The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Dad, I enjoyed visiting you in June and I enjoyed sister coming for the weekend.

Please, ask if you are not speaking clearly or not speaking loud enough. It's not that hard but then I don't see you guys very often so I don't think ot ask you that.

You really got me mad when you asked me when I got my hearing checked lately or when I got my hearing aids looked at!! :censored:

Sister, I don't appreciate you testing me to see if I can hear when your back is to me. Maybe I need to read lips!! :censored:

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To Mother Nature,

I'd appreciate it if you didn't make the wind blow the rain against my window so hard that it keeps me awake at night when I have to get up at 6am. I went to bed at 9:30 or so last night (normal bedtime is around midnight) since I had to get up so early. That didn't do me any good when the storm wakes me up an hour later and keeps me awake for an entire hour and then wakes me up again almost every two hours! :sigh:

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To Nokia factory- what is the use of your phones when they all are just another piece of crap?

What does it takes to properly check the durability of budget dumb phones?

I know dumbphone isn't smartphone but doesn't give you a reason to neglect the sort.

4. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

To my damn pc

work damn you and don't slow down just cause you feel like it SOB

your angry owner

5. GregNickRyanFan

If your computer is acting slow, you might have some registry errors or something. Running a defrag on your computer might help. You may also want to look into getting a registry cleaning program.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

^ That is an idea. Or maybe you haven't cleaned out your temporary internet files lately or your cookies.

Dear DVR and IMDB:

Why can't you show the same things? I want to see GS in 'A Gentleman's game. IMDB, you show that it's showing on Sunday morning at 1am. DVR you show something else... WTF!! :scream:

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

sounds exactly the same problem my friend has regulary with her laptop.

just clean out disk C and all the files you have stored.

and then try empty all the web history and cookies, and uninstall programmes.

after that try reboot the system.

last 10 times it worked for all my friend's pc's.

---

To library pc's:

stop messing up my files!
    i'm mad at you for that.

i had to spend my time and ask for copying my story you dared to replace.

i'm very very mad at all of you older than win2000 or xp :mad:

8. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

^^ My brother will sort it

Why aren't things in life easier??

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^then it'd be too boring to live. besides solving our lifes difficulties we can learn new things about ourselves.

10. ForestAngel

ForestAngel Witness

^^

Why do i have to explain every sodding detail to my mom about my kitten who's a Russian Blue?? grrr

11. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Dear NEIGHBOUR,
    YOU, yes YOU moved into to OUR TOWN.It WAS NOT my family and I that moved into your town, yet YOU persistently cause ALL OF THE TROUBLE, because the police force IS NON EXISTENT and everybody is scared of YOU FOR NO F*CKING REASON and it IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT YOU MOVED INTO OUR TOWN BECAUSE YOU HATE MY SISTER AND EVERYONE ELSE, IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH HERE,JUST PISS OFF ALREADY ,YOU INBRED, HILLBILLY PIECE OF SHIT.

12. GregNickRyanFan

To JC Pennys:

I don't give a flip that you've changed your prices where there won't be as many sales. However, the commercial you came up with (which someone said was supposed to be funny) where everyone is yelling "Noooooooo!" is the most annoying commerical I have ever seen. Even more annoying than that "Wassssssssssup?" phone commercials from years ago, and that thing was pretty frickin' annoying. The Penny's commercial makes me have less desire to shop at the store (not that I do that much anyway lol)! Try to be less annoying with your next commercial, please.

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I think Nokia has better hardware than others but software..

I had one cheap phone (7070) and it had trouble with the voice.

All my phones have been nokias and I've ended up changing them mainly because the batter has died or soemthing. Never really had any trouble (tho nowadays they don't make them so much in here) - just bought C6-01 and good so far.

And I think it's important where they are manufactured.

14. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Let me also jump on the bandwagon and totally agree with you, GNRF, that it is very annoying. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what they were yelling about. Not that there are any JC Penney's in the greater Chicagoland area anymore anyway. So, they couldn't possibly get my business. :rolleyes:

15. GregNickRyanFan

Funny enough, I didn't even know what the heck that commercial was about until they were talking about it on HLN yesterday morning (when talking about the sales stopping or whatever). But, until the Penny's commercial, the one that annoyed me the most (since the wasssup one) is the Geico one with the pig going "Whheeeeeeeeee". Of course my toddler cousin (whom I watch sometimes) loves that commercial, so if I mute it when he's here, he fusses LOL. Geico should seriously just stick with the Gecko. I actually quite like the Gecko LOL.