Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by sharp52092, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Yeah, I also have my doubts that it will have anything to do with 'fannysmackin', although, again, it would've been nice to have some continuity of that, and if the synopsis didn't say he "would struggle to recall the case" then that would probably be my first guess.

I kinda wish Sara would play a big part in that episode, considering their friendship, and maybe Morgan too, as long as she doesn't take over the entire storyline (unless she dies in the premiere or won't be in the episode), not just Finn, but on the other hand, maybe that will give them an opportunity to interact more, which would be nice. We'll see what happens, as we get more spoilers about the episode. What I'm really biting my nails about now, is the possibility that they'll screw up some of Greg's history on the show....but maybe that won't happen....I hope not.

2. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Definitely on Sara, and there wasn't much on their friendship last year so this would be the perfect opportunity

3. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

So Eric was at some of the Pre-Emmys stuff apparently. Some photos of it are at http://eric-szmanda.net/. I love his smirk in the 2nd pic.

Last night's ep was okay I preferred last week's overall.

4. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Thanks for the pictures Dizzney :D!!

I guess there hasn't been a whole lot to talk about Greg-wise so far :(. He had good quality scenes though in "Take the Money and Run" :); I thought that scene was sweet when he comforted Morgan (though.... again, he's been paired up with her way too much).

5. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

No, I love Greg and Morgan together, they just make such a cute and lovely couple!

He had quite a lot of screen time in last night's episode, didn't you guys think? It actually surprised me a bit! Although I had the idea that some of the scenes had been Nick's first of all and that he tried to give it his own Eric/Greg twist.

Now it's counting down till 14x07, 'his' episode...

6. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Just wanted to give you a heads up on The Talk, that aired today with Eric and Jorja and Lisa and Ted. Eric was the star! IMHO
    Make sure you check it out when it's posted somewhere. He did great!

7. sharp52092

*Runs off to search!*

8. Dizzney

I really wish he did more TV interviews. He is so adorable and charming and cracks me up. I loved him today.

9. sharp52092

Just finished watching, I feel the same

10. Dizzney

I think he was blushing some when he was talking about his first scene with Lisa and their acting tips. :lol:

11. sharp52092

I've feel the ptb rewrote the past a bit. Feels like they made Greg care so much about Grissom's opinion, and I'm not sure I agree there. Anyone else?

I'm glad Greg and Finn got some time together. I don't always feel they've had enough. She was tough on him, which I didn't entirely like, but if she wasn't then she would have hurt the case and him.

Wish Sara and Greg had a few more scenes. Those two need to work together more, I'm missing their friendship

Not sure what to think of the chemist. I wish that scene had been with someone we had met before instead of someone total new

I'm glad his hair was different in the flashbacks. It helped a bit, but still flashbacks just don't work on the show usually

12. Dizzney

Since it is the following day I won't need spoiler tags.

I dunno, I think Greg was always trying to impress Grissom so to me it did fit. Remember even when he was in DNA he once said to Grissom he should stop trying to impress him? I think as a CSI he quietly still admired him and followed him but he also spoke up when he disagreed with him.

I liked that a stranger (The chemist) was the one to make Greg feel better or I should say involved in a case.

I really liked this episode in all aspects. At least Eric's hair can be made to look different for the flashbacks. :lol:

I would like to see just a Sara/Greg case or even Nick/Greg case in the future...just them working together alone like the old days.

13. Dizzney

Eric and Elisabeth were at Children's Hospital Los Angeles the other day giving gifts for the kids along with other CBS personalities and http://eric-szmanda.net/ has pics and a couple videos in which they appear.

14. Dizzney

I love how Eric is blushing when Jorja talks about him in this video after the Grammys last night.

15. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Its cool they are friends in real life