Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^You have a good point since this lately this thread has been full of repeating the same dislikes. There's just not much to do with this thread anymore once you've stated your dislikes since they can't be debated but everyone can feel free to take it to the appropriate debate threads.

I'm gonna give this thread a few more days and see how it goes and then probably unstick it and let it fall off the page for a few months or so.

2. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Well, you may see it that way. The way I see it is, alot of people are stumbling upon this thread everyday. So some may forget some ships that are talked about. Alot of us are discussing, WHY we don't like the ship. It may seem repetitious, especially when the ship you like is disliked by some, and there is no way to debate it. But I don't see it like that at all. The more I stop by this thread, the more I realize just how many ships and connections there are.

3. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

I just don't see the point in saying the same reason for disliking the same ship over and over. Seems quarrelsome really. And I would say a little self indulgent for someone to think their opinion about some ship, which is solely supported by one subjective point of view, is important enough that it ought to be repeated on every page of this thread to make damn sure everyone sees it, just in case they didn't catch it on the last 39 pages.

Don't take it personally, it was just a suggestion and I'm not pointing any fingers. It just seems like a lot of effort to go to when you're not providing any new information. Why not take it to the debate thread at that point?

ETA: I'm happy to see new faces in here coming in to say their piece, even if it's already been said. My suggestion wasn't to apply to new posters to the thread.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Obviously nobody wants to debate or they'd take it to the appropriate debate threads.

Several people see it that way, myself included. It's becoming nothing but a repeat of the same dislikes over and over by the same people, some more than once by the same person on this page.

I suggest that everybody move their arguments over to the appropriate debate threads since you can debate the likes and dislikes as much as you want.

As of now, this thread is going to be locked again starting now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.