Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookworm

bookworm Victim

So glad CSI NY is going to be back on Mar. 30. Signed the petition for a season 9, but a little afraid. Though the last two seasons, for me have been grim I still love NY as the best of the 3 CSI's. I only wish the writers hadn't gotten lazy and depended on the past for storylines and characters. Like, Jade, I am so mad that they made Stan Whitney, an old partner. COTP was such a fantastic episode and Stan Whitney meant so much to Mac, especially when he's telling his story to Stella. We've watched COTP just recently and I can't understand why the writers did what they did. Maybe the writers want the fans to make up their own mind in the finale...if the show isn't renewed then we can believe Mac died and is with Clare....if its renewed then we start over again in September. Only can hope that Mac moves FORWARD. Don't think it should be with anyone on the show now....Jo isn't for him....Stella isn't for him....he needs someone new. So does Flack. Samantha needs to come back too.

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

hehe me too :D Or at least I like to pretend that she does ;).

THIS. EXACTLY! :D

3. limonite

limonite Victim

You know what would be great if we do get season 9? To have Samantha come back, now that she works for the NYPD's Media Relations office; I really want to see how is she doing. I would like to see an episode where she gets involved in a crime (as a witness), or an episode where she can help his brother and the CSI's with clues and evidence. A girl can dream :thumbsup:

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A new press release. :)

5. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I want Aiden and Stella back before the end (if it is the last)
    For Aiden in a flashback it would be possible !
    Do you have some news about them to be back for guest staring ?

6. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No. I doubt Melinda would want to come back as a guest star if she was treated like crap when she left.

7. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

There's nothing to indicate Melina was "treated like crap" by anyone associated with the show. She chose to move on.

8. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks vegaslights! I am already pleased about it. :guffaw::guffaw:

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/csi-ny-episode-815-kill-screen-press.html

10. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Competitive video gaming?! Woohoo! :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin: Sound likes my kind of episode!!!! :D ooooh, I wonder if it also means some awesome Adam moments :D

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Perl, thanks a lot. Very good sound.:thumbsup:

13. Rena

Rena Rookie

I'm so excited about the new eps! :drool: Thanks for sharing the link, perlnoir!

14. PHANTOMERIK

PHANTOMERIK Dead on Arrival

So I think we can safely assume Mac will see his late wife whilst in his coma and will finally say his goodbyes and find the closure he needs. Now this will come as absolutely no suprise at all to anyone who has read my postings before but if this is to be the last outing for Mac and co then all I and oh roughly 99.999999999999999999% of the audience want is for Mac to go off into the sunset with our Stella. I don't think anyone would be at all suprised to find that Stella would be on the first plane, train or skateboard if necessary to get to Mac if he was hurt if nothing else she as always been his best friend. If nothing short of chinese water torture will get MK back then just let him go to New Orleans or even pick up a phone (Hey Stel......no nothing is wrong I just needed to hear your voice .......I love you too) for those of us who have waited eight long not to mention stressful years it isn't that much to ask surely. If this is the end then TPTB please make it count no Jo, no Peyton, no Christine or anyone else just Stella out Stella pure and simple we have all more than earned it.

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*heaves sigh*.......*rolls eyes* How about you don't keep pretending to speak for us multiple mathematically impossible to find 0.0000000000000000001% here who don't agree with you and are thoroughly SICK of being spoken for in useless posts. I don't care if you personally think Stella is Mac's one true lurrrrrrrrrrve, just stop with your percentage and "everybody" and "vast majority" quips. Please.

And, "safely assume Mac will see his late wife"? It's been confirmed for weeks that Jamie Ray Newman will reprise her role as Claire, so clearly you don't even read this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.