Season 7 **Spoiler Lab** Sneak a Peek!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome to the new Spoiler Lab! The previous thread has reached 1000 so now we get a new and shiny one. :D

You can find the new Spoiler Reference Section below.

Here are a few things to keep in mind before postng:

Guidelines:

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the new UBB code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources: Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. Wyoming, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit and remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or Wyoming. :)

--------------------

**NEW**

Spoiler reference section

I'm going to be posting an updated list as the information comes along so those who don't wish to skim through the entire thread can find the main points of interest here. I'll try to make it pretty brief. Further informations can be found in their respective links.

-7.10 is titled "The DeLuca Motel"

Eric Delko, feeling his home is being watched and that people are possibly after him, takes up residence in a motel where shots suddenly start to break out, crashing through his window. He goes to investigate, only to find a dead neighbor. It becomes clear that someone is indeed after him.

"It is unclear why, but it seems Eric is beginning to question his parentage. He contacts a man named Enrico who has connections in Cuba, and he discovers that Eric wasn't in his mother's belly when his family made the trip from Cuba (as stated in the season one ep "Wet Foot/Dry Foot") but was actually born in Cuba and his father that he has known all his life, might not actually be his father." (Courtesy of delkolover)

Official Press Release:

"The DeLuca Motel" - When a shooter targets the motel where Delko is staying, Horatio must look into Delko's past to find the killer, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Dec. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
    (Futon Critic)

7.11 is titled "Tipping Point"

Amy Laughlin (Erica Sikes) guest stars.

"A Reverend who is trying to clean up a nasty gang filled part of Miami is murdered. But when a former gang member is released from prison and the Reverend is killed with the same weapon that he used to commit his first crime with, H and the team immediately suspect him. But when it turns out that he might actually be helping the authorities, focus switches back to his old gang. And when it is discovered that the gang has stolen a large amount of explosives, it is a race against time to figure out what the target is and when the bomb might go off and who killed the Reverand."

(Courtesy of delkolover)

7.12 is titled "Identity Crisis"

"Financial advisor, Marshall Conrad, his wife and daughter are murdered in their home and the only suspect, whom witnesses place fleeing the scene, has amnesia and can't remember what happened or if he was even there. To make matters worse they can't find the murder weapon which was used to commit the murders.

As the team investigates it turns out that Conrad was swindling his clients out of their money and hiding it away somewhere. They also discover that the Marshall's estranged son, Logan may have also had a motive b/c his father tucked him away in a military school, which he didn't like. He also wasn't his father's biggest fan."

(Courtesy of delkolover)

7.13 is titled "And They're Offed"

We find out the child (Billy) Ryan was dropping off at school in 'Power Trip' belongs to Ryan's Gamblers Anonymous sponser. Further information in the link above.

"The episode opens at the Horse track where the morning race is about to begin. Robert Branon, a race horse owner and enthusiast watches from his private suite. [...] His horse and another or neck and neck nearing the finish line, when suddenly a gun barrel is placed to the back of his and a single shot is fired. He doesn't get to see that his horse has lost the race."

"As the team investigates they discover someone drugged Branon's horse with cocaine in order to slow him and so he would lose. [...] Turns out the man who sold Branon the horse wanted him back, along with another who offered Branon a hefty sum to be his partner....of course being the ego driven business man that he was, Branon refused. Did it get him killed?"

Courtesy of delkolover

7.14 is titled "Smoke Gets In Your CSIs"

Alexx Woods is back in this episode.

The episode deals with black market organ surgery by a doctor supporting his drug addiction.

Calleigh and Ryan are investigating in the attic of a drug house where shots start to break out, setting the house on fire and exposing insulation. Ryan and Calleigh escape but it appears Calleigh has inhaled too much of the insulation, which puts her in the hospital.

Information courtesy of delkolover.

7.15 is titled "Presumed Guilty"

P.Diddy guest stars as Prosecutor Derek Thompson.

"The episode opens with Calleigh on the stand testifying at the murder trial against Alfonso Reyes who is accused of murdering a woman at the country club where he worked. He claims that he did not strangle her but was trying in vain to revive her. He is being defended by Derek Thompson (Diddy's character).

Reyes pushes his innocence and the team begins to question whether they have the right man when Thompson refuses to let him testify and then does not file an appeal for Reyes.

The team further believes Reyes might be innocent when they find evidence that the murder victim was killed elsewhere and then driven back to the country club for Reyes to find....therefore making him look guilty."

Info courtesy of delkolover

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  2. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Oh my God, we have new Spoiler Lab thread already and the new season hasn't even started yet.

3. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

Sounds good :D
    aahhhhhh I don't wanna wait anymore :( :D

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yeah, I can't believe it! The first epi must be worth it.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

new thread already. Wow!

6. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

hahahahaha....we're awesome...

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Let's celebrate! Speed Cochrane you bring the soda, Hoyylo you bring the DVDs from season 1 - 6 and I'll bring the popcorn.

Eight days left guys!!! Time flies so fast. Just hang on a little bit longer guys, it'll come.

Who's watch A&E tonight at 8 through to 12? I am, I am!

8. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

OK! Hoyylo will bring them! LOL!!

What's on A&E tonight? OOO! Is it season 6????

9. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Wow! I can't believe that we have a new thread and the season hasn't even started yet!!! I'm watching All In on CBS right now... I can't wait until next Monday!:)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  10. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

I'm not watching Miami anymore so bring on the spoilers. :D

11. netter8689

netter8689 Victim

Cool - new thread - ok have we found out who shot H and what does Ryan have to do with it? Keep ALL the spoilers coming - PLEASE!!!!!

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

If we knew all these things now, there would not be any reason to watch the show next monday! :lol:
    :eek:Next monday? It's just a week? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:)

13. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

OMG, 1 week and we find out everything! WooHoooo)))))))

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

WOW we've spent almost 3 months chatting about some spoilers, one promo & one teaser without any actual episode aired:eek:.
    Seriously this season sounds promising only for this reason. I think it's a good thing;)
    All we can do, now, is just to wait for 1 week..........Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!:lol:

15. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

7x03 - And How Does That Make You Kill? - Press Release

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.