George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I like Leaving Las Vegas and Law of Gravity from season 7 as well - even though they're more focused on other characters, Nick gets some good moments. I love his concern for Sara in Empty Eyes. He gets decent time in Ending Happy too, plus it's a funny episode. :)

Season 10, The Panty Sniffer (try to ignore the title), just for his expressions. :lol:

And of course, what everyone else has already said. :)

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Lots and lots of Nick last night! :drool: Loved him with the kid...until he found out she was a killer. :shifty: And Hodges... :lol: Making him get out of there before he stepped in it again! And he was so sweet and polite to Gloria. :adore: Love that Ray told him the truth in the end and Nick advised him to get rid of the ring, which Ray did. :)

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Yes, we did have lots of Nick last night, which was a good thing.

I like when Nick and Hodges work together - they give us some fun moments.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Loved Nick's scene with Gloria. He kind of acted like he was meeting a star LOL. Very cute.

His scene with Hodges was hilarious. Loved his impatient "Hodges, NOW!" :lol:

Nick's expression when he heard the girl confess to killing her father just broke my heart. He just couldn't believe it. Poor guy.

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Loved the grey in the temples :adore:

Now about the show :) definitely plenty of excellent Nick moments. I was floored when Cameron confessed to killing her dad but I think Nick was heart broken. Cameron certainly was a victim as well as a killer. It probably broke Nick's heart to hear her talking about being neglected by her parents and then to her her confess to the killing :(

It was nice to see Nick at the end with Ray. Ray helped him deal with the issues in Turn, Turn, Turn and here Nick was helping Ray with some advice about his wedding ring.

Like everyone else I loved the Hodges moment :lol:

6. Smokey

Oh, and when he told the girl about her dad, you could see he was almost crying (hear that, Praetor? ;) ), and then when the CPS worker showed up and he just looked up to the sky like, "Man, this stuff sucks"...that was :adore:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, I loved his reaction to that too.

Nick was just great in this episode :adore:

I'm so glad I'm a Nick fan as we are getting so much screen time for him and such great things. :D

Loved the scene with Hodges too. :guffaw: I could just see Hodges not coming out right away and Nick going in there and pulling him out by his ear. :lol:

Those two do have some great scenes together. Loved their 'mailbox baseball' scenes too. :lol:

Nick with kids. :adore: He has the best way with them and he was heartbroken to see that the daughter was the killer. Especially when she had no remorse and was almost psychotic about it. I felt sorry for her too. Having parents that just were not there for her.

Liked the Nick and Ray scene at the end too. And was glad to see Ray take Nick's advice. :)

8. Smokey

Did anyone else cringe when Hodges told Nick he'd rather fork out the money to "go six feet under"? Wasted opportunity for some continuity like the "Stalker" reference in "Sqweegel".

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I was thinking the same thing. Nick could have said I'd rather be cremated or donate my body to science than be buried.

10. Smokey

I thought he'd just say something like, "Not me", and then there would be a second where you can see Hodges "gets it" and they move on.

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Yeah, that made me cringe. They should have had Hodges realize what he said and then sort of apologize for bringing it up or something like that.

12. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Heh. The moment I saw the girl come riding up the drive-way I started counting down until the floodgates opened. :lol:

13. Smokey

But, alas, the shirt didn't come off. [​IMG]

14. Smokey

New (print) interview with George. At least I think it's new...was just put on this site today at least. :)

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Oooh, thanks for finding that, Smokey!!! :)

That would be cool to have Nick do a rollercoaster in tribute to Grissom. He seems to be doing that kind of thing on the show this season.

But I'd really like for Nick to ask Grissom why he treated Nick so badly. Yes, I'll never get off that. :lol:

You can tell how much respect George has for Billy. I think he definitely misses having Billy on the show.

Right now, I'm just patiently :rolleyes: waiting for next week's show. :D

Man, I just love all the Nick we're getting. :adore:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.