** Season 10 Spoiler Lab - Take Two **

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

That's exactly how the scene plays out... it happens near the end of the episode it appears. Nothing is missing.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, but they did the same kind of ending in "To Kill A Predator" and it was never said if Horatio actually did anything. So, it'll be left up to the viewers whether they think Horatio went back and pulled the guy out of the fire or not... and I personally choose to believe that he did... just like I choose to believe all he did to the predator was scare the beejees out of him, but didn't physically touch him.

As for getting away with killing a bad person in cold blood, why couldn't he get away with it? Ray Langston did. ;)

Also, if Horatio does let the guy die, then there probably wouldn't be a witness and no one would be the wiser. He could always say that the door jammed or the lock was messed up due to the heat from the fire or something. So if this is going to play into the investigation that Walter is told to report on regarding Horatio, then it sounds to me like the guy might have survived and is pressing charges against Horatio... which would mean that Horatio did actually go back and get the guy out. :shrugs:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  3. CSI_Miamilover

CSI_Miamilover Witness

That's exactly what I said!!...about a year ago?? If any csi will get canceled..it will be new York first since it had a close call this year. Dno bout yhoo guys Buh i find it hard to believe CBS will suddenly end both the spinoffs. *shurgs*

About the spoilers...i just wish a miracle happens an horatio doesn't become an evil vigilante...like i said earier, horatio breaking protocol and crossing his limits is the last thing we all need

To writers:

BRING BACK THE OLD HORATIO!!

sincerely, DC's numbah one fan :)

4. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

I don't believe Horatio has it in him to leave a man to die. I really don't.

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

CSIM will not be cancelled this year. Ratings are just fine. And quit panicking about Horatio. He is the hero and star of the show and he won't come out of it looking bad. The writers are just trying to make an interesting arc. Remember how they made Ryan look really bad but in the long run his character turned out just fine.

6. Bellemaria

Bellemaria Prime Suspect

Well, I like spoilers, but now I seriously think to give them up. Horatio deliberately let somebody die... actually I don't know what to say - only hope it's not the whole story

7. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

Spoilers rarely give us the whole story. We've heard outrageous early snippets like this before that never come to be. I don't doubt Horatio will be disturbed by someone who preys on children, but to kill someone in cold blood? Not a chance.

I agree, Theresa. I think CSI: Miami will get another season at least.

8. fanilowchick

Spoilers for 10.11

• This episode takes us to the world of toddlers and tiaras Miami style. It shows the competitiveness , abuse and exploitation that goes on behind these beauty pageants.
    • Horatio and the team have their hands full when they were called in to investigate the brutal murder of one stage mother and to track down a child abuser when one of the young contestants went missing.
    • The suspect pool is made up of the murdered woman’s husband, the husband and wife team that runs this beauty pageant, the other stage mother and even the tots themselves.
    • We see another glimpse of Calleigh’s childhood when she mentions to Ryan that she used to be a beauty pageant winner when she was a girl.
    • Horatio is at it again with his vigilante like ways but this time he went overboard.
    • Dave Benton is back in the lab.
    • Everyone is in this episode and lots of Delko/Calleigh working scenes.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

^Those were all posted on the previous page.

10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Dave's back? Woo-hoo! :)

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yay, I too am glad Dave's back :) Also glad that the episode will have lots of Cal and Eric working scenes. Thanks fanilowchick :).

12. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Actually, this one goes into more detail.

13. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for this. :thumbsup:

It is an interesting story line and look into Calleigh's childhood.

Dave' back as well!!!:thumbsup:

14. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

sounds like another take on the reality shows-so hope the team talks about the emotional 'child abuse' that CAN happen at these pageants with little girls crying or wearing inappropriate outfits,etc...about Horatio going to the dark side like that I"m sure that isn't the final scene-maybe the guy gets out or somebody witnessed it...could be an interesting scene to see how defends Horatio "oh, my Lt. WOULD NEVER do that!" or "yeah, Lt Caine is capable of leaving a bad guy to roast & toast" this could be a very dividing event or unifying deal...like always with the spoilers-wait and see...

15. fanilowchick

We don't even know whether that scene is even going to happen yet... but I also don't think Horatio would do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.