Eric and Calleigh #33: Will You Stay With Me?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

That is exactly what I thought when I read the spoiler you provided (and THANK YOU by the way)... he HAS to be shirtless since he's shaving. And I'd venture to say that he may just be wearing a towel around his waist. Calleigh could be wearing a robe, or maybe his shirt. And wouldn't it be just the best if, when she walks into the bathroom, she makes a move like she's going to remove the towel from around his waist... and then the phones ringing (the callout) interrupts them and they get these 'damn it' looks on their faces... the 'damn it, we've been interrupted' look. Jesus, that would make me fall off the couch. Screaming.

Oh... and best damn spoiler since SGIYC! Finally an indication that they are having sex!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
  2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

That is exactly what I was thinking! Since they are going to talk about it tonight, well, obviously, they stayed the night at one of their houses:devil:

I honestly cant wait! I told my mom...:lol:...(like she really cares...she thinks its hilarious)..and all she said was that it's just going to drive me insane. Which is true. If this episode airs in April, and it's only february...yea, we're going to go through a new thread before march probably even gets here:lol:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I have to say that I'm really enjoying that Ryan is going to bug them so much about it, saying little comments to them. I think that it's going to be really fun to watch like it was in 7.14. The best part of course being Eric and Cal's reactions to it. Especially Calleigh's, she's so funny when she gets that 'caught in the headlights' deer look.

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

(Does happy dance)

Delkolover you are killing me with spoilers... and I love it!:lol:

This thread might fall apart with three weeks of desperation coming up. But hopefully we'll live on the spoilers and assumptions.

This season, EC will be taken to a higher level...

5. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I thought about the same thing when I read the spoiler about 7.20. Maybe really there will be something between them in 7.19 what leads to this amazing scene in bathroom in 7.20;). I personaly think it would be an excellent and very logical continuation of events. And considering their "let's talk about it tonight" conversation in 7.19 I guess there is a possibility it really can happen. Some hot and sweet love scene :drool:?

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Delkolover, thanks for answering my question.

I really hope we get something. Maybe a make out scene... I think there's a really great chance for that. At the end of 7.19 we see Ryan being beaten up and at the beginning of 7.20 we see him taking care of his wounds, so if we are going to see Eric and Cal at the opening scene of 7.20, there's no reason not to see them at the end of 7.19, right?
    I'm also very happy about Ryan suspecting that they are together. He asked Cal about it in 7.14, and he's going to make a comment about it to Eric in 7.19 and to both of them in 7.20. This season is getting better and better, IMO.

7. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

I think that it will be Eric's house because why would Calleigh have men's razors? Unless of course he has been there before:devil:. Calleigh could borrow a toothbrush, but would Eric borrow a razor;)?

Calleigh's caught-in-the-headlights look.........I think I know what you mean.....could you tell me more on that? Like maybe a episode where she has that look??? Thanxs:).

Wow! what an episode to look forward to!!!:drool:

8. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Like when she was caught with the edible undies by Eric in Cheating Death or when Frank interrupted them in 7.12. She just does something with her eyes that cracks me up.

I bet she'll do the same thing when Ryan makes his comments.

9. CalleighEric

Emily did say in the ET interview that they will probably have her and eric make out... :devil: Well, maybe we get that in 7.19 as the closing. Ryan getting the crap beat out of him, eric and calleigh "talking", but really making out on the couch :devil: Then, in the opening of 720, we see ryan cleaning his wounds, and the aftermath of the night with calleigh and eric:drool:

10. HipHuggers#1Fan

HipHuggers#1Fan Rookie

Oh.............I know what you mean.:lol: Love it.

April? This sucks :(. what am I gonna do till then?

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Well Damn! I have got to quit taking any evenings off. I can't believe all of the spoilers and the catching up I have to do. Thanks Delkolover!

Hehehe! I just want to giggle now. How long have we waited for this? *Chortles and Smirks*

We are finally going to get what we have all been waiting for. The only thing better would be to actually see them in bed together. I have a feeling THAT is only a matter of time. As for Ryan, well... I'm sure it will all work out in the long run.

As for Eric and Calleigh, all I can say is Woo Hoo!
    [​IMG]

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I Agree.
    Either that or he's already stayed over enough to have his own drawer. :devil: Maybe he'll be using a PINK disposable razor and we will all be thinking what the??? then cut to Calleigh and the lightbulb moment. :)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

ROFLMAO!

A pink razor, oh that would be funnier than hell :guffaw:
    So Ryan knows what's going on between them, so I am almost positive everyone else does too. I think its funny that Ryan is going to call them on their bluff. Oh and what delkolover said earlier about Calleigh saying good morning to Eric and him grinning like a fool is going to be priceless. I can see Ryan rolling his eyes at both of them and thinking you guys aren't fooling anyone.

14. CalleighEric

I know I posted earlier, about how amazing this is; but now I'm really thinking this over...

They are actually together! Sharing a bathroom...so they OBVIOUSLY spent the night somehere together.

After "Man Down," this whole thing really started with them, and now it's really starting! :devil: I really hope something good happens soon (in 715)...and 720, well:devil:...Let's hope we get to see something good

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Okay then...

I think Eric brought his stuff over, or the other way around, but I think it's Cal's place. PINK RAZOR?:guffaw::wtf: And don't men need like, after shave? I'm not a guy so I don't know. We need some guys advice!

Who's a guy around here, Hello? Men who love CSI miami: What exactly do you use to shave?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.