Dislike a Ship?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by calleighdelko, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aggie

Aggie CSI Level Two

Re: worst couples !!!!

I agree with you greglover14. I was quite apprehensive of this thread when I first saw it, and now i know why. To be honest, I do not know why do we need to discuss the couples that we don't like, it only causes even more tension between the actual ships than there already was!

I'm not going to express my opinion here, since it will probably serve as another catalyst for yet another potentially 'explosive' situation, but I do think that this thread is slowly turning into a battlefield, and is that really what everyone wants?

2. lament

lament Captain

People, this isn't the place to discuss the behavior of other shippers. Example: posting that your site has been spammed by members of a certain ship.

What this thread IS for is stating and justifying your reasons why certain ships won't last. See the above post by tuesdaymorning as an example.

3. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

See! All the tension! Its really pointless. I think this thread should be locked and we should all go back to our respective shipper threads. This is really a bad idea guys.

4. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

I think I have had just bad luck with fans then.

Really, because now that everyone is doing it here, there won't be bashing/spamming/hating/whatever on the other threads. I dunno. I'm just waiting a mod to give an excuse and close this thread.

Now, worst ship for Miami.. I dunno. I think it's the only show I like all pairings. I mean, I wouldn't go reading C/E stuff, I don't hate E/C I'm just not a supporter, same for the others. Haha

Oh damn... my problem is only GSR really. o_O That's the worst pairing.

oh wait, that's been said before.

5. Megara

Megara Witness

Hi again !!
    heartagram69 , you should read magazines. I know what I quote...I don't imagine things...
    And greglover is right, there are too much Snickers and Grillow on that topic...
    But I return to the topic !!
    My hate couple is Grillow ( Grissom/Catherine ) cause they are only best friends and will stay best friends, then I really dislike Snickers ( Nick/Sara ), okay George and Jorja are great friends ( they were almost fired ) but there we can imagine things...they are a great relationship but it's only a brother/sister thing...

6. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i dont c what is so wrong about letting us talk/even fight a little, about what we think on the issue. not everything in live is luvey duvey people fight, its healthy.

and none of it is personal, if it gets personal then its bad, but its not.

we are saying blah blah blah we hate you blah blah, we are saying about ships, not individuals.

OK WTF!!! i sed you were both right, not she was right and you were wrong, SHEESH, c this is what i mean by its bad when it gets personal.

take a chill pill, i sed they were both sed now that u was making it up

7. martini

martini CSI Level One

if you read correctly what i said was yes i also take it seriously or else i wouldn't be replying to you but it's sometimes getting out of hand and we spun away from the topic and if you don't agree :devil: i'm fine with it but that was my opinion ;)

8. SparklingDiamond

SparklingDiamond Pathologist

am I the only one who thinks this is the funniest thread ever? o_O

sorry

9. heartagram69

ok and im fine with that, but dont say that some take in too importantly, each to their own

i agree

10. EllaJ

EllaJ CSI Level Two

The age difference doesn't bother me one bit (my parents are almost 11 years apart). GSR just seems completely one-sided to me, which isn't exactly going to lead to a successful relationship.

eta..Wow everything was so civil with this thread back in the old place :lol:

11. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Right, this thread is getting WAY out of hand. First of all, this is not the place to complain about other shippers. If you are being flamed by another poster, bring it to the attention of a mod, but discussing it here is totally off topic and is just adding to the argumentative vibe that is going on in here.

Secondly, lament has asked you all a couple of times to stop focusing only on GSR vs Snickers and discuss other ships. Everytime that almost happens, we somehow slip right back to the same old and dare I say Boring argument.

It's getting to the stage where neither lament nor myself really want to come in here. It's getting ridiculously negative and argumentative and really really unpleasant.

So here's the deal. Come in, state that you don't like a pairing and why. DO NOT post about other shippers, just the Couples (like the thread title says). And do not argue about it. PLEASE - other shippers, do not come in here and 'defend' your ships - it just perpetuates the argument.

And once you have stated your opinion, MOVE ON. The same people are posting in here over and over again, saying the same thing.

If the mood in here continues the way it has been, lament and I WILL lock this thread - for good REASON, not an excuse.

12. heartagram69

its not even one sided now, coz I QUOTE JORJA, sara has moved on, and now there are no sides to it, meaning its gone...

13. greglover14

greglover14 Pathologist

I'm sorry when did Jorja Fox become one of the writers? I must have missed that news.

14. heartagram69

and you think im being a bitch

she isnt WP is thats the only reason GSR has lasted this long.

and she sed that from reading the scripts btw.

oh and look at the poll, what does grissom say never lies??? the evidence.

ill get in trouble for this post but i dotn care, you attack me im gonna aattack u greglover

15. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

I agree with forensicsgirl and lament. I'm getting tired of reading the same things over and over again.

Can't we all just be educational and actually POST about the reason why we don't like a ship with good, hard, solid evidence? I think what's really turning this thread pointless is that people just keep complaining over and over and are not even staying on topic. That's annoying and childish. If you do not agree with someone, get over it.

It's sad that a thread like this might have to close because certain people do not know how to follow directions.

How irritating.

Another New York one,
    Flack/Maka - Don't see it. They've had NO interactions what so ever so there's no reason to jump onto that bandwagon of a ship and say that it's possible. Unless they have any type of interaction, it's pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.