George/Nick:Texan Charm #9

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Wasn't that Grapevine?

2. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

PM me a link please!! *begs*

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

I sent it in a PM ..if it doesn't work let me know.

4. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

Ok all, I'm a long time lurker, even longer time Nicky/George Eads fan. I decided to finally post because this thread was about to fall to the second page and my Nicky ethics just couldn't allow that.

Ok, now to make this post legal, last night we finally got a glimpse of Nick's desk. I watched that scene a couple of times, but couldn't see what was all on it. There was a statue of some sort, but I couldn't make out what it was. There was also something that looked like a baseball or something. Did anybody else notice anything or is this just my personal psychosis?

5. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

I tried to look at his desk, too, but all I saw was that the mug says "Vegas" or something. There doesn't seem to be any personal items on his desk. There was a dinosaur fossil model, though. I'm sure we'll get a better look soon enough. :)

6. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

You don't know how happy I am that I wasn't the only one studying his desk. :lol:

7. queenlynx

queenlynx Witness

Well, why not? You can sometimes tell a lot about a person by their desk/office space. Look at how much we knew about Grissom from his office. I'm sure Nick's won't turn out to be as extravagant, but again, I hope we get to see more of Nick at his desk.

8. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Yay! I'm not the only stalker detailing whats on the desk! I'm such a snoop I went out and found screen caps :D (I'm posting them in the Ward after I'm done here)

The baseball looking thing I think is an eye diagram. The statue appears to be an anatomy model cause I don't think it has skin and I think I see lungs and other organs. Yuck.
    I believe the mug says Las Vegas and has the icons for the suites in a deck of cards on it (what are those called? spades, hearts, clubs, diamonds, you know) and I'm fairly certain his pencil holder is a large wooden dice (or di?)
    The skeleton on the back shelf confuses me though. Is it a dinosaur? The tail looks weird. Maybe its a different animal?

Hurray for snooping! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I'm hoping it's not a dinosaur since Greg has one and so..well:rolleyes:..anyways I hope it is some other animal.

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I was half expecting to see some sort of football helmet on a shelf or at least a football. maybe he's got one of those practice putting green things hidden somewhere (George is an avid golfer)

The dinosaur looking skeleton could be Greg's that was probably the only space for it....although we know from the past Nick is/was a fan of animal planet so maybe it is his

11. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Oh I don't think it's a dinosaur. It looks like an animal of sorts. Like a cat or a dog.

He's got some green goo in a jar though. Weird.

I like the fact that he's sitting where Grissom used to sit.:bolian:

12. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I thought it was a dog too MFCSI! I don't know why that's what sprung to mind since I know nothing about skeletons- either dinosaur or dog. And I think the green "goo" mgiht be vegetation of some sort. Maybe? Looks like something growing in a lidless jar to me.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I used to work in a vet clinic, so that's why I thought it was a dog, but more likely it could be a cat because of it's long tail.

Which would kind of creep me out. Why would Nick have a skeleton of a cat or a dog behind him? :wtf::eek:

Is Nick hiding something from all of us. Duh duh duuuuuh!!!

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Because you got my interest peaked, I Googled and it looks like a skeleton of a cat. That is definitely not a dog.

Now George look very :drool: last night. He also looked thinner too. Now if we could just get him to take off his shirt, cause he's long over due for that. :devil:

I think Nicky is making a great leader and he was just so sexy behind his desk. :)

Now is it me, or is he missing something to show he's from Texas.

That statue on his desk definitely looks like a anatomy doll. Oh the geek in him. :lol:

Now all we need is him sitting behind his desk, with glasses on, and I'll just melt.

15. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Okay, now why does he have a cat skeleton behind his desk? Here's a picture of a cat skeleton and yeah that is a cat.
    :wtf:
    Nick, you're creeping me out!!!! You's in need of professional help!

I thought he'd looked a bit thinner, but I like his body all the same..I'd rather it not be too thin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.