George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of the handsome George Eads/Nick Stokes and the CSI episodes and other shows/movies he has been in, in a non-syndrome kind of way. That's what we've got the other thread for. ;)

Have fun posting! :)

Part 10 located here.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
  2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

[​IMG] New thread [​IMG]

Guess I'm lucky not to be able to watch CSI at the moment :D

Hope you all have fun watching new Nick tonight :)

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yippee we've got a new thread to christen :) Breaks out the non alcoholic bubbly to raise a toast to #11 :)

Not a huge amount of Nick last night but ooohhhhh that t-shirt should be considered a lethal weapon :devil: put together with the beige pants :drool: flood warnings need to be posted amongst other things :devil: That Forensic Jacket Nick had on was new :) I'm sure it'll get a lot of play in The Ward :)

The end of the episode was one of those moments where I wished we had more of the team getting together and blowing off some steam. I had a feeling that was going to happen from the comments that Nick and Greg had while they were investigating the return ball mechanism. Interesting reaction from Ray at the end there by stepping away from the team mind you I loved his comments to Nick about money and ass :guffaw:We had to go back and catch the dialogue again :lol:

The one think I did notice at the end was George not really putting his back into the bowling. It appears he's still learning what he can and can't do with his back still.

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

That little dance he did after getting the strike....so freakin adorable.

I really liked the hat too....it's not the god awful grandpa hat he's known to wear

That forensic jacket thing you noticed Jacquie, he's worn before I think. In The Lost Girls he wore it when he found Ray.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Jeans! :drool: Shirt! :drool: Jacket! :drool:

Nick trying to be the respectful southern gentlemen that he is with a "Yes Mam" to catherine. :adore: Not to mention the look on his face when they lifted the lid. :lol:

Kinda liked the showing up to see how Greg was doing, listening to his bowling alley knowledge and then leaving. :lol: Notice how he walked down the stairs and Greg jumped down the stairs.

Princess is right he wore that jacket in Coup de Grace and The Lost Girls, but it is new this season. I like it. :devil:

I loved the CSI family bonding at the end. I was really hoping that was going to be there. :lol: I don't know why but I think they were only about half in character for that part. I think the other half was the actors themselves just having fun with it. :)

Jacquie remember he said he wasn't going to be completely healed until around April. What he can and can't do is probably going to be on ongoing process for most of the season. (Plus he's libel to have good days and bad days)

Susan

6. Jacquie

yup I remember :) I also noticed he appeared to be walking 'slowly' in one of the scenes with Catherine. It looked he may have been having one of those bad days.

That bug scene was funny and gross. I'm glad that tptb haven't left out Nick's bug learning skills :lol:

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I agree Nick was totally :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: worthy last night.

He definitely has taken to his Supervisor role, love it!!!!!

Him and Catherine opening that box? Definitely, :guffaw::guffaw:

I loved the team interaction at the end. Very interesting that Langston got up and left the 'family' moment. :shifty: Wonder what they're going to do with that?

Now on to the celebration!
    [​IMG] to thread number 11!!!!!!

Let's celebrate!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Nicky's dance was too freakin cute. Somebody needs to ask Dustin if that was written in the script.

9. americanstalker

americanstalker Witness

Is it just me, or did everyone just want to beat the living daylights out of George when he played Tommy Baker in Second String? I just got done watching it, and boy howdy, was I happy when he got bopped on the head by one of his teammates.

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

11. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I would have put him at #1, but being included on the list at any number is nice.

12. Jacquie

Thanks Princess :) George beat out some very good looking men. I'm like Ctess and would have put George at #1. In my opinion George is certainly better looking than the guy they choose for #1.

I loved how they described George. 'The alpha dog of crime investigation is still standing tall and still looking good even while co-stars all around him abandon ship'. That is our George :) Job well done George :)

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Next week's episode looks like a lot of fun. The boys wind up in some trouble it looks like by the preview....and Nick gets dirty!

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

All four boys that is.;)

A dirty Nick! Sounds delicious!:drool:

15. Jacquie

yes it does look like a good Nick and Greg plus a couple of Lab Rats episode :) and it has been awhile since Nick got dirty :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.