Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It!!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by csiemily, Sep 30, 2007.

1. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Re: Nick/Sara - -#22- - Sara's Nick's; You Can't Deny It

As much as I would like both Snickers and Yo!Bling to happen, I doubt very much that both of them will. I think that just getting the producers to do ONE of them will be like pulling teeth (dropping hints and establishing a relationship are totally different). If they did both then the show would be under criticism for not being original, and using the same material over and over again. Besides, it is a crime procedural, not a romantic drama.

HOWEVER, if you were to ask me which one of the two I'd say would be more likely, I'd have to go with Snickers. :)

2. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Well if I had to pick which one I thught was more likely to happen I'd say YoBling. If I had to pick which I would most want to happen, again I'd say YoBling.

I only think it might happen because of all the history, and the two moments we got in A La Cart. I just... well I can see it.

However, I'd like Snickers to happen, almost as much. So... I'm going to still hope that at least one of my ships becomes canon.

I must be in the minority here. I bet I'm one of the few people in this ship who don't deem it the OTP. Oh well. Yobling still wins my heart.

3. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I agree that it's more likely that one relationship and not both could/would happen. CSI is definitely not a romantic show, and that's not what people really tune in for. But that being said, I have this incredible desire to get to know the characters that we watch each week . . . and the more I know, the more I root for them to find happiness . . .

Perhaps we'll get one ship, while the other one is sort of hinted at, but we never really know until the very last episode of the series . . . I could handle that too . . . so long as we get good moments in which the characters can grow and move forward in their respective relationships along . . . :)

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i would love for both to happen. i'm stuck between two ships when it comes to catherine: YoBling and PureJoy. either one id be happy with! haha

but yeah, what i think is that they will get one of the pairs together (YoBling maybe) and then at the end of the series, they get the second pair together. maybe that's the last scene. Sara in a wedding dress, looking into the mirror. completley aw-stuck that she is actually just about the walk down the aile to the man of her dreams. She is going to get married. Catherine walks in, a smile upon her face.

Cath: Sara
    Sara: *smiles* am i actually getting married?
    Cath: *smiling* yeah, you are.
    Sara: *takes a deep breath* ok..
    Cath: are you ready?
    Sara: *take's Catherine's extended hand* yeah...

Catherine, seeing as both her parents aren't actually able to come to her wedding, leads Sara down the isle. The camera's showing the back of Catherine and Sara as the continue down the isle, the faces of their team mates smiling at them both. All present, except for two men. Nick and Grissom. Seeing as throughout the whole series, Grissom and Nick have fought for her love and attention. and now she had to finally make the true choice: who does she really want to be with?

The camera then moves to the front of Catherine and Sara. both smiling, but now Sara's face excelling. Catherine gives Sara off to the man waiting for her... NICK! He leads her up to the alter, smiles upon both their faces. completely in love.

the only thing they were dissappointed in was that their friend and boss wasn't there. ever since sara made the decission that she truely loves nick, not him, grissom seemed to dissappear.

Grabbing each other's hands, they smile at each other. The pastor starts to cermon, but before they got in to far, they see a familiar person come in through the back; Grissom. Now, their wedding was complete.

and then.. the series ends!! haha :D

^^of course, i really dont want CSI to end!:)

i really believe snickers is gonna happen. i dont know when, i dont know how... but i KNOW they will get together.

and yeah.. about the: "sara is always wonder 'what if?'" i completely agree. because, if nick and sara got together, GSRers will be like: she only went for Nick because she couldn't get Grissom. NO! Nick's gonna win Sara's FULL heart.. and that's why they finally put sara and grissom together!!

i can't wait till thursday! :D

5. MegBreanne

As much as I love reading fics about them getting married and having kids . . . I doubt that it would ever actually happen on the show. And if it did, I fear that one of two things would happen.

1. The show becomes to family oriented, and looses the foundation on which it was built: Forensics.

2. That if a pregnancy/baby happened on the show, it would be a huge personal development for the character(s) and would *have* to be addressed. And if, for example, it were Snickers, chances are, one would be home with the baby one week, or working less while the other worked on the forefront, and then the following week, they would switch parenting/professional duties . . . resulting in fewer scenes shared between Nick and Sara (or which ever couple) . . .

Any new spoilers/promos for Thursdays episode?

6. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

I agree with Meg I love the fanfic of Sara and Nick with a family however it would not be as good in the show.

I have to admit I would love to see the banter and teamwork from the first few seasons.

I am really worried that they are going to keep pushing the present ship down our throat. I would love to see Sara talking with Nick and it develop into more. Thus causing her to realize her current relationship in not healthy.

I would love to have an interview and ask George and Jorja if they would like to see the characters together and if so how?

I have not seen spoilers for the next show:(

I will be heading to California in just 15 days to Hollywood with my 2 close friends maybe we will get to see Jorja or George :) Hey I can hope:)

7. MegBreanne

Well, if you do, say hi for me! :)

I was just thinking that with tomorrow nights episode, there will probably be a time adjustment so it betters suits the fall. The first episode, though airing in late September, was obviously set in May because of the finale, and then last weeks episode was May/June most likely due to the fact that Ecklie was just having his conversation with Sara and Grissom, and her arm was in a cast and sling.

In this upcoming episodes pictures, I do believe the cast is gone - which is some rather fast healing, so I'm going to assume that the timing is a few weeks/months later. And if this is the case, I'd say the writers have missed out on a lot of great opportunities for some Snickers interaction, and this belief that I have only further makes me believe that we won't get to see Nick, or the rest of the teams, reaction(s) to the news that Sara is going to be on Swing . . . and that makes me very, VERY sad.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

no, i mean sara and nick get married... and that's the last scene on the SERIES!! no more episodes after it, Nick and Sara together with Catherine pregant with... Warrick's? babay. haha, but yeah.. that's true. this is a forensics show.

you're going to HOLLYWOOD!! no way!! i really hope you get to see them. eee... snickers in CSI and snickers in real life. wait.. would be a ship name of George and Jorja? lmao. because i bet alot of people would ship THEM together! lol

spoilers for tomorrow.... hm. i actualy dont think i have any. it's supposed to be a very exciting episode! i'm so excited.

but... there is a GSR scene, just to warn you. (well, at least that's what i hear)

9. MegBreanne

Darn - no Snickers spoilers. Oh well . . . maybe it's too keep us in anticipation! :)

Yes - I would love for there to be a wedding as the very last scene of the series. That would be nice.

OR the series could be ended with something like a few scenes that says "five years later" or whatever. Nick and Sara are seated in a pew of a church, watching as Catherine and Warrick get married. And Nick has a flashback to when Sara told him to not get all misty eyed on her, and he smirks looking over at her because she's crying. He goes to wipe the tears away, laughing lightly and she smacks his hand away, pouts and says "damn hormones" before she breaks out into a little grin. There is a shot of them entwining their hands together, the gold of their wedding bands glinting off the light as they come to a rest on her pregnant stomach . . .

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a good new for our Snickers, if they show them.
    Sara is working on the case with Hannah West, along with Nick and Catherine. I hope it true about this spoiler. It's Nick's and Sara's case, like 6th season, Unusal Suspect.

11. MegBreanne

I can't say I'm particularly shocked that Sara will be working the case, although I'm glad to hear that it's basically confirmed. It wouldn't have made sense if Sara completely ignored the case. I think the outcome of this one is one that has bothered her since it happened - the uncertainty of it all . . .

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

Now that is a finale for the series that I can live with!

That's soooo good.

-LLK

13. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

Hannah? Seriously? What did she do now? :lol: :rolleyes: But really, I'm glad they're picking up that storyline again, and I suppose this means that we won't be jumping ahead in time, like Meg suggested? God, I hope so. If there's one thing I hate it's dropped plot lines (seriously, I would like to take every single writer that has dropped a plot line in the history of the world, even on shows I don't watch, and wring their little necks, this is how much I hate dropped plotlines), and like you said, Meg, there's a lot of opportunity for Snickers moments if they DON'T jump ahead.

14. MegBreanne

If they do jump ahead in time (which I still think they are), it has to be done properly. Sure they'll miss a lot of great story opportunities, but we could be given a back story as to what happened . . . I'd be happier with that, rather than if they gave us nothing at all.

They missed a lot of story opportunity with Nick, and George would've done a phenomenal job. He could've had PTSD or something . . . who knows, maybe Sara will have it . . .

Looking at the brighter side of things, even though Nick's recovery wasn't really gone into with any sort of real story arc (his bites were healed in 6x01), we did get some great Snickers stuff out of it . . .

15. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

OOH I like that idea ;)