George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #45

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by NickyFan, Apr 2, 2012.

1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

2. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Woo hoo, new thread! :thumbsup:
    Good job Stef! That's the way I felt creating the last one, tons of nerves :lol:

Sheesh, I have tons of reading to catch up on :alienblush:

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

My arms are never going to forgive me. Using the hand saw to cut 6 cross pieces for the top of our garden arch and 8 other pieces for the bottoms of the legs all in one day. Never thought I was out of shape but the arms haven't had much of a workout this winter! :(

[​IMG]
    NickyFan. :D For this crookward smile :luvlove: this perfect showing of the eager years :adore: and especially for what was the best friendship in all of television. :luvlove: Enjoy your time with Nick. He should be there shortly. :)

Susan

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Yay I got Nick for Saturday!!! Thank you so much, blackflag :)

Okay... since it's already bedtime for me and I'm not in the mood for thinking themes I would like you guys to post whatever you like :)

Easy for me, hard for you, I know :lol:

Up to 12 in about 22, I guess. Happy hunting, ladies :)

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

6. blackflag

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Hello, ladies :)

It was a long day... and now my internet is playing tricks on me :(
    I really wanna know why the connection always sucks that much!

Anyway... I'm posting this from my phone and so I'll make it short and sweet. Jacquie wins Nick for Easter sunday :)

Happy Easter, ladies and thanks for playing.

8. Jacquie

Thanks NickyFan :) Nick has made it over here :)

So in honour of Easter, lets do Chocolate as the next theme. 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting and Happy Easter :)

9. blackflag

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

God! I love this one! :adore::luvlove::drool:

11. Jacquie

Evening all :)

Nick has had his dinner and has got his bags packed to head out to Massachusetts to visit blackflag :) It's a toss up between cross-eyed Nick or a very young George :drool: So congrats on winning blackflag :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

12. blackflag

Thank's for Nick, Jacquie. :thumbsup: He's gonna just love it here. We're stuck with the analog signal on CBS, the only one of the 4 big networks that I watch consistantly! Analog froze and lost digital last night around 8pm. Got analog back at some point over night but they're still working on things at the tower. :(

Technically that's young Riley Baxter from Crowned and Dangerous. Found it on Tumblr the other day and fell in love with it. :drool:

New theme...

How about the whole darn thing! I want Nick/George/oc head to toe, or as close as you can get. :lol: Translated that means full body shots please. :D Winner in 24 hours or so.

Susan

13. Jacquie

14. blackflag

WooHoo! I've finally got my CBS HD station back! It only took them almost 2 days to do. And they still haven't repaired the tower. They moved the equipment to a different part of the tower. :thumbsup: Once you've watched your programs in HD, analog is just no good any more. :lol:

[​IMG]

Looks like we're going to bounce Nick back and forth between Canada and Massachusetts, Jacquie, because who can resist seeing George with some young fans :adore:, Nicky taking a nap :devil:, and especially this wonderful butt shot :drool: and everyone's favorite dumpster diver :lol:. Enjoy your quick turn-around Jacquie.

Susan

15. Jacquie

Thank you blackflag :) Nick has made it here safe and sound :)

So new theme :) Since we get to see Nick in a different type of uniform tomorrow :drool: and you know what they say about Men in a Uniform :devil: lets see what you can come up with for Nick or OC's in a uniform. Have Fun and use your imagination :) 12 pics in about 24 hours. If you need more time just let me know :)