Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Re: Dislike a ship??

No...NO!!!!!!!!! Now I'm Grissom on a GSR RP? *ducks before anything hits my head.* I just wanted to help the RP out. Plus, I like Grissom! CN Rules, and I think the ratings would go through the roof. Just maybe...all I can do is hope.

Off subject...sorry. I don't really pair Sara up with anyone other than Greg. I think he makes her interesting. So NO to GSR, and NO to Snickers(too brotherly :eek:)

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

AshleyWillows

hehe, I try :)

I ship tons of ppl, you sure you wanna know that? :lol:

I'm disliking SoNic at the moment. No offense if you like it.

Waiting:

That's why you get for picking Grissom in a GSR RP. Yup CN rules and would boost ratings, I totally agree with that. ;)

Sandles is really cute. He adores her. GSR -- I can't really comment on that. I'm not a shipper of it, but I'm not a complete hater though. Snickers -- I think you already know what I think.

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I know you were thinking about Snickers, like a brother and sister. I don't see that way, they flirt too much. That your opinion.

I'm with you, CathStokes about Sonic, I do not like Nick with Sofia. They have no chemisty with each other.

Sandles cute but I see them as a brother and sister relationship. Greg adored Sara, Sara care about him, but she doesn't see him as a lover, she see him as her little brother, like Jorja said, in the interview.

Catnips, I can see them as cute couple. I like your banner, CathStokes.

4. CathStokes

I totally agree, they have no chemistry together.

Aww, thanks hun. ;) They would make a cute couple :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww, I think that too! :) Yay!

I'm a CatNip shipper too... but I'm quite the multishipper for Las Vegas. :lol: I like:
    Catherine/Nick
    Catherine/Gil
    Sara/Nick
    Sara/Greg... :lol: With S/G being my OTP for LV. :)
    I don't really dislike any ship... other than GSR. I don't know why, I just think that they're both sort of... pessimistic, that's all. But they're very similar in personalities and work ethics and such--so that's good... but for me Sara/Greg's chemistry is just TOO hot and completely UNDENIABLE. They know each other so well and they're always laughing and having so much fun! That's what love is really about--chemistry. :)

Oops, this is really supposed to be about "dislking" and instead, I've been going on and on about "liking" Sandles. :lol:

6. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

The only ship I really can't stand is Danny/Lindsay. I think that Lindsay is an underdeveloped, poorly played character and that their entire "relationship" is juvenile and high school.

7. CathStokes

*scratches head* .. Cordy, cordy cordy. what am I gonna do with yous? :lol:

juvi and high school. lol. I never heard that in a sentence before about a ship. ;)

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You might find this funny, since when Sara and Greg have fun. I don't remember they having fun with each other. Sara is too serious for Greg. Greg does make Sara smile, but doesn't make her laugh, like Nick does. All I remember Sara have fun with Nick, because they tease each other so much, they bickering with each other.

I don't find anything about Sara and Greg about having fun. Sara don't know how to have fun. My opinion about them, they don't have no chemistry, Greg don't understand Sara, like Nick does. Nick does understand Sara, Sara understand Nick.

I remember the interview last season after the Way To Go. They interview Marg and George. George said in the interview, "Nick know Sara and understand her." And he also said, "Every loves Grissom."

I can't remember what Marg said, Maybe somebody will lighten me what she said about Grissom and Sara.

Everybody has entitled to their opinion. No arguement. I don't want no mod. to come in here and locked it when it out of control and they will.

9. CathStokes

Marg just mostly said that Catherine and Nick knows what's going on between GSR, and she's interested in seeing how both of them handle it.

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Thanks CathStokes, I remember she said that. The both of 'em will figure it out soon before the end.

My mom think (she don't watch anymore.) They going to put Nick and Catherine together. I said, No and I'm not sure what the writers are going to do. I know Nick and Catherine was suppose to kiss since first season. George said no, he doesn't know Marg real well from the beginning and Marg doesn't know him. Now, they do know each other, they have been working together for 7 almost 8 years. We all know CSI is coming back.

11. CathStokes

Tell your mom, I love her! :lol: .. Season 8 could mean CatNip. Who knows. I'm personally hoping they hook up, of course, I think everyone can figure that out by now. :lol: But, you lucky dog. you got your gsr already told and now I might have to wait another season for mine :(

I'm sure Cath and Nick will figure it out by the finale, or if they haven't already and just haven't said anything.

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

:devil: I like the idea that both of them know...Cath and Nick! Ummmhmmm...like someone mentioned...how do they figure this out? Well I'm a catnipper all the way...so either there is room to share another cannon relationship...or I might kick just a little harder until GSR falls off the radar. Someone please hand me a remote...so I can ff through GSR, and get me some catnip. Anyone!?!?!?!?

13. twins1729

twins1729 Pathologist

It seems like a lot of people who like Snickers try to make it seem like they like Sara. Though, I mean no offense, if were a true Sara fan, you would realize how much she likes Grissom. Get what I mean?

Psst....Catherine + Warrick = Soon to be canon.

*walks away meaning no harm* :)

It's funny. The Love is my OTP, but I'm here defending Yo!Bling and GSR...lol.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh... there's nothing you really can do. :lol:

I like Cath and Warrick together too! :p

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I can't see Cath and Nicky together *runs from Lynn* nor Cath and Griss, but I don't actually dislike these two ships.

The one ship between main characters I seriously can't stand is Calleigh/Speedle... Maybe because I can't stand him. :rolleyes: And Ryan/Natalia, too, not because I don't like them, cause I do, but they just wouldn't make a good couple at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.