Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

It would be very strange, Ryan having a child. I suppose if TPTB did it well, but we know what they are like.
    I think Eva La Rue once said thats the only soap story she never got, I can just picture it on Miami :)

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I actually kinda like that idea :lol:

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

LOL...sooo true :lol:

Surprises come in all shapes and sizes!! ;) And some apparently come with criminal records!!

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

^^I could NOT stop laughing when Kyle took off in that boat, I'm telling you....

5. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Post a link if you do...:lol:

Is there a promo for the Nov. 3 Episode?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I wish H. would end up with Madison someday that would be cool! Does anyone ever wonder why Speed's yonger brother was not at his funeral? There where 3 chairs there, but no brother. Maybe he should show up wanting a job, desiding to follow in Speeds footsteps! I can't wait for new Eppi. Hope we get a E/C scene out of it.

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Okay, just got my tv guide today. And here's what it says:

That's word for word. And yes, the article in tv guide misspelled Eric's name, so I left it like that. :lol: And by the way, "What the Keck?!" is the name of the column this article was in (in the tv guide) and the last name of the writer of the column.

But, it says "a child" which doesn't mean the character's a parent necessarily... and I don't think it's Horatio/Kyle because A) Kyle can drive himself and B) We already know about him... and this article makes it sound like things we don't yet know about. So, I'm pretty sure it's gonna end up being Ryan's nephew cause the article says we'll meet members of Ryan's family. (At last!).

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

HOLY SHIT!!! YAYYYYY development... *clutches heart dramatically*
    Ok, drama queen moment over.

Thanks for the article GNRFan, I haven't read my issue yet.
    I understand Eric's little bit about his mother, as we already have those spoilers, & also Ryan's "child", but - we meet a member of Natalia's past!??!
    The evil twin?!? :lol:

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:eek: YAY! Thank you so much GNRF! I can't believe it, even if they're only slight glimpses into their home life as they get called in! Aaah. I can't wait.

I especially want to see some of Ryan's personal life, but I really, really want to meet members of Calleigh's family too, besides her Dad. Have there ever been mentions of other family members of Calleigh's? Brothers? Sisters? Anything besides her Dad and the mention of her Mom?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2008
  10. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Maybe we'll meet Natalia's sister Christine since we've only met Anya so far. :)

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ I'd wanna meet Christine also, but when Eva spoke of Ryan she said "family", when she spoke of Natalia she said "past" :shifty: hmmmmm...

12. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

LOL...nice reaction there!

I was at the grocery store today and didn't think of it until I got to the check out line. And lucky me, it wasn't there. I didn't want to look like a moron jumping around the lines looking for a magazine about television, so I gave it up. I figured someone nice would put it up here
    anyway!

I've seen a lot of people spell Eric's name like that. But I don't know any Eriks so...:shifty::wtf:

I'm gonna put my money on this evil twin business for Nat. :lol:

The Ryan situation is irritating me! We just need a tiny hint! But from the sound of that article, we won't know until the season progresses. I'm gonna hope it's his son. Just for the sweetness. :)

What else can they possibly do to Calleigh? Oh I know! How about a car wreck! :rommie:

Who else is in the show? Hmmm...OOO! Maybe Valera will have .05 seconds of development! How awesome would that be?! :p

:shifty::shifty:I bet Kyle will have a secret son soon..:shifty::shifty:

13. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

NOOOOO!!!!!

Why can't they tell us now!!! I want to see Ryan's family!!!!

I don't wanna wait 26 days!!! :scream: *cries*

14. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

This all sounds promising. I think it is Ryan's nephew. Its about time he had some character development. We rarely see their home lives, so it will be interesting to see these little tidbits. Fingers crossed for Nats evil twin...:devil:

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

GNRF thanks for the info. Sounds really good. About time we found out more about the rest of the team's family. They always show us stuff about H, so now it's good that we get glimpses into the rest of the team's family. And it's good that that it all won't be revealed in the same episode.

My only complaint, what about Frank?! :wtf: It would be nice to see some background story on him too.

I can't wait for the Ryan part :hugegrin:. I just hope it's not a son, cos we have enough of that kind of drama. Maybe Ryan's brother/sister's family is having some trouble (a divorce maybe?) and his nephew is staying with him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.