Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Country233

Country233 Police Officer

I feel like it was more than just a small incident. I am concerned that he hasn't posted more. What's it been 2 weeks ago? Seems he'd be back to posting if he weren't still injured.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

oops. Maybe it was that fan thing again. I'll go look tomorrow, no time tonight.

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Hurray, Gary is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool::drool:

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

He seems to be doing all the concerts in May and maybe it has to do with CSI: NY. I notice he has one concert in July and another in August, that's it.

5. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

It is good to see Gary is back on Twitter. I hope that means he really is on the mend.

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Well, he must be since he has three concerts next weekend.

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Those are just the public ones (USVAP, Steppenwolf Gala, Rockin' for the Troops, and the EAA (?) Airshow in Oshkosh Wisconsin). He's doing USO military base concerts as well as those :)

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Our boy finally posted something on FB.

Now there is a poster *cough*Jade, guess who*cough* who is kinda bitch slapping him at the moment. Damn. :wtf:

I'd like to bitchslap her back. :shifty:

He just posted today on FB earlier today though.

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I know :D And I thought it was so *him* and really sweet :adore: In a way I'm kind of glad he was forced to take some off and lay low...goodness knows he probably more than needed it, poor guy. How he keeps up with the schedule he gives himself is beyond me!

Oh god, I about blew a gasket when I saw her post! Does she think he's our "property" or something?! And I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure haven't been "to hell and back over how you are doing" as she put it! The man is a human being not some owned entity, and deserves his privacy and choice of how extensive that privacy is, just like the rest of us!

Well exactly. And pretty much the same thing on twitter yesterday, and the FB post over on his foundation page as well. So what on earth she's going on about I actually have no idea. Unless she's one of those people who want every morbid detail.....

Well I know who you mean on FB, but does she have a profile here that I've missed the connection to....?

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I just didn't like her posting to him in that way.

I don't know if she has a profile on here.
    I was just trying to be a bit funny though with the cough thing.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't get it, I don't see anything at the Foundation FB page. Did they remove the stuff?

12. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

LOL, Jade and Mac&adam fan, I have thi girl on FB. Yeah... She says she was worried sick and stuff , saying it like her life was ending or something. I went along with it but in my mind I was like 'wtf, he is not dead' and I said to her, the man is entitled to his privacy and it's up to him what he discloses to us right?. She didn't get that though. And she also said which boggled my mind a lot that she is starting to go off of him because he doesn't acknowledge his UK fans:wtf:. I was like 'yeah he does!' she wouldn't listen to me though

13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Yeah, I just went back and checked and they did remove it. Thank goodness! She basically raked him over the coals for not being as communacative as supposedly we, his "worried sick" fans are owed... :mad:

Go you! :D Yeah, I didn't really say anything because it would have been scathing!!!! But she tried to say he doesn't acknowledge his UK fans and then didn't listen to you?! :wtf: :guffaw: :guffaw: She does realize you're from the UK as well, right, and therefore should know better than anyone? :lol:

But anyways, since there haven't been any pics posted in a while, here are a couple...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Perhaps we should be thankful she doesn't tweet. I assume that GS' staff do the FB page and GS does his own twitter.

Thanks for the pics Jade. :)

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Haha, I don't think there's any "perhaps" about it :lol:

And I think he does originally post mostly on Twitter from his phone, although there's nothing saying he doesn't cross post, but his team could do the twitter-to-FB transfer for the stuff like pics from the set and his personal tweets. But I do know the info tweets about upcoming concerts and stuff are also mostly done by his PR team as well.

And because I can, here are more pics :D I can't remember if I posted these here before or not, but oh well... I somehow don't think you guys will mind either way ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]