"Family Affair" Tenth Season Premiere Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

ahh, knew it was something along those lines, thaanks!
    I may just have to rewatch the episode to tie me over until next week :p

2. K-Bug

K-Bug Lab Technician

Uh, if I worked at a place and I found out that someone's spider was missing, you would not see me working there. *shudders*

3. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Maybe that's why Cath didn't want Grissom's office....

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Probably so. :lol:

I hope that if Nicky names his spider, he either names it Harry or Spidey. :lol:

Too bad Warrick's gone. :( I could see Warrick walking in, seeing Nick holding the spider and jokingly calling Nick "Spiderman". :lol:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  5. Hadapurpura

Hadapurpura Witness

^

The spider could be called Warrick...

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I'm not sure whether or not Warrick would have appreciated that. :lol:
    Good idea, though. :)

In re-watching the ep, I just noticed that they showed the aquarium box that Nick's spider was in... it had a bullet hole in it. So, I guess that's how the spider got out.

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Well then here's my question: why didn't Nick move the tank off his desk when he left the office? With only he and Greg in there now, there has to be shelf space, no?

Maybe he named the spider Peter Parker?

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's Dizzney interesting, they live that long EWWW, I've never seen one even the desert, and hope I never do. George did good, how he did that is beyond me. I wonder if we'll see Stevie again?

9. 915

915 CSI Level One

Oh so that's how the little guy got out, I was wondering how Nick lost him and now I know thanks for sharing that little tidbit. Kinda cool how they found Stevie, can't believe I forgot to comment about that one. :p

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Good eye there! I was wondering how his spider got out too. I hope he finds it and the Stevie and Nick's spider could be friends. :lol: Alright, they probably couldn't be in the same tank, but still.

Of course, now I'm going to have to go look for this. :shifty: Thanks, GNRF! :p Just what I want to do, study that scene even more and watch even more. :rolleyes: As if the hundred times I've watch it already hasn't been enough. :rolleyes: :lol:

Dizzney, thanks for the spider information. I knew they can live for along time and as long as they stay away from me, they'll live that long. :lol:

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Are there two separate spiders? When I watched the scene, I assumed that when Nick told Greg it wasn't his spider, he was saying that he never bought a spider but had found Stevie. Now I'm all confused :(.

Of course, I'm hoping there is only one spider (and that it's mysteriously squashed :shifty:)

12. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

2 questions:
    -Riley's gone??
    -Who the hell were those Matrix-looking dudes in black??

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yes, there are two different spiders. The one at the beginning was Nick's and the one at the end was Stevie (Grissom's) NIck's spider, apparently, got away during the shoot-out and he was trying to get it back and in the process found Grissom's spider.

Nick's Spider

Stevie - Grissom's spider

You can see a difference. There more of stripe on the legs of Nick's.

Yes, Riley is gone. The let the actress go because her character got pushed to the wayside last season.

The Matrix looking dudes were the Russian Mafia.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  14. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Well, the in-character story is that she took up a job somewhere in the mid-west in law enforcement. She was upset over the state of the night shift. out-of-character, the producers felt she wasn't working with the team dynamic and let her go.

Those dudes were members of the Russian mafia who were hired to steal a body from the lab.

And Speedy, they all look the same: creepy and in need of a good squashing :eek::lol: God I hate spiders...

15. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

I assume we'll find out WHY the Russian Mafia dudes stole the body?