to my fellow Eric/Greg fans, and welcome to the Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #16 . You can find the previous thread and latest discussions HERE in thread #15.

As usual, we would like for you to keep in mind the general rules and guidelines of the board. Here is a link to the CSI: LV help guide for those that maybe new or for those who would just like to refresh themselves.

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate in asking either Smokey or DJRideout. One of them are usually not to far away.

The main thing is to respect the rules, respect each other and to respect each others opinions...oh, and of course to have FUN. :thumbsup:

We got to #16! So Enjoy!!

From last thread.....

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

He may not show his emotions to his closer co-workers as much, but remember after Warrick's death, Greg was very upset. He did go for counselling though, so I think he's learned to handle his emotions better, so he doesn't have breakdowns like Nick. :)

I think he showed just the right amount of emotion in AKBF. At the end, I don't think he was as much upset as he was just tired and worn out. He'd been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, with falling for her, then getting suspicious, having those suspicions confirmed.. he was just exhausted, and probably didn't have much left for strong emotions. I think Eric did a great job - his face is very expressive, and showed so many different feelings very well throughout the episode.

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Congratulations on the new Greggo thread!!!

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

YAY! Congrats on the new thread!!!! :D

BTW: Ryann, LOVE your banner... hot, hot!

5. Dizzney

Yeah to me in the end he looked worn out and beat more than anything. Sure he was hurting some but overall he really didn't know her long enough to be too badly hurt. I liked his combination of anger and hurt when he was confronting her at the end. I was glad it was Catherine in the end who came to him and talked to him. I always had a little thing for Greg and Catherine. :lol:

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree with both of you. I could tell what Greg was thinking just by his facial expressions. He did look very drained emotionally and somewhat physically. He was probably still a little on edge from almost being shot too.

I liked the scene with Greg and Catherine, but I kind of wanted a talk between Greg and Nick too. Nick has been deceived by a woman before (Kristy). She made him think she was gonna quit hooking, only for him to find out later that she was going to start her own business in that area (if her killer was telling the truth anyway). I think Nick would have had a lot to offer Greg since he's been through something similar. But I did like that they had Nick encouraging Greg to ask Ellen out in the beginning, but then warning him that she was bad news when he learned that she hadn't told Greg that she was an exotic dancer. Nick seemed very worried for Greg. I think that stems partly from what happened to Warrick when he got involved with a stripper. Nick is really afraid of losing another friend, thus the overprotectiveness he had toward Greg in this episode.

7. SpasmThatCat

SpasmThatCat Police Officer

I think I'm mourning the loss of his old ringtone more than anything else. No more Bad Company, just boring beeps!

8. CazzBlade

CazzBlade Lab Technician

Yay! New thread [​IMG]

I think on the surface Greg is very open, which is why he doesn't bottle things up and breakdown like Nick does, but I think he doesn't like to burden other people when he feels bad about something.

He did do a good job in AKBF, he could have easily played it too melodramatic, but he managed to keep Greg real. The more I see his performance in it, the more impressed I am :) And that's always a good sign!

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

New thread!Yeah once again i agree being too emotional wouldn't fit the entire episode mood. Like you said showing his emotional side openly is not Greg's style. It also fits why he was the one who went to see the shrink after Warrick's death i think. Cath and Nick was closer to Warrick , so it wouldn't surprise me if i saw one of them there. Right now i wanted to read a fanfiction about it so badly! * Runs to search! *

Good point, maybe he thinks his life is boring like beeps :D Someone should write a fiction about it! Damn,i guess i am in fanfiction mood today...:alienblush: *Runs! Just runs! Bond. James Bond! :lol: :p*

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeahhh new thread!

Guess we all agree, just enough emotion without going over the top.

11. Dizzney

I think when Greg is excited he is very open with his emotions (evident in many episodes) but when it comes to feeling sad or hurt he doesn't display them as openly. He is more subtle when it comes to those types of emotions.

12. Blinded By Smoke

Was rewatching season 1 tonight, and I swear, every Greg scene makes me giggle. He is so funny and goofy... I love how flirty he was with Cath and Sara. Just downright adorable! Made me remember exactly why I fell in love with him! Also made me realize, his character has matured nicely and accordingly. He is very deep now days, even though we tend to only see the surface! ;)

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

After seeing AKBD I fell in love with him all over again!

14. Blinded By Smoke

Well, that too! ;) Guess you could say I've fallen in love with him all over again... twice, since (last) Tuesday! :lol:

15. Dizzney

Yeah AKBF made me love him even more if that was even possible. :lol: It was just so nice to see the flirting side of him again and then the serious side of him all in the same episode. It did remind me of Fannysmackin' in where we got to see happy Greg in the beginning and then sad Greg later on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.