Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I'll say :eek::(

2. sharp52092

CSI Books 'Hunter' Cop for Guest Gig

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Finally! Somebody I know of. From something I've actually watched. Counting Jaclyn Smith, this makes 2 this season. :lol:

I was hoping for a 4x4/Toe Tags type of episode but I've given up on getting one. :( Now I'm just hoping for an episode with 2 cases that remain 2 cases throughout the episode. I just think I'd have a better time judging the character of Julie Finley (who I couldn't care less about at this point! :() if she was on a totally seperate case from DB and interacting more with Nick, Greg, & Sara and less with DB.

Susan

4. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 12.22 ''Homecoming''

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

ALLISON: D.B. Russell (Ted Danson)'s wife, naturally beautiful, naturally athletic smart, funny, has an artistic streak. She was born in Berkeley, CA, into a well-to-do and well - established Golden State family, she grew up in a world of sailboats and stables and society pages. The apple of her banker father's eye, Allison could have had any suitor she wanted. But always rebellious, she chose to turn her back on privilege, marrying the iconoclastic criminalist, D.B. Russell. She is the keeper of the hearth at home with an easy way about her that belies an iron will. She is the intellectual equal of her brilliant husband, the one woman who doesn't just rule his heart, but rules his life.

6. blackflag

CBS has released the dates for the season finale's CSI is May 9th.

DAmn! Old foe? Who?

Susan

7. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Sqweegel of course ^^

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sigh...I really don't want to know about DB and Finn's problems..

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Me either.

I wonder if it's a real old foe from an episode or a made up old foe like Catherine's case in "If I Had a Hammer". God help tptb if it has anything in any possible way to do with Haskell!! :klingon:

10. sharp52092

I don't think it's Haskell, at least I hope not

Maybe Sqweegel, McKeen, Natalie

Possibly someone else I can't think of :lol:

Or someone we never met

I'm not too crazy about learning about DB/Finn's past, I'd feel more comfortable if they had saved it for next season, but if there's a good use of the other characters I'll live

11. blackflag

Count me as someone who couldn't care less about DB & Julie's past. Unless it's needed as an integral part of the story I don't care. And this is sounding like the story/case was written to fit their past instead of the other way around.

My preference for an 'old foe' would be for someone we haven't met yet. I wouldn't mind Sqweegel but I'm not sure they can do Sqweegel with Zuiker writing for ABC now. :( Haskell I pray is dead! Natalie is more Grissom's foe than anyone here now and I don't think we have a chance of Grissom coming back for it. McKeen wouldn't be too bad, and he would affect Nick, Greg, and Sara more than DB, Julie, and Morgan which would be a plus to me. :)

Susan

12. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

How about Hannah? :D

13. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

As long as the finale isn't all about DB and Finn, I'm all for finding out their 'history' and putting it behind us for the foreseeable future.

I would actually like the foe to be someone we already know. But as long as it involves the whole team, and not just DB or Finn, I'm all for it. McKeen would be very interesting. How cool would it be to see flashbacks of Warrick and Catherine and Grissom? Which means it probably won't be McKeen. :(

Personally, I'd like to reserve Hannah for next season; it would make a great Sara-centric episode with strong support from Nick and Greg. Awww, the good ole days. :)

14. IamRed

IamRed Victim

My vote would be for McKeen because he's the foe that would have the most impact. It would affect Nick, Sara, Greg, and Brass. If that happened then I could handle the whole delving into DB and Finn's past thing cause then the finale would be about the whole team and not all about one character like last season's finale.

15. sharp52092

I wouldn't mind seeing that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.